Chapter 9

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she find herself just staring at her own face after dahyun done putting a lil bit touch up on her. she remain silent and its not common for everyone seeing the real sandara park quiet in her own world. "here", jjangmae said and offered her foods infront of her table. she look up to the wall and now she realise its lunch time.

 

"thank you", she said and still not moving from her seat.

 

"you need to eat", he said

 

"i want to be alone", she replied and he leave her alone there.

 

thinking back what happen two days ago made her try to find more reason why and what life offers her. she sigh and lean her head back while crossing her legs trying to find some peace but chaerin face came back to her made her shooking her head in a second. she felt confuse and thinking a lot about the offer but still her heart was still close and still locked.

 

she look to the mirror when the door was open and there her another stylist came with a bit of frown on her face while staring to the flowers on her hands. "yes?", she said and wait for the young stylist approach her.

 

"ah dae unnie ..somebody told me to gave this to you", she said and hand her a box of white chocolate with a beautiful red roses. 

 

it got her stunned for a moment but manage to take it before the staffs leaving. she stood up and walk to the table while staring at the flower and she saw a pink card was there, she took it after putting the things down and read it. a weird feels suddenly invading her heart cause her tummy to have butterfly feels.

 

'im sorry. lets talk. i will come and meet you tonight'.

 

she dont know why she felt nervous and she just realise it her feelings were mix with many feelings. She know she cant forever avoid this. "crazy", she said and walk out.

 

while walking to the venue of recording she heard many staffs were talking about chaerin and she notice how they remained in silence when she step in. probably they saw chaerin's crew giving it to the stylist. "i heard you guys", she said a bit louder and read the script before continuing the show in a few minutes.

 

what she felt now is angered and she dont know why, she felt embarass suddenly and wanted to make sure what she felt for chaerin tonight is clear and final. "why should i date an immatured moron", she whispered and throw her glare to the staffs.

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

on her way home she felt nervous and how must she face chaerin now. her mind were distracted a lot from jiyong to chaerin now and its stressing and pressing her much, she never felt this awkward since chaerin never confess to her. when she arrive she saw some fans were taking her photo and its common sometimes many kids stood up waiting for her.

 

"hi unnie", the kids said and hand her a piece of paper for her to sign.

 

"dont stay too late, work hard", she said and she knew they were just in highschool by their uniform.

 

"we saw CL coming just now, fighting!", the other girl said and she try hard to just smile but didnt say anything. her heart beating faster knowing chaerin arrive first than her and probably standing infront of her door now. She jist duck her head and walked.

 

she bid goodbye to them and proceed to the lift, just when she about to step in a familiar leather pants and black boots caught her attention and the kids were screaming outside made the security came. she look up and saw its chaerin for sure, she cant show nor rebelled infront of others since camera were flashing on them. she step inside and felt a goosebumps running to her neck.

 

"its fun playing with the elevator, have you tried it before?", a deep low voice said to her.

 

she knew it that idiot for her must have playing while waiting for her, she didnt say anything and with a nervous feeling she tried to compose her own powerful words to push chaerin this time. she became alert when she heard her coming closer behind her. 

 

"what?", she speak coldly and move a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter