Help

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday morning. You're class is at 11am but you woke up early. You're already dressed, you decided to hang out a bit at your room. Just then someone knocks on your door. 

" Oh oppa " , You shut down your speaker as you see Joshua at your door. " Why arent you at work? " 

He leans on the door, crossed his arm and foot. " Jeonghan's opening today. I'll go later. " 

Since you started college, your mom hires 3 more people to work at the cafe. So there are currently 5 workers now. The business are going smoothly as they received a lot of customers recently. At this point, your mom can even open another branch. 

" How are you ? ", Joshua asked, he walked in closer. 

" For now, everything is under control. " , You were not facing him. You grab your bags and books ready to head out. Once you turned around you saw him already at the end of your bed. " Oppa! Are you crazy, get out. " , You pulled his hands dragging him out. He just laughed. 

" It's not funny! " , You whined. 

" We didn't even do anything, your doors were wide open anyway. " , He ruffled your hair and then he went to his room. 

 

" Yoora yah! Someone's here. " , You heard your mom shouted from downstair. You're puzzeled. Who could be downstairs? 

You go down and noticed a tall figure standing at the end of the stairs. " Morning! " , he said. 

" Jun ah~ What are you doing here? " , You were shocked that he's there in your house. It reminds you of old times how he always waited you every morning at your house to walk to school together. 

" I figure that we should go to college together. " 

" But why? " 

" I dont know, it just came across my mind. Besides i havent seen your mom for so long. " 

" Okay then.. Omma, I'll go now. " 

" Okay. Careful~ " , Your mom said. 

 

It was a complete silence all the way through college. You guys took the bus and sit with each other. You cant help but to stare outside the window because it was too awkward. 

" Yoora yah~ " , Jun called you. You looked at him. 

" Do you remember what you said the day we last day we see each other? " 

" Which one? " 

" You know.. if you got in the same college as me? " 

" Ah~ I remember that. " 

He then stop talking and looked down. He play with his finger. 

" Do you still hold on to those words? " , He suddenly asked. His gaze were focused on yours. 

" I don't know Jun.. " 

He paused for a while. His gaze changed to the front. " I still do.. "

You felt like your heart are about to explode. You don't know how to react. You thought you have moved on but you dont even know what you anymore right now. Jun is great and all but you're afraid of trying again. What if it wont work ? 

You both are in silence.Later you arrived your college. You both got down. As soon as you both passed the gate Jun stopped his steps. 

" We'll go home together later. Text me when your class is done. " , He left without you even say yes. Or no? 

When Jun's already so far ahead you start walking again. You heard some mumbling sounds. It's like someone is talking behind your back. You look at your back. Yeah. There's this one group of girls, talking while looking at you. They stopped when you saw them. You won't be bother by that so you went ahead to class. 

 

" One day she's with Wonwoo, today she's with Jun. " 

" What a . " 

" How did she even know Wonwoo? God! " 

" Im so prettier than her. " 

 

" Hello ladies " , Those girls were startled by some guys. " Did you guys just talked about Jeon Wonwoo? " 

" N--nae " , All of them stuttered. 

" You girls know him well huh? " 

" Not d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter