RUDE

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday that means you can buried yourself on bed for the rest of the day. But nope. Your parents want to go out and have lunch outside since they barely spent time with you because you're already starting to get busy in college. Plus your mom wants you to get new clothes so that you won't be wearing same old clothes to college. 

" Our daughter, what do you want for lunch? " , Your mom asked as soon as you guys enters the mall. Your parents treated you like a baby. It's normal for you, since you're the only child they have, they spoil you. 

" Ive been craving for McDonalds the whole week... " , You said. 

" Call " , You dad replied while gesturing a thumbs up. You look at him weirdly. " What? Wasnt that how you teenagers say? " , He continues.

You and your mom just laugh. Being born to a wealthy family, you're glad that your parents are not the kind that you saw in movie; you know those kinds that are always serious, always with their business. You earned much love from them. They even jokes around like you were all just friends. 

You all reached McDonald, your dad line up to order while you and your mom find seats. It's hectic since it's Saturday. 

After 10 minutes, your dad brought a tray of burgers and chickens. Your favourite?  Of course the Big Mac. 

You're a fast eater. You finished the burgers within 5 minutes. While your parents are still digging slowly to their foods. You excuse yourself to go to the toilet. There are no toilet inside the McD outlet so you need to go to the mall toilet. 

While walking you saw a familiar figure and face. You walk a bit near to the store. Yup, It's WonWoo. He's in the music store analysing a CD's cover. You immediately thought about the what he said yesterday. You're too shy to ask your parents about it, so you want to ask himself. You walk inside to music store, stand beside him and prentends to take a CD and read the cover. 

He didnt even notice you're beside him. He doesnt even look. Well what can  you expect. This chic cold guy seriously doesnt even care about other people. 

" Alone? " , you said while your eyes are still on the CD you're holding, it's a BTS album; suddenly you were wondering when is the Part 2 of their album coming out. 

" What are you doing here? " , He asked, still looking through other album that might made him interested to buy. 

You gave up. You put the album back on the rack. " I need to talk to you. " 

" You're already talking. " 

" I mean outside. " 

He put back the album on the rack. He sighed. " Fine. " , He walked outside. You follows him. 

" What is it? " , He lean on the wall. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter