Daddy's Friend's Son

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* knock knock * 

" Yoora yah, wake up honey. " ,  the soothing voice of your mom awakes you. You slowly open your eyes and find that your mom is sitting at the corner of your bed. 

" Morning Omma~ " , with one eye close you gets up. " What brings you here? " 

" Me and your dad are going to meet his friend tonight. They haven't seen each other in years. Appa want you to come along, he want to introduce you to his friend's son. So, finish you shift early okay? " 

" Nae omma.. " . As your mom leaves the room, you go grab your towel and take a shower. After that you put on comfy clothes and head down to kitchen. You grab some wheat bread and leave the house to work. 

 

 

 

Sunday morning as usual are not busy. After cleaning you would sit at the counter. You thought of what your mom said just now, " introduce you to his friend's son " . " " Why do i have to be introduce to him? " , you slowly spoke but Joshua heard you. 

" Introduce to who? " , He was at the outer side of the counter. He put his elbow on the counter. 

" Nae? " , you bluntly said. 

" I heard you. " 

" Did mom tell you Im going to finish early today? "

" She did, but she didnt tell why and I didnt ask either. " 

You put your chin on your hands and land it on the counter. Joshua lean in closer. " What's wrong? " He smiled. 

You back away, feeling like your blood are rushing to your face. 

" They want me to go dinner with them tonight. " 

" That's it? " 

" Dad wants to introduce me to his friend's son. " 

" Ah~ So you're nervouse to see him? " 

" Oppa, i don't even know him. Why would i? " 

He ruffled your hair. You quicly fix your bangs. On the other hand, JengHan heard everything. He suddenly appear besides you. 

" Hey, what if your parents want to set you up with that kid? " You were startled. 

" Yah! Don't just appear like that! " . JeongHan back away but then he go back closer to you. 

" Think about it. He suddenly want you to meet this kid. Oh my~ Arranged marriage? Joshua what will happen to you after this? " , There he is. Again with the teasing. Joshua just laugh. You jump o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter