Accepted! S College of Performing Arts

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback* 

 

" Jun ah~ " , You called him with soft trembling voice. 

" Mhm? " 

It has been 3 month since Jun started college but you don't feel his presence anymore. He rarely contact you and meet you. College life must be hard that he doesnt have much time to spend on you anymore. You're tired of feeling hang. It's like he's there but he's not there. 

" I don't think I can do this anymore " , You voice crack and your eyes became watery. 

" What are you saying? " , He puzzeled. 

" We are not going to work out.. " 

" Are you breaking up with me? " 

" Maybe it's for the best. " 

Jun get down and kneel in front of you. He saw tears rolling down your face. 

" I know i've been away lately but i want us to work. We've been together for so long i dont want to end it over this. Im sorry. I can fix this Yoora Yah.. " 

" Its not easy making this decision.. It's not that I dont want to see you anymore, i just want us to go our own way. "

" Yoora yah.. Please.. " 

" This is for your own good, focus on your studies. If I ever make it to your college, then maybe we can try again.. " 

" Is this what you want? " 

" Yeah.. " 

" If that's what you want, then i'll just do what you want. But know this Yoora yah, I love you more than anything. " 

" I love you even more. For now, let just give each other some space.. Okay? " 

" Okay.. " 

 

*End of flashback*

 

" Lee Yoora " , Joshua shook your shoulders as he saw you gazing for quite a long time.

" Oh? Oppa~ " 

Joshua pull out the chair next to you and sit. " What's bothering you? " 

" Nothing " 

" Yoora yah, Ive known you for too long. I can tell when something is wrong with you " , He pinch your cheecks. JeongHan from the back saw everything. 

" Ooooo skinship " , He playfully said and sit down at your other side. 

" Im worried about college.. " , You said while landing your head on the table. Joshua look at JeongHan. 

" Worried about college or worried about seeing Jun? " , Jeonghan bluntly said. You tilt your heads up. " What?-- Noo! " 

" Josh, can you look at her and see if she's denying. " , Jeonghan suggested him as he knows you more than anyone. " Yup, she's lying. " 

" Oppa! " , Youre about to poke him at his sensitive point but he was fast. " You guys talk, I'll handle the customers. " , He ruffled your hair and then leave to welcome the customer. 

" I thought you are over him " , JeongHan started. " Who broke up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter