Awkwardness.. :))

The Story of Us

YOUR POV

I jumped on the bed. WeW! that was fun yet weird day. I never imagine that I will have a date with Minwoo. WAIT >__< !!! WHAAAAAAAAAA did I mention the word DATE..?? Damn it.. what was I thinking..!! That was just a simple hangout. But I really did enjoy being with him. hahaha I thought Minwoo and I are going kissed.. Damn he's so cute, especially when he sings.. Oh crap, I should stop this. I don't want to loose our friendship.

 

Next Day!! 

You woke up,about 5:50 am, you pick up ypur cellphone and saw 3 messages, the sender was Minwoo, he's saying Good Morning and asking if you're okay.. and he's saying sorry abot what happen in the karaoke bar. You just laugh at his texts. And replied to him a smiley face..

Your appearance:http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/65/753/L_p0022775365.jpg

You got ready for school, when you went out Minwoo is waiting for you at your gate, with his bike. He again told you to sat on the back and hold tight with a cute smile. You held your both hands to his stomach,hugging him. Minwoo smiled at you and said hold on to me tight and don't let go.

http://topwalls.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lovers-anime-bicycle.jpg

Baro saw you with Minwoo, he looked at you without blinking and you're a little afraid, but Minwoo hugged you and told you, " I will take away your fears."

http://i.imgur.com/2iCVm.png

 

BARO'S POV

Damn it, that guy again, it seems that Eun Soo is making me jealous.. wait jealous..?? Why would Eun Soo make me jealous were in fact she doesn't know my feelings for her.. Or I'm just the only one thinking this.. >_____<   Damn it, I really want to punch that Minwoo guy.. and now he's hugging the girl I love. How will I tell Eun Soo my feelings if that guy is always there. Maybe I should find a girl and make Eun Soo jealous.. whahahahaha ( evil laugh)

 

You asked Minwoo about his parents because your curious about his family background. but instead she jsut smiled and change the topic. The bell rings, classes is starting. Minwoo sat down with a sad face, you ask him, what's wrong?.. but he didn't reply.  When you arrived in your room the teacher told Minwoo to go to the Guidance Office, your classmates were shocked, especially you, then you asked your teacher, "Ma'am did Minwoo do something wrong..?" The teacher answered,"Nothing, don't worry Eun Soo the teachers will just ask him about something."                                                                                              

Minwoo went out, you ran after him and told him to relax, he hugged you, and said with a warm smile,"Don't worry,everything will be alright."  Then Baro made a big smile,it seems that his happy. You went to the rooftop, Baro wants to follow you, but Jinyoung stopped him and said, "Baro,give her time to think she is worried about Minwoo."

You lay down on the floor and looked at the skies, thinking about Minwoo. Hours passed, Minwoo was still in the Guidance Office. Suddenly you heard footsteps, it was Minwoo, he said that he was looking for you everywhere, then Jinyoung told him that you went to the rooftop. You stand up and hugged Minwoo, he wiped your tears. And he said, "Eun Soo stop crying, I don't want to see my love crying." You answered," I hate you, you made me worried,, Minwoo why did you said love..??" He answered,"I'm sorry, I promise not to make you cry again, and if you ever cry I swear, it's because of happiness. Eun Soo I want you to be my girlfriend, please accept my love."

You are shocked,yet you face and smiled at him and said,"Minwoo, this is the first time, I've felt this way and I think I'm falling in love with you. MInwoo hugged you he held your waist, your faces are so near that you already feel his body but before he kisses you, you stop him. And said," Minwoo, even if I'm your girlfriend you're still not allowed to kiss me.. ok..?!. "OK",Minwoo replied with a sad face..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8r13lO91s1rthsojo1_500.jpg

 

You told Minwoo, not to tell anybody about your relationship, and he is not allowed to hold your hands and kiss you. The two of you went back to the classroom, Minwoo is very happy, he greeted everyone, he is always smiling. He even sing this song:http://youtu.be/L15skJeT8bY

Everybody is shocked because Minwoo is acting strange since the two of you came back.. And all the girls are very inlove with his beautiful voice, even the teacher is mesmerized by his voice. After Minwoo sang the song Jinyoung and Sandeul clap their hands and also the girls. Yoo Na asked Minwoo," Minwoo to whom did you dedicate the song.?"

Minwoo answered," Uhmmm I dedicate the song to the girl that makes my heart beats fast,hahahaha" "Oh Minwoo your so cute.." the girls said. Then Yoo Na and Minhyun asked you about it but you just smiled and said, " I'll tell you later." Baro asked Jinyoung and the others, "Guys, do you know what happen to both of them, they're acting strange. They replied,"Sorry Baro, we don't know, why don't you ask both of them."

 

NOBODY'S POV

Suddenly, a shadow blocked the sun from your eyes, "Eun Soo!" a familiar voice called you, " I'm back!" you get up and saw Minwoo's bright smile, bright as the sun is, " Oppa!" you said and Minwoo's face turned red, "O-oppa?" Minwoo asked. "Ah girls call their boyfriends oppa right..? or not? Sorry, forget what I just said. Minwoo suddenly hugged you.

 

MINWOO'S POV

"...sorry forget what I said" Eun Soo said while she looked away blushing. so cute! >.< I hugged her and said," No why would I want to forget that cute thing", honestly I just want to eat her up! She put her hands my arms, looked up and said,"Is it alright to call you oppa?" DAMN! she's so cute! I hugged her tightly and answered."Call me whatever you want" and kissed her cheek. She turned red and buried her face in my arms.

 

YOUR POV

What's this... he's so sweet, I'm so happy!! Eun Soo ah,won't you give a kiss too? Minwoo said while pouting his lips. OH my gosh so cute >..<                       "K-ki-kiss!" I answered. " Yeah, just here on the cheeks will do." he said while pointing at his right cheeks. Ah, so embarassing, but.. he's so cute! "O-ok, but close your eyes!" I said nervously. He closed his eyes and waited. I came close to him, and slowly putting my lips near his cheeks, when I was about to kiss his cheek, he turned around,! and I kissed his lips! >.< "Yah! Oppa! you cheated!" I shouted while punching him lightly. "Hey! I'm sorry, but I really wanted to kiss you!" He said while looking like a sad puppy.. http://english2k10waddup.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/sad-puppy-1.jpg.... Hrrr.. I can't stay mad at him >.<          "Ok, I forgive you.." I said. "Yay! Thank you!" he said and hugged me. " I love you" he whispered to my ear, and I just hugged him in return.