What a Lovely Day

The Story of Us

Next Day.. Saturday

 

You woke up and it's already 7:00 am, you saw that you are already wearing your pajamas you were shock and roll your eyes all over the room and saw Baro sleeping in your sofa bed.. You shouted, Baro woke up and ask ypu if your ok, you answered ," Yes i'm fine but what are you doing here? who change my clothes? Baro answered ," I'm the one who accompanied you here and i'm the one who change your clothes b..b..but I blindfolded my eyes so you don't have to worry, I didn't see anything, hehehehehe... Baro you're so disgusting.. Maybe you should go home now, because I need a rest.. Please I hope you understand.. See you later at school..!! ~~

 

9:00 in the morning you got ready and pack your things for the practice. When you arrive at school you saw Baro sitting near the volleyball court wiping his sweat you went to him and ask..  " Baro what are you doing here? I thought you are practicing with your band mates.."

He replied " Y~ yeah an hour ago we are practicing but we decided to play volleyball so that we can refresh our mind.. Come Let's play.."

Sandeul asked Jinyoung," hey Jinyoung did something happen to both of them the other day, they're having misunderstandings, now they're talking to each other.

Jinyoung answered, " Nothing happen to them, maybe Baro apologize to Eun Soo.."

 

Jinyoung's POV

I was really surprised that Baro accompanied Eun Soo to there house. I wish Baro don't have feelings to Eun Soo because I don't know what to do.. Maybe it's time for me confess to Eun Soo my feelings for her.. I will ask Baro if he also have feelings for Eun Soo so that I will ask his advice because I know his good at girls...

 

While playing, Gongchan and CNU asked you, Minhyun, and Yoo Na to go with them in a cruise because CNU's birthday is Friday, Minhyun and Yoo Na said Yes~~ but you said no because you have somethign to do, but Jinyoung force you to go with them because it would be fun and exciting, you decided to go with them. Then they left a few minutes later  MinHyun asked you " If you have feelings for Jinyoung, You replied and said, I don't have feelings for him, he's just my friend, and no matter what happen I will never fall for him, no need to worry.. Thanks Eun Soo I know that I can trust you.

 

YOO Na's POV

I and Eun Soo were talking about Minhyun, and Eun Soo told that Minhyun likes Jinyoung. I asked Eun Soo if she also likes Jinyoung, but she did not answer me and told me to forget it and garner the things we need to use for the cruise. I'm so excited CNU's birthday is coming so fast.

 

You are packing your things,when your phone rang..~~~~~

~~ Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket.

~~Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket.

~~I like it, like it, like it..

It's Jinyoung who is calling you, he said if it's alright to pick you up in your house tomorrow, you answered him and said, " Yeah it's alright I don't mind, can we also pick up Minhyun and Yoo Na? Jinyoung was a little dissapointed because he was planning to confess t you his feelings. When you arrived, you, MinHyun, and Yoo Na are shocked because the ship was so big and your classmates are waiting for you.. You went to your room and Jinyoung is waiting for you he gave you a letter, you accept it and said," I'm going to read it in my room", you get inside in your room and Jinyoung left. You read it and it says:

     

           Dear Eun Soo, 

                        When we first met, I don't understand my feelings, I think "It's Love at first sight" because everytime I see you my hearts beats fast, I think I'm falling in love with you. Eun Soo my night has become a suuny dawn because of you. Eun Soo I wish you have feelings for me too. And everytime I look into your eyes I tend to lose my thoughts. Sometimes I'm afraid that if you know I love you, you might hate me. Eun Soo I'm willing to wait for you

                                     

                                                                                                                                         Jung Jinyoung

 

 

 

 

After you read.. Please add your comments... or subscribe... THANK YOU>>!!