ConfessionS

The Story of Us

 

Knock!! Knock!!

Someone’s knocking at your door it’s Baro, he went to your room to invite you to join the party, you go with him, but he notice your silence and ask, “ Hey Eun Soo this past few minutes I notice you being silent do you have a problem.” You answered, “nothing , I don’t have a problem.” You grabbed his hands and said it with a smile, “Let’s Go”.. The party was held in the ship’s pool, one of your classmate accidentally pushed you, then you fell in the pool, Yoo Na and Minhyun shouted and said, “ Please someone help Eun Soo she don’t know how to swim. Baro jump into the pool and save you, while everyone is watching they’re all shocked, because as we all know you and Baro hate each other. Baro accompanied you in your room, you thank him for saving you. He walked away then you get inside your room.

Your POV

   What did I do!? What will I do?! How will I tell Jinyoung. I don’t want to hurt jinyoung’s feelings  and also Minhyun.. I don’t want him to wait for nothing. I want him to be happy. Maybe its time for me tell him my feelings. But I don’t know how to face him. I like him because his a and nice person, but think that we are meant for each other. I should thank Baro for saving me, but why did she save me.?

 Your phone rang again it’s Yoo Na, she wants to talk to you about something. You ask her what it’s all about, she told you that it’s all about Jinyoung and you. You change the topic and told Yoo Na to forget it.

Next day!!~~

Your still on the cruise because the trip is 3 days and 2 nights. You watch the view on your little balcony when you saw Baro he smiled at you and greeted you. You smiled and greeted him too. BAro asked you, “ Hey Eun Soo are you ok now.?” You answered him, “ Yeah, I’m Ok.. Baro thanks for saving me yesterday..”. Baro answered, “ No problem, you are my friend now and you are important to me because I like you..”     “ Ehhhhh, what did you say.. ?  you replied..  Baro answered, “ Nothing forget about it, bye see you later.”

 

Baro’s POV

What did I do? I almost said Eun Soo . I don’t want her to know that I’m his secret admirer, I’m afraid that if he know that I have feelings for her she will avoid me. What will I do now, I don’t want Eun Soo to hate me. And now, Jinyoung is planning to confess to Eun Soo. I will never give up on her.

 

You heard CNU, Gongchan, and Sandeul talking outside, you went out, and asked them, “ Hey can I ask you something guys.? Sandeul answered, “  Yeah,sure what is it.?”  Then  you replied “Do you know who is the girl that Baro likes.?

Why are you asking do you like Baro.? Sandeul asked.

No, I’m just asking why what’s wrong with asking? You answered.

Well actually, there is no problem in asking were just curious.? Sandeul replied.

Eun Soo, come with us we’re going to the restaurant, maybe MinHyun and Yoo Na are waiting for you. Gongchan said.

How about Baro and Jinyoung you will not wait for them. You asked them.

CNU and Gongchan answered, “ don’t worry, Jinyoung is already there while Baro is still taking a bath.

When you arrive  at the restaurant, Jinyoung look at you, then you went out of the restaurant. Jinyoung followed you in he deck, and ask about your answer, you replied him,that you are still, still not ready to answer him, and you need time. You turned around and walked away. Then after a few minutes Minhyun arrived, she went to Jinyoung and talk to him, and asked, “Jinyoung, do you have a problem, maybe I can help. Jinyoung replied, “ Oh, nothing, why are you here?”

I am looking for Eun Soo, did you see her..? mInHyn asked

Yeah, a minute ago she was with me, but she already left.  Jinyoung replied.

Thanks, why don’t you come with me back to the restaurant? Minhyun asked.

Uhh, ok Minhyun thanlks.! Jinyoung replied.

Thanks for what? Minhyun asked.

For everything, for being a good friend. Jinyoung replied.

Jinyoung, you don’t need to thank me, I will always be here for you. Minhyun said.  Then Minhyun grabbed Jinyoungs’ hand and walk.

Jinyoung ang Minhyun went back to the restaurant, Minhyun went to you then she shares to you the things they did and talk about. Minhyun is very happy. While Yoo Na and Gongchan are also having fun.

Baro already arrive at the restaurant he went to you and grab you. The two of you went to the deck, he ask you if you also have feelings for Jinyoung. You didn’t answer, but he force you to answer the question. You aanswer him and said now “ I don’t have feelings for Jinyoung but I like him are you happy now, and I’m still waiting for my admirer because I want to know him.” Baro is speechless he bowed his head then walk  away. Baro walked away. You are watching the view with a sad face, you feel guilty, because you think that you hurt Baro’s feelings.

 Later then, you decided to went back in your room without having breakfast. Someone knock at your door it’s Yoo Na and MinHyun they brought you breakfast, you thank them. They asked you what happen, you told them that you and Baro had a fight. Yoo Na gave you an advice, that you should also say sorry to him.  After three hours of talking, they decided to go back to their rooms. You realize that you should say sorry to Baro, you went to his room, knock at the door but no one answered, so you went back to your room. It’s already lunch, so you went to the restaurant you look for Baro, but he is not there. You asked Gongchan if he saw Baro, he said, “No”  You are worried about Baro, so you look for him. But you can’t find him. It’s already 4:00 in the afternoon, you are tired, you went back to your room and waited for dinner. Someone’s knocking at your door you thought it was Baro so you ran to open it, but it’s Yoo Na, she’s inviting you for dinner. You saw Baro going to the deck, you told YOo Na, to go the restaurant first, because you are going to talk to Baro.

You followed Baro and talk to him, you say sorry, but he didn’t answer, she look at you, then walked away.

Your POV

I was shocked when Baro ask me about Jinoyung, I don't want to answer it, but he force me. I answered him in a harsh way, I think I hurts Baro's feelings. I shared it with my friends and one of them gave me an advice so I decided to apologize to Baro, but  when  I went to his room he's not there, I was looking for him but I can't find him, it's dinner time YOO Na invited me for dinner. I saw Baro and followed him. I apologized to him, but he did not answer me and left me behind. I don't know what to do. 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys after you read.. PLease add your comments.. or please subscribe.. THANK YOU..!!