New Student

The Story of Us

Next Day..!!

You already pack your things because this is your last day. This is your appearance:

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/87/221/L_p0017922187.jpg

You are still thinking about Baro and Jinyoung, you still don't know how to tell Jinyoung about your feelings. You went to Baro's room again, to apologize but you didn't continue, because your afraid that he will just ignore you. IT's already 6:00 pm when the ship arrive in Seoul. You looked for Baro, but he already went home. You are so tired you jumped unto your bed and sleep....

Next day!!~~

Kriing..... Kriiiing... Your clock rings.

It's already 5:30 am you got ready for school. This is your appearance:

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/77/159/L_p0018515977.jpg

While walking your handkerchief fall, then a guy pick it up and gave it to you. You thank him then he smiled at you like this 

http://thea910216.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/no-min-woo.jpg

YOu think, that maybe he's a new student because this is the first time you saw him.. The bell rings classes is starting. You arrange your things under your table, then your teacher announces that you have a new classmate, his name is No MInwoo, he is 17 yrs. old, he is studying in School of Performing Arts Seoul, the reason he transferred here is, he wants to meet new friends. "Students I want you to welcome him", the teacher said. You were shocked to see him, because his the guy you met earlier. The teacher said that he will be sitting beside you. He greeted you abd said, " We meet again, nice to meet you!" You replied, "Yeah nice to meet you too, I'm HAN EUN SOO." while the teacher is discussing Minwoo gave you a letter, it says 

Would you mind if I ask you to, tour me in the school and help me find a place to stay.                                                                                    Please if it's alright with you.

You replied," Yeah, No problem, I will help you find a place to stay and I will be your tour guide..."  Baro look at you, you smiled at him but he just ignore you. The class ends Minhyun and Yoo Na talk to you about the new student. The two of them said he was cute and the other girls in the classroom also said the same thing, that his cute and handsome. Minwoo went to you and said,"Eun Soo let's go," you nodded and the two of you walked away. Minhyun and Yoo Na are speechless. Then Baro went outside and followed the two of you , Jinyoung tried to stopped him, but he insisted.

Baro's POV

I don't like this, if I keep on ignoring Eun Soo.. Argghhhh I don't want to lose her. I think I should say sorry too. Because it's all my fault, if I didn't force him, she wouldn't answered me in a harsh way. And now I have a big problem the new student acts so fast, how will get Eun Soo. I will follow them. I will apologize Eun Soo before it's too late.

You tour Minwoo all over the school and you are a bit tired. You and Minwoo sit on the bench he told you to lean on his shoulder he led his hands to you. From a distance Baro is watching you, he is mad because he feels that you love Minwoo.. You told Minwoo, if it's alright to accompany you at home, then you said to him that it's alright if he spend his night to your house. He carried you piggy-back, then you fell asleep, while Baro feel disappointed because he's the reason why the two of you have a misunderstanding. Minwoo arrive at your house he was shocked to see your big house.

http://oursurprisingworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/tyger_woods_house_01.jpg

 

Next Day!!

Kriing.. Kriiing..

It's 6:00 am you looked for Minwoo, you went to the dining room you saw him, he was preparing breakfast. You greeted him, " Annyeonghaseyo." he replied, " Annyeonghaseyo, come's let's eat." The two of you got ready for school 

Your Appearance:

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/17/868/L_p0017086817.jpg

 

Minwoo's appearance:

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/19/581/L_p0019658119.jpg

 

The two of you walked together, Minwoo always tell you jokes, he always makes you smile. When you and Minwoo arrive at your room, the two of you are laughing because of his jokes. Baro, Jinyoung, Minhyun, Yoo Na and the others look at you and Minwoo. They were shocked because thsi is the first time they saw you laughing with a loud voice. Baro ignored the two of you, and walked away you saw him, and followed him to the rooftop, you apologize to him, but he ignore you. You ask him, " Baro what's your problem why do you always ignore me.?" He replied," i have no problem with you, But why are you letting Minwoo stay un your house it's unfair. You answered him, " ehhh is there any problem, I'm just helping him finding a place to stay, why are you bothered, are you jealous?... No i'm not jealous, i'm  just a little curious... I'm going back to the classroom.. Baro replied.. You came back in your room, then your teacher told you to accompany Jinyoung to the clinic because he doesn't feel well. While walking Jinyoung talked to you about the letter of confession he gave. You told him about your feelings, that you love someone else, and you don't want to hurt Minhyun's feelings. You said, " Jinyoung I'm so sorry I don't want to hurt your feelings but I also don't want you to wait for nothing I like you because your a good and loving person and many girls like you, but maybe we're not destined for each other. I know that you can find a girl who's better than me. Jinyoung thank you for everything.."

Jinyoung hugged you intamately, and said, "Eun Soo I understand, thank you for being a good inspiration, for the last time let me tell you this " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH".... Uhmmm Eun Soo please tell our teacher I need a rest, so I need to go home, bye. The Jinyoung kiss your forehead. You want to stop him but he ran away. Your tears are running down your face, then you didn't notice that Minwoo is standing at your side giving you his handkerchief. He said," Here wipe your tears you look ugly when you cry." You tried to smile and said, " uhh I hate you" then she hugged you and said, " Everything will be ok".. 

 

YOUR POV

I am so happy when I'm with Minwoo, I feel comfortable and safe when I'm with him. He's really a nice person. Not like Baro "feeling gwapo".. Maybe he's just jealous with Minwoo.. hahahaha.. When I came back to our room my teacher ask me to accompany  Jinyoung to the clinic. Sooo I accompanied him, then he asked about the letter  he gave. I told him how I feel, even though I know that he'll be hurt. am I selfish? that question pop-out in my mind..

 

 

The bell rings,class is already over. Minwoo asked if you would go home together with him. You were hesitant, but then again you wanted to go home. You wemt together to the back of the school, "Minwoo what are doing here?" you asked him getting nervous. " Don't worry I won't do anything bad." he answer with a smirk. You were now really nervous, not knowing what will happen. Minwoo grabbed your hand and dragged you to a place. But half way there, he suddenly covered you eyes and wlaked to a unfamiliar place. After a while he uncovered your eyes and there you saw a blue bike. "TADAAAAA!!!!" Minwoo shouted, "I brought a new bike, pretty cool ei..?!" You sighed in relief, " YA! you could've told me! I was so nervous!" you said after you puch him lightly. "Let's Go!" he said with a sweet smile. You then sat at the back, "hold tight!!" he said. We took off, I was holding his backpack, "I said hold tight!" Minwoo said," You held his side tight. Then you slowly held tight by putting both of your hands on his stomach, hugging him literally. Minwoo showed a smile and said,"don't let go!." After that you arrived at a game center, " Minwoo-shii! why are we here?" you asked. "Well I was thinking of cheering you up since your were so down" he answered with a cute smile. "Let's Go in!" grabbing my hand dragging around the place like a little kid.. But what's this my heart is beating fast.. I don't understand.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys sorry sa late update,, Hope u understand.. Hope you like It....

HAPPY READING> :))