MOVING ON..??

The Story of Us

The two of you are having fun, then Minwoo saw this toy grabber machine. You went and tried to get one of the toys inside. After 15 rounds, you still haven't get one. Minwoo looked at you and laughed on how you were trying to so hard, " Move I'll get one for you.." he said/ And in one try, he got the stuffed toy that you wanted. You were irritated on how you never got one but he gotit in one try. "Here, this is what you wanted right.?" Minwoo asked. " YES..." you answered. He gave the toy to you, you smiled and said "Thank you"..

MINWOO'S POV

"Thank you" She said I gave the toy to her. Is it just me? or is her smile so cute? Ah! what's wrong with me.?! Oh right I need to give a response.!

"Ah, why are you happy so happy with this little thing?"  I said.                                                                                                                                                   "Because you brought me here to cheer me up" she said with a warm smile.                                                                                                                               Is it just me? or is she the only one I see in this crowd?  This is bad I musn't fall for her, our friendship is at stake here.

She grabbed my sleeve and said, "Minwoo, let's go to a karaoke bar! "I want to sing my heart out", how cute.. AH! snap ot of it MInwoo.!
"Sure! I also wanna sing a song for you" I said, Ah, crap..                                                                                                                                                           "Mworago?" she asked, Oh no, I'm done for.... 

Ah..ah! I said I wanna sing a song too!" I said trying to cover up my feelings.

(Mworago means What did you say?)

 

YOUR POV

We went to the karaoke bar and sang. Minwoo was acting strange after he got me this toy, good thing he's ok now. "Minwoo! sing a song! I'm the only one singing, come on.!" I told Minwoo who was sitting there and drinking a bottle of soda. " Or maybe you can't sing?" I taunted him. Surprisingly, he stood up and grabbed the mic and ordered me to sit down. "What song would you like my lady?" he said. Hmmm... I've already sang the songs I liked, "Ah!! Minwoo! I would like you to sing "You've Fallen For Me" by Jung Yong Hwa! I really love that song!" I shrieked. "Eh... you really love that Heartstrings drama!" Minwoo said, I just smiled in agreement. Minwoo started singing! WOW! what a beautiful voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxMkVtar-M

" Sarangheyo.. " Minwoo ended the song. I was so mesmerized that I just kept staring at him. Wa-- is it just me? or did he blush and looked away?!         "Ho..how was it?"  he asked.., so cute >///< !! " It was wonderful!!, I never knew you had such a nice voice!' I shouted. "Thanks!" Minwoo thanked me. " I know! Let's have a duet!" Duet?!  Yes! "Sure but let's sing Give Me a Smile !" I said, "Heartstrings again?" Minwoo said. "Yep!" I replied..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUm-JrNTIFY

(listen to the song while reading) ♪♪♫

WOW! we're so into the song! I never knew we could act this well.

 

NOBODY'S POV

You and Minwoo sang the song and you two were into the characters too much. You and Minwoo held hands until the near end of the song, when the song is coming to an end, the two of you came close, looking to each other's eyes... The song ended. The two of you are still facing each other. your bodies came closer, then now lips almost touching...>///<

MINWOO'S POV

Our faces are so close.. she has such pulpy, kissable lips, AHHH!! Snap out of it! oh no! BONK!!!                                                                                             "OW!" she cried as I hit her forehead with mine, "why did you that..?"  WEW! that was close! I need to make an explanation quickly! " Ah! sorry! I think we need to go home now, it's getting late!" I said.. "Yeah you're right, let's go" she said picking up her bag. After that, I brought her home. " Thanks Minwoo, I had fun today" she said with a smile. "Yeah, no problem" I answered. We said our goodbyes and I went home.

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING..!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS..AFTER READING.. ^^