I Hate This Day

The Story of Us

After your class you and your friends went to the volleyball court to practice because you are a varsity player. Then one of the ball roll towards Baro  he pick it and throw it to you but it bounces towards your face. You got mad at him and said " What's your problem?? he replied "nothing.. Then Jinyoung interrupted and said "Eun Soo I'm sorry Baro didn't mean to do it. " Minhyun replied and said Uhmm Jinyoung it's alright, Eun Soo already forgave him. Then Baro walk away.

 

Your POV

I hate that guy, he didn't even bother to say sorry. Yoo Na look what he did to my nose is bleeding. My nose hurts. I wish his not my partner in our ballroom for the P.E. I'm sooo tired i need a rest. Good night Yoo Na.

 

 

Next Day..!!

Your clock rings it's already 5:30, you take a shower while listening to KPOP songs. And you love to wear this shirt because it is given by your admirer.. Until Now you don't know who's your admirer..  

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/17/869/L_p0018986917.jpg

It's your P.E and your excited to know who will be your partner in ballroom, then the teacher announces that your partner will be Baro your shock and you didn't know what to do. While MinHyun is so happy because Jinyoung is his partner and Yoo Na is happy too because his partner is Gongchan. While walking towards your partner you didn't see the rope you lost your balance and fell unto him. Both of you stood up with red faces. Jinyoung went to you and ask if you ok you answered, " Yes, I'm Fine"... Your teacher ask all of you to go back to your places and start the practice. The teacher ordered you to face your partners and hold their hands. Baro looked at you with a red face..

 

 

One your classmates invited you your friends because he is celebrating his birthday, and this guy has a crush on you. After inviting you, he invited baro, and the others. You don't want to go but you realize you're going for him not for Baro. So you went home and wear this dress..

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/30/205/L_p0018820530.jpg

 

When you arrive at his house, you saw baro with a girl you thought it's his girlfriend so you just pass by them. Yous saw your classmate who is celebrating his birthday, you hug him. One of your classmates put something on your drink and you lose control. MinHyun and Yoo Na didn't know what to do.. Then jinyoung asked the two if it's alright if he will accompany you at home. The two said "yes it's alright". Baro asked Jinyoung if it's ok if he will accompany you at home instead of him. Jinyoung was suprised but Baro insisted so Jinyoung put you in Baro's car.  When you arrive at your house Baro look at you and said," She is beautiful when she's sleeping." Then he carry you towards your room and put you in your bed. He sit beside you and watch you sleeping he kiss your forehead.

 

MinHyun's POV 

I think Jinyoung likes Eun Soo, because he wants to accompany her to there house. I wish Jinyoung will also like me. I want him because his cool and nice. I should ask Eun Soo if she also likes Jinyoung. I should call Eun Soo to know if she's ok. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the Wrong grammar.. This is my first tym to write a story.. I hope you understand..