New Arrivals

Undercover Beauties

"So, this is Seoul, Korea, aye? Not bad" 

"Not bad?! Lisa, this is-"

"Beautiful" Melody finished Destiny's sentence breathlessly, her eyes mesmerized by the sites around them, sites that they could never witness at home, it was- peaceful, the atmosphere. 

"We can take time to look around later, but not now, right now we have to see the building that we were assigned to use" Marie spoke with authority, her eyes looking past the beauty and deeper into the area, scanning for anything that would appear out of the blue, she deflated slightly noticing nothing strange, besides the weird looks people would give them, to say these girls stood out like a sore thumb, would be an understatement.They practically screamed foreigners, and the fact that barely any of them looked related made things...difficult.

"She's right, we'll just have to wait for the car to show up, Director already informed me that all the information is within the building, we should begin the mission in a week or so" Hana informed impatiently as she continued to search for an all black van.

"Here it comes!" Alycia exclaimed excitedly.

"Ya! Lyly! All up in my ear!" Lisa snapped turning her head away from her older sister.

"aw! Is someone still tired from the plane ride?" Alycia teased, patting Lisa on the back mockingly.

"Shut up!" 

"I swear to God! Not today! Lisa, get in the passengers seat, you're gonna be sitting next to me!" Marie ordered as the girls began to pile into the van, a man moving out the drivers seat and entering another car just before Marie got in.

"Dammiiit"


...

The van came to a slow stop in front of an empty building, through large windows anyone could see that the inside was a small preset restaurant, like a café.

"Really? A café? Our cover is a café?" Lisa complained, being the first to hope out the van, followed by Hana and Destiny who smiled seeing the cute little coffee shop.

"I like it! It's very welcoming" Hana commented softly as she moved towards the doors, pulling out a lone key from her purse, she unlocked the front doors, and as she opened it she was immediately hit with the sent of backed goods.
 
"Well, whoever designed it must've been having fun with this project, look at all the detail, they even made sweets!" Melody hummed, grabbing a brownie from inside the glass display.

"Melody no lo comas! Stop touching stuff pendeja!"

"Why? They're just brownies"

"Destiny is right, Mel, they're gadget not goodies" Marie stated as she took in the sight of the shop, silently appreciating the personal touches placed into decorating it.

"A spiral stair case? Nice! The house area has gotta be up there" Lisa announced before rushing up the steps with Alycia, Melody, and Destiny right behind her, Hana and Marie moving into the kitchen of the café.

"Wow, it's just so beautiful here, makes me not want to go home" Hana admitted sheepishly with a small grin as she poked around the pots and pans.

"I feel you b, but we need to keep in mind, we have business to take care of" Marie responded as they made there way out the kitchen.

"Now what business would a couple of café owners need to take care of?" A deep voice questioned from in front of the counter.

Both girls froze seeing six new figures in their shop.The one who asked the question stood with his arms propped up in front him, hands resting on the counters edge as he stared at the two girls emotionlessly.

"Hey, can't you read? The sign says closed!" Hana complained with a small pout as she at the six strangers intensely.Great, literally ten minutes into the door and already something she doesn't like is happening.

Another guy went to open his mouth but was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps rushing down the stairs, before four heads peaked over the railing to see what the commotion was.

"Yo, we heard yelling, what's up?" Lisa questioned, glancing at the six men confused before turning her attention fully on the two oldest females.

"Lisa, vaya a tu cuarto, Melody, Destiny, queda aquí, y Alycia, en la mesa en la sala hay documentos, yo pienso que estos hombres son parte del grupo de la asignación" Marie ordered discretely.

"Pero-"

"Lisa, eschuchame, Vaya a tu cuarto" Marie repeated with more insistence and Losa sighed before nodding her head and going back up stairs to the room the was preassigned to her.

Melody and Destiny stared at the "guest" warily before rushing over to Marie's side while Alycia rushed upstairs and into the living, searching through the documents they were assigned.

"!" She whispered seeing the identical faces en the document as the ones down stairs. Quietly she read what little information the packet seemed to have an each boy, slightly discomforted the little amount people managed to gather on them.

"Bang Yongguk, 25, the oldest, the leader, was said to have made the group five years ago, but he has been acquainted with the members longer"

"Kim Himchan, 25 also, he is second oldest, co-leader, specialties- gathering information"

"Jung Daehyun, 23, Third oldest, specialties- technician and computery expert- dammit

"Yoo Younjae- his name sounds like an organic milk, anywaaays, he is 21, considered the brain of the group, he is most likely to be the strategist"

"Moon Jongup, daaaammit, he's hot, why are the bad boys hot? Whatever, let's see her, Jongup is the Muscle of the group, he's the second youngest, being 19, oooh same age- cool, hold up, what the hell brain! Stop being attracted, sheesh, okayy, um that's it- next"

"Zelo, uuum, Zelo what? No last name? Is that even his first name? His true name unidentified, oooooh, okay Alycia, keep reading and you'd know, umm, age 18, wow, so he joined at only 13, he is a child prodigy, mainly used for going undercover or infiltrating"

Alycia quickly reread each document, double checking, and skipping over her previous commentary before summarizing the info in a text and sending it to Marie.

Alycia sighed as she rested her hands on her knees, staring down at the papers in front of her, their information is so little,yet the impact they have in industries and their connections are so large, it seems impossible to even get to them, let alone take them down, with such little precautions or even as steady plan.

"Qué carajo! This is turning out harder than we had planned for it to be"