+ TEASER TWO, MEMBER REVELATION 2 / 3

〔 얼음 〕GLACE ; WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT'S SECOND SHOT .
  
TEASER TWO, MEMBER REVELATION 2/3
THE DANCE ROOM, SATURDAY, JUNE, 2013
aesook plopped herself onto the ground and panted, and then panted again. she looked down to her wristwatch. great. it's 12.00 am- exactly two hours after the end of her actual training schedule. most trainees are asleep by now since tomorrow is their monthly evaluation and who wants to be sick and tired during a monthly evaluation? based on dance trainer kim, aesook is behind other traineers in terms of dancing. the girl is a stick (?). if she doesn't improve her dancing skills any time soon, there's a possibility that woollim might drop / transfer her.

aesook has been practicing dancing by her own during after-training hours. she gets tired a lot and she sleeps in her school classes often now. aesook is usually here on her own but today was different- just now, another trainee came into the dancing room. the other trainee greeted aesook before plugging her earphones onto her ears.

"moon shinra? what are you doing here?" aesook questioned, still sitting down on the floor. shinra, the said trainee, plugged one earphone from her right ear. "practicing obviously. what about you?" she questioned back. "same reason as you."

they both nodded and aesook got to her feet. she had been practicing with the stereo for the past hour and with shinra's presence, she decided to use her earphones too. they both started dancing. looking at this scene right now from a third person's point of view, it looks rather weird. i mean one person is dancing like a pro and the other? the other dances like a freaking potato. it makes sense because potatoes don't dance. aesook = a potato and aesook can't / don't dance. anyway, aesook fell after failing to nail a move that requires jumping. even with earphones on her ear and music on full volume, shinra can still hear the loud bam! sound caused by the person dancing next to her, aesook.

to be honest, shinra would laugh out loud right now but trying her best to be polite, she offered the other girl her hand. aesook happily grabber her hand and unfortunately, shinra couldn't lift aesook up since she's too heavy (?). which results to both of them falling. the two girls laughed at what just happened. shinra scrapped her leg a bit since she's wearing shorts and her leg hitted the backside of aesook's shoes ( how can that happen tbh ).

"ouch, i'm soo sorry! is your leg okay? please tell me it's okay!" aesook knitted her brows together and hovered her hand over shinra's scrap.

"it's nothing, really. i get a lot of these and this is nothing. you don't need to feel so guilty about it," says shinra. it's true that she does get scraps often. look at her right elbow for proof.

"are you sure though? uh come on, let's go get some water." sure aesook, drinking water is really going to heal that scrap. note the sarcasm, by the way. uh anyway, shinra got up and they both left the practice room to fill their water bottles at the dispenser.

when it was shinra's turn to fill her water bottle, a female trainee passed by. yes, it is common for trainees to walk around the training center during after-hours ( or whatever you call it ), but it's oddly quite today. it turns out that the other female trainee was hong ahyeon- someone who both shinra and aesook are friends / acquaintances with. so hey, why not greet her?

"ah, hey ahyeon!" shinra waved at the other's direction while closing the cap (?) of her water bottle.

"hi, shinra and aesook," ahyeon smiled. "what are you guys up to?"

"we were practicing our dancing, and we're just on a break. do you want to join us?" said aesook. asking ahyeon to join in won't be bad, and shinra and aesook aren't that close, so they could use some company to break the awkwardness.

ahyeon's face lit up hearing that. her roommate can't sleep for the last hour and she's been bugging her to death; thanks to the roommate, she's fully awake now and is too energized to sleep. joining shinra and aesook is also beneficial for her. when she gets tired, she can just go back to her dorm and instantly sleep. tomorrow's a big day anyway. ahyeon nodded and followed the other two to the training room. 

when all of them got in, an awkward silence greeted them. and the fact that there's a cricket sound in the background isn't helping. ahyeon seriously didn't know what to do- should she turn on the stereo? should she use her own ipod and wear earbuds? what did those two do for the past fifteen minutes? shinra cleared , obvious of the awkwardness. "well? aren't we going to dance?" she asked.

"i don't know, shinra.. i'm kind of tired right now. i think i need a break. maybe a minute or two?" aesook yawned. she sat down, and ahyeon followed the older one's actions. and then shinra sat down too. the three of them formed a triangle. 

"you invited ahyeon to join us practice and now that we're here, you say that you're tired? wow, aesook. wow." shinra said a matter of factly. she then looked at ahyeon, "are you okay with this?"

 "mhm, i am. besides, i don't want to go back to my dorm room now. my roommate can't sleep and she's bugging me." the said one pressed her lips together and nodded.

"who's your roommate, anyway?" aesook questioned her. 

"oh, she's joo hyoah. you know, the one with pink hair?" 

"oh my god, you're roommate with her?! that girl's a , seriosly. i feel sorry for you for having to deal with her." shinra scrunched her nose in disgust. disgust as in, disgusted in hyoah. joo hyoah, the said roommate, is a woollim trainee ( a/n: she's fictional lmao ) who has only trained for a year now and has a bad reputation already. she's pretty but not as pretty as trainees like seolreun, etc. hyoah thinks everyone is jealous of her when they're not, really. the girl also has a habit of flirting with everyone she sees. heck, there are even rumors going around that she slept with a trainer to get good monthly evaluation scores. i know, right?

"it's really nothing hahah. i mean, nothing compared to blah blah blah" ......
...


and so, shinra, aesook and ahyeon spent an hour gossiping in the trianing room. they didn't dance and practice more, because 45 minutes into their whole gossiping thing, ahyeon fell asleep. 

 
 NOTES!
hello everyone, redvlvets here!! this teaser was originally going to be posted last month but freaking bella forgot to complete the last paragraph and now i just remembered that this applyfic existed. i completed this teaser and voila, it's done. after 100 days of waiting, here's the second teaser! i'm sorry that my writing style , i wrote this while crying bc my favorite girl group, kara, just disbanded. what a great way to start 2016. anyway, sorry fot the long wait! i know most of you guys already forgot about the existence of this applyfic and i don't blame you, honestly lol. anyway, congrats to neukkimii, pastiche_, and redvlvets ( aka myself )! with teaser two up, there are only three more members to be revealed. actually two, because the other one is bella / vanillatea's character. again, thank you for the wait!
redvlvets ~