+ TEASER ONE, MEMBER(S) REVELATION 1/3

〔 얼음 〕GLACE ; WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT'S SECOND SHOT .
  
TEASER ONE, MEMBER REVALTION 1/3
WOOLLIM'S TRAINEE CAFETARIA, SATURDAY, JUNE, 2013
the time showed 12.30 pm. all of the trainees rushed into the cafetaria as soon as the trainers dismissed the lessons and within a minute, the cafetaria was full like a beehive. it's like this everyday because apparently, there are only a few tables to sit in. actually, there are enough tables, but some trainees have cliques; sometimes there are only five people sitting in a table designed for ten freaking people. amongst tens of trainees lining up for the super healthy food, there's kim gyeoul. she's pretty popular as a trainee ( duh, she was a rookie actress ). gyeoul sighed. it has been a long day today, and the day hasn't even ended yet. during vocal classes earlier, she strained her notes and somehow, wasn't coping with her well. the trainer didn't like it and she had to practice alone in the corner of the room. it was finally her turn to get the food.

"hey, can i have one more strip of beef? i missed breakfast this morning." she said, hoping that the grumpy cafetaria lady would buy her lie. it's not technically a lie because gyeoul didn't even get to touch her breakfast that morning since the lessons already started.

"no." the cafetaria lady pushed gyeoul's bowl of salad to her tray.

anyway, luck is on her side now because she found one empty table. usually, mijoo would sit with her but she's sitting with her 'groupmates' from woollim's upcoming 2014 girl group, aka the 'woollim girls'. when she started digging her salad, another tray was plopped on her table. gyeoul looked up to see shin seolreun, only one of woollim's prettiest trainees.

"hey gyeoul, mind if i join you?" she said, already sitting on the seat across from her.

"yeah, no problem. where's aemin?" aemin is seolreun's closest friend, by the way.

"she got into trouble for being thirty minutes late. she said she'll eat her lunch later." seolreun sipped her mango juice. they're not supposed to be sipped, but she hates it so she sipped it.

"aren't you supposed to not have lunch when you're in trouble?"

"you can always eat in the toilet, gyeoul. duh. aemin has an emergency bread in her locker so don't worry." gyeoul nodded, even though she disagree with secretly eating in the toilet. it's just gross. when she was scanning the cafetaria, she spotted the new trainee han sunhwa, holding a tray and looking for a seat. she just got in like yesterday afternoon, so she's new to this situation.

"hey, isn't that han sunhwa?" gyeoul poked seolreun and seolreun looked to her direction.

"yeah, why?". as if they had telepathy, the younger one said, "you wanna invite her here?". gyeoul said yes, and that lead to them calling sunhwa to come to their table.

when sunhwa spotted two other female trainees motioning for her to sit at their table, she beamed. she was nearly going to eat outside, since the cafetaria's so packed. sunhwa happily set her tray in their table and smiled at the other trainees ( seolreun and gyeoul ). she didn't know their names, so she didn't try to start a conversation.

after a minute of dead silence, seolreun turned to sunhwa. she says, "hey sunhwa, do you know my name? i mean we can't be friends if we don't know each other's names." sunhwa silently chuckled.

"i'm sorry but no, i'm kinda new here. i only got to meet my roommate and some people in the vocal class yesterday," she continued, "how did you know my name by the way?".

seolreun gave her an are-you-kidding-me face before shovelling two beef strips to . "uh, i was there yesterday, remember?" sunhwa cluelessly nodded, even though she didn't remember meeting seolreun yesterday.

"in case you forgot, i'm seolreun" seolreun then pointed at gyeoul "and this is gyeoul.". a look of recognition crossed sunhwa's face.

"aren't you that girl from shut up flower boyband?" she asked. 
"how come you're a woollim trainee?"

"yeah, you're right." gyeoul said. "i left fantagio. i wasn't that popular anyway since i was a rookie that time. and then woollim took me." sunhwa mouthed an 'ohh'.

"have you guys heard about that new project woollim's working on? i heard it's for a girl group." seolreun said, changing the subject.

"uh, no..? if you're talking about the woollim girls then, yes." gyeoul raised an eyebrow.

"isn't too early to be making another girl group project though? i mean, with the woollim girls thingy going on-" sunhwa didn't finish her sentence when she was cut off by seolreun, "you know about woollim girls?? i thought you said you just arrived yesterday!".

"duh, it's all over the internet. aren't they the girls who performed with infinite on that one 'man in love' performance?" says the former.

"well, yeah. anyway, this one's different. i heard they're gonna make a show or something before they debut." says the latter. seolreun said, "i also heard that they're only choosing nine girls. so it's like.. girls' generation."

gyeoul knitted her brows, "how do you know?"

seolreun smiled sheepishly. she was going to say that she overheard some staff talk about it near the water dispenser, but to sound cooler, she said "i have my sources." instead.

"do you think i'll- we'll be in it?" sunhwa thought about it again. this is her chance to debut, but the fact that she just entered the company didn't help. would they want her? to get chosen, she must work hard. sunhwa made a mental note to hit the vocal room to practice after training hours. she suddenly felt unconfident.

"i hope we do," seolreun smiled. 
 NOTES!
hello guys, vanillatea here!! first of all, congrats to the first three chosen members! calmjong with han sunhwa, incrediblethings with kim gyeoul and last but not least, vibrance with shin seolreun! so as you know, me and redvlvets will be revealing three members for every teaser, and there'll be three teasers in total. it's all for member revelation. i originally wanted to make a teaser for every member, but redvlvets said that it will take too much time since there are nine members. we already have a list of the chosen ones, so you just wait!! sorry if this is too long, it was only supposed to be two paragraphs short but i somehow wrote an essay?? and sorry for the grammar mistakes or if it seems a bit too weird, since it's past my bedtime and i'm a little sleepy! this teaser is definetely quantity > quality tbh. i'll try to make better teasers for the next two ones. for the ones who aren't chosen ( you'll find out later ), we already have other character positions available for you guys in the story! and no, you guys aren't going to be glace's rival group. instead, different side charas will be taking different roles, for example; a soloist under woollim, a young hot & hip stylist, etc. good luck and thank you for reading!!
vanillatea ~