CHAPTER 02

Getting Out Of A Bermuda Triangle

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

CHAPTER 02

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

 

Falling in love with me means suicidal, that's why I am not capable of loving anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the loud explosion, dark and heavy smokes were all around the area and Jiyong looked onto the girl he was holding onto and he is aware that it was not Kiko yet his soft and sweet voice was talking to her

" Jung.. Haera right? Are you okay? "

She was in the arms of Jiyong, with her hands bleeding and Jiyong carried her up and she was still in the arms of Jiyong and she looked up and nodded her head - signalling him that she's fine. 

Right after that sentence he rushed over to Kiko's side and hugged her and kissed her lips while brushing her hair and Kiko spoke up

" Ji.. if anything happens to you, I can't live at all. " and tears flow down her cheeks, and Jiyong kissed her while his hands gently wipe off the tears on her face

" I am fine, princess. I am. " and their hands interlock once again.

 

✧✧✧

 

Saekyung was beside Youngbae as he gently clean her wounds while her beautiful smile was on her face and her heart was fluttering for him, Dong Youngbae. The rest was all busy taking care of each other while the person left alone was Haera, she didn't felt anything until a tiny insect bit on her bleeding wounds and bite her lips as the pain was all in her body as if a needle was poking through all her veins and her wound were bleeding even more badly now.

But she didnt't wanted to make anyone worried, especially her good friend, Saekyung. She handle the pain all on her own and after Youngbae was done cleaning Saekyung's wound, she walked over to Haera and hugged her while the rest was looking at them because of how much the both girl cries after knowing that they both survived this together.

CL was looking around as the rest was looking at the both girls and she found the place they were in, the light was so bright but clearly there was no sunlight, but the light was bright as though it could burn down someone, melt them if they look at the light continuously. CL spoke up 

" Something is really wrong down here. " 

Haera looked around as well but before she could speak up, the pain came back again and she bite her lips harder this time while her hands were in a hugging position, her hands were hugging onto her waist and she bended down and Saekyung spotted that and quickly bended down and looked at her, top to bottom and grabbed her arms and said

" oh my, what happen to you? "

Haera grabbed onto Saekyung and said

" I am fine. " and stood up again and Saekyung was tugging on her hands and Haera spoke up

" something is indeed wrong here, it is not a real world. " the rest looked at them, confused. Haera slowly moved around and took a look at her surrounding and and bended down to look at the grass, it was too alive and nothing was right. She was clear of it.

But before anyone could respond, there were loud sounds coming from the afar, but it seems like the sound is getting closer towards them and they didnt know which direction to head, all they did was run straight, as fast as they could. But suddenly there giant people running towards their area and they ran as fast they could.

The floor was all fulled with shattered glass and their shoes were all torn in the middle of their esccape, and all pieces of glass were entering their foot, casuing them to bleed. But the pain didn't matter at that moment, all they wanted was to run away from the giant man.

But Kiko's leg gave in and fell onto the ground while the rest were running, her loud scream caused everyone to look back and the distance between Kiko and the rest were really far and her begging screams were heard, Jiyong ran back with his full power but it was too late, the giant man got hold of Kiko.

He carried her up and the rest ran back trying to grab Jiyong from getting too close with the giant man, worrying that he could be taken away too. Kiko was screaming, loudly, with all her tears flowing down her cheeks and using her might to scream out " HELP ME "

Jiyong was trying to save her, he reached out his hands and tried to reach towards her, but his actions were all in vain. The giant man was at least 14 stories high, and he was 6 times bigger then any normal human being.

 

✧✧✧

 

Kiko was gone, completely; without any trace. It has been 4 days since she had went missing and Jiyong is going through the hardest time in his life, knowing that the women he loved his whole life is now gone, he blames himself because he was unable to save her and he wished that at times the person who was captured was him instead of her, his love.

Everyone sat down to rest, but everyone is being very careful. Saekyung, TOP & Youngbae is preparing some food for everyone left; alive. Jiyong was still in shock and unable to relax himself, whenever someone tries to talk to him, he would get mad and screams at that person. 

Haera walked over to Jiyong, sat down beside him and gently touched his shoulder and said

" Hey.. --" 

He stopped her, by glaring at her. His stares, scared her, in his stare there were so many emotions, fear, anger, regret. He was pale, lost alot weight because he wasnt eating nor drinking the past 4 days. 

After his glare, he knew it scared her and she stopped and he just turned back and his hands were both hugging on his legs, tears started flowing down and she saw it. She became brave and holded onto his arm and said

" Staying alive now, is probably what she wanted to see. Do you think she wanted to see you being like this? "

He looked right into her eyes and tears were still flowing down his cheeks, but he screamed which caused everyone to looked at the both of time, Saekyung rushed over to Haera's side and tried to stop her from fighting with Jiyong.

The rest did the same, they only stopped Haera but not Jiyong because everyone thinks that his lost, was too much for him to handle. She was mad at everyone and the both of them stood up and Haera shouted to all of them

" I understand his lost his love, but if everyone of you here are letting him continue this way, we will all die! We are on a damn run now and we are supposed to bring this man here " and diverted her hands onto Jiyong 

" He will cause our death! Wake up people, stop him. Make him eat and wake him up from everything! She is gone! Long gone."  and looked into his eyes.

 






Author note: Hello everyone, omg. I know it has beeen extremely long since I update this story! But thank you for still loving this story! <3 I promise to update a little more frequent! ^^ Please comment!

 

Theme song for this chapter : Kim Sunggyu's The Answer (Oh man, I am extremely crazy over infinite now and for your information, my bias is Nam Woohyun xD)