CHAPTER 03

Getting Out Of A Bermuda Triangle

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

CHAPTER 03

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

 

I am still in love with you, and I still can't let it go.

 

 

 

 

" She is not gone! She is not!" he exclaimed. He was the only person who couldn't get out of it, everyone knew how much he was hurting but what could have they done to reduce the pain for him, they thought to themselves.

She looked right into his eyes, holded onto his trembling hands and said softly

" Jiyong, she is gone. You got to overcome it all by your own and accept it, you are in pain because you can't acccept the fact she left you. We are here for you, we are all in this battle together."

He cried even harder after this sentence and he broke down and fell onto the floor, because her words hit him hard, it was all the truth; he couldn't accept it. She bended down and looked at the rest, trying to use her eyes to tell them to leave for a moment.

They all nodded and walked away, while she sat beside him, patting on his shoulder, as he cried even more. After a long while of silence, he looked at her and said

" You are right, I...can't accept it. I can't."

Her heart felt the pain, the hopelessness he was feeling and she gently hugged him and say

" Trust me, I know how it feels because when my ex boyfriend left me, while I was in the hospital fighting with everything on my own, he left me. It feels like the world died on me, it feels like the world abandoned me. I know words won't be of any help to you now, but please stay strong. We can't afford to lose anyone, this team got to keep going."

He hugged her back, tightly and lean his head onto her shoulder, while she gently brushed his hair and Chaerin spotted this scene and thought to herself; would she be the one to let Jiyong walk out of this pain?

He thought to himself " Kiko... they are right... I will slowly accept the fact that you are gone. But please be happier in the other world." while she was still brushing his hair, to give him a sense of comfort, a sense of security and hope.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

They began to proceed onto their journey of looking for a way out of this land, Jiyong's mood has slowly turn for the better. He began to talk a little to everyone, eat something and as a leader himself, he joined hands with Haera to find a way out. 

**

It was already the middle of the night, the rest were sleeping peacefully in their build tents while Haera was wide awake and walking around the forest hoping to see if there is anything they can do to get out of this place.

Suddenly, there were footsteps sounds and she was scared, she looked around but there were no people, no shadow just footsteps, it scares her and when she was ready to scream to ask everyone to start running again, Jiyong rushed to her back and covered and she was struggling.

She did not know that the person who holded onto her was Jiyong, she tried to get rid of his grip on but his strength was too strong and he began to spoke up

" It's me."

Her fast beating heart, begin to slow down a little, her trembling body began to relax and he slowly let go of his grip and she turned around to see him. Their eyes met and before Jiyong was about to speak up, the pain inside her body came back, it felt like her veins were being poked through with all the needles.

She bite on her lips, tightly and blood were flowing out, she tried her best to walk as far as possible to avoid waking anyone up and Jiyong was worried, he was right behind her and she couldn't take it anymore.

She fell onto her ground and the pain was too overwhelming for her to take it, Jiyong rushed to her side and his panic voice spoke up

" Haera, are you alright? What happen? Should I call the rest?" 

She shook her head, telling him no, and she grabbed his hand and tears flow down her cheeks as the pain was overwhelming.

" Please keep it from them... please."

Jiyong nodded his head and went to her side, while the pain begin to ease by a little, she found herself leaning onto his shoulder, while his hand were on her waist, providing support to her. 

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

It was morning and she was still on his shoulder, while his head is ontop of her's. He slowly open up his eyes and he was still aware that Haera was sleeping and he gently tapped onto her shoulder and thoughts ran through his brain; is she really fine? Should I tell her other friends? But what if I did -

She groaned and slowly woke up from his shoulder; i slept on his shoulder the entire night? great, jung haera you just slept onto someone's shoulder for a god damn night.  She quickly apologize to him, but he smiled and said

" It's fine, let's go back. The rest could be worried."

She nodded her head and stood up, walking behind him - silence. will Jiyong tell saekyung about what happened to me last night? urgh. should i ask?

" Haera? " he kept asking, but she didn't heard it and it was the 5th time he was calling her, but she was too engrossed in her own thinking that she didn't heard him at all.

" Jung Haera!" he exclaimed, loudly. She finally woke up from her own thoughts and quickly paused and looked into his eyes

" Oh... yes?" with her blur face.

Pretty. but she could be another deadly flower. The only reason why I am caring is because I need her to find the way out.

He walked towards her, holded onto her hands and dragged her back towards their tents. No feelings, no heartbeat increasing, but fear. Her whole mind is filled with thoughts, thoughts of him betraying her by saying the fact that she almost died of pain last.

" Jiyong." He stopped, but their hands were still holding onto each other, he turned around - looked at her once again, giving her all the respect she needed during her speech

" Don't say a word to anyone, about last night."

He looked down on the grass while letting go of her hands and he touched his hair and nodded his head - as though promising that he wouldn't speak a word about yesterday.

Just as she thought that it will all be kept a secret, she smiled and walked.

" Promise me, if you had any issues about your health. Tell me. I want to be there for you. "

uh uh. being there for me? so much of your drama when your precious girlfriend just died. but i guess i am important because you need me to bring you out. deal.

 

no feelings attached. - they both thought to themselves in the same second.

 

 





Author note: 2nd update of the day ~ I hope you guys like it and please comment - I guess it's just a author (addiction) but please also upvote if you guys love this story ~