CHAPTER 01

Getting Out Of A Bermuda Triangle

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

CHAPTER 01

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

 

The promises we made are the only reason why we are living in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Attention to all passenger(s),

Welcome aboard to FLIGHT 263P,

This is capain Lee JungJae, whom would be flying your 15 hour ride from Korea to Florida

Please put on your seatbelts, sit back and enjoy your 15 hour ride to Florida.

Thank you for taking KJX AIRLINE, may you have a pleasant ride with us.

 

The first class was only packed with 12 people, sitting in the pairs. Reading, laughing, talking was all being heard/seen by this two quiet lady in the front row - Jung Haera, Son Saekyung turning around to realize that they were Korea's biggest idol boy group and girl group aka BIG BANG & 2NE1 * oh yes, not forgetting the fact that beside that poker face guy in his black hair and his ugly bangs (okay, he is handsome and I shall admit it but his hair......) was his rumoured girlfriend for years - KIKO MIZUHARA.

Wondering why would they know so much about them? The whole introduction shall begin with :

JUNG HAERA, a young girl aged at 23, a quiet lady that does not speak much yet the moment she speaks up it would means words of wisdom, facts that may hurt the feelings of others. Her job scope is quite unique, she is a fashion designer and cosmology studies about the universal and she is a PHD student in weather forecasting, predicting the weather, learning the stars and how would each elements affect the dynamic of a world.

She has a very crazy, obsessed fangirl best friend known as Son Saekyung. Best friends never leave each other sides, could only be a sentence to the world, people may not even believe in them.

Friendship were a word people in the modern world questions themselves. Who's out there really truthful to you, who's out there really thinking to befriend with you despite your looks, who's out there really sticking with you through thick or thin. This question revolve around everyone in the world, modern world to be in a exact term.

Son Saekyung and Jung Haera was yet the outstanding best friend, that could receive a couple award around the world - if it does exist. They stick through each other lowest point in life. Their friendship was not as long as people expected, there were merely friends for 8 years. They were together since high school and towards university and into the same course.

SON SAEKYUNG, a young girl aged at 23, not a very quiet lady yet she is a very friendly person, a bubbly person. Her job scope is almost the same as Haera but the only difference is that she focus all her time on stars and moons to decide on every single elements of predicting the forecast could lead to a tiny change and to a drastic change in the dynamic of a world.

Just like any normal fangirl, she is deeply in love with BIG BANG. She spend tons and tons of money on them, concert, merchandise, flight tickets and stuff. So seeing them in the same flight was just a amazing miracle.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

Saekyung tugged on Haera's hand with one of her hand holding onto to stop the excitement from screaming out of and her face was so red like an burning red apple and it causes Haera to turn around to look at her and uses her hands to slap on her forehead,

" Please, god damn it. They are just humans, and I truly mean humans. " and pished at her.

" No! No! No! Look at how hot they are, please Haera! " with her fangirling, high pitch tone and her both hands wrapping around Haera's arm with her head on Haera's shoulder and fidgeting like a crazy abnormal kid with some mental illness.

" Okay, you are so in love with them huh. " with a very sarcastic tone

" Obviously, Jung Haera. " and did a mehrong to her.

and she smirked and shove off Saekyung's hands and stood up from her seat and then bend down to her ears and said

" I shall help you express your damn love to BIG BANG. " and removed her seatbelts and took away Saekyung's book and walk towards the boys whom are busy chatting. As she begin to walk over, Saekyung grabbed onto Haera's leg and shouted - softly

" YAH! JUNG HAERA, NO! DON'T YOU DO THAT, MY JIYONG OPPA WOULD BE SCARED. "

and she whacked onto Saekyung's hand and said, softly but yet firm

" IT'S JUST A DAMN SIGNTURE , IF YOU DON'T DARE TO ASK, I SHALL JUST HELP YOU LITTLE BRAT. "

and bravely, confidently walk towards them and the boys looked up and she brought a book from Saekyung's arm and said

" Mr... "

and Jiyong raised his eyebrows and looked back at her while Kiko removed her hands on his arm and she quickly turn around to look at Saekyung as though asking for a hint to his name and Saekyung used , to mouth out the words " Kwon ... Ji... Yong " and she nodded her head "

 Mr Kwon Ji.. " and paused her name, oh was what it came to her head thinking if this is going to make him hate on both of us, trying so hard to recall his name and she barely managed too.

" Mr Kwon Jiy....ong may I get your signature please? " and her face was all confidently, with a few looks of a attitude, you know.

He snatched the book from her and glared at her and started saying

" What a y girl, how could you even dare to ask for my signature when I am obviously on a vacation. " and it was soft, but still she could hear it clearly.

" What's your name? " and glared back at her, the whole atmosphere was very tense and it spiked the fire within Haera and she snatched back the book from Jiyong's hand and said back firmly

" Don't think that you are an idol, you could simply be so rude. " and stare at him, which causes him to be a little scared with her deep, serious stares. The other members did not helped him, but instead they laughed at him.

Saekyung witness the entire scene and rushed to Haera's side while Jiyong suddenly shouted back, and the crowd was on them

" How was I even rude? "

" How were you not even rude? ”

" What the is wrong with you, you asked me for a signature, I am giving ”

" Do you even have to add a liner as y girl in the front of your sentence? ”

Before anyone could replied, the atmosphere was getting more and more tense every single time they spoke up, Kiko holded onto Jiyong's hand, gently with their hands interlocked and Jiyong's gentle face looked at her.

She briefly shook her head as though hinting him to stop the conversation and let it go and as he were to sit down, Saekyung rushed over and bowed to him for about 4 times, non-stop repeating that I am sorry to him.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

8 hours passed, Haera was still unhappy with Jiyong’s attitude and Saekyung hold onto her hands and hugged her and said

“ Princess, thank you for asking him for his signature. I appreciate that and I didn’t know he would get mad, sorry okay? ”  and hugged her.

Haera brushed Saekyung’s hair and hugged her back and said

“ Sorry, I should have been more caring towards your idol. ”

Before she could reply, suddenly there was an emergency announce

 

Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching a heavy thunder storm in the middle and would require to land quickly and would appreciate if everyone could tie on their seatbelts and wear on the oxygen mask.

 

Just as that liner was spoken, the oxygen mask dropped infront of us and screams were heard. Haera and Saekyung looked at each other and quickly stood up and the other members of Big Bang were looking at her and Jiyong shouted out

“ SIT DOWN NOW! THE PLANE IS LANDING. ”

She didn’t listen to his words and the both girls reached for their bag pack and the documents and she shouted back

“ I GOT IT. ”

As soon as they sat down, Saekyung looked outside the windows and it was covered with dark clouds and flying items hitting onto the plane window and there was a massive tornado infront and Saekyung quickly screamed to Haera causing others to hear their conversation.

“ My god, Haera this is going to enter the other dynamic of the other world, the Bermuda triangle. ”

“ How could it be!”

“ It is Haera, look at the clouds, we studied before, it will be swapped into the ….”

The plane was into the tornado with the seats in the plane hitting onto the window and everyone is upside down with broken glasses cutting through everyone’s body.

Some people’s head could be damage by other heavy items.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

Ouch… and Haera slowly opened up her eyes and was welcomed by a very bright light from the top and it was definitely not the sun and as she tried to wake up her legs were crushed under the chair and the oil was leaking on her face.

Saekyung started moving her hands and tried to force onto the ground and she managed to stand up with her hand bleeding and there was a big cut on her hand. She looked around and she was outside of the plane on the ground just a few centimetres from the plane.

She looked around and she was in a forest yet she is aware that the forest wasn’t like what she usually sees, the grasses felt weird as though it was some kind of living thing moving. The cold wind brushed her face and suddenly just down the forest, she heard someone screaming

“  Boys, wake up now! Quickly! ” with a very worried tone said from Kiko’s mouth.

Saekyung picked up her bag and spotted Haera’s bag and quickly grab it and hung it over her shoulder and begin shouting

“ JUNG HAERA! HAERA! WHERE ARE YOU?!” and started looking up and down and walked towards the plane and the moment she stepped in, oil was everywhere.

Saekyung’s fast reaction knows that the plane will blow up really soon and she went in with a mindset and a determination to save out her best friend, Jung Haera. As she step in the plane, dead bodies was everywhere and blood was everywhere.

Haera heard her name being called and she started using all her energy and shouted back

“ SAEKYUNG, I AM HERE!! I AM TRAP.” And tried using her energy to push the chair away but failed and she fell back onto the cracked windows. She looked back at where she was leaning and decided to do something crazy.

Saekyung heard her voice and rushed to where the voice was echoed and she saw Haera and tried to rushed to her side but the chairs were crushed together and Haera shouted out

“ SAEKYUNG, QUICKLY GO DOWN TO WHERE I AM, FIND SOME MAT OR ANYTHING, I WILL CRACK THE WINDOW AND FALL DOWN FROM HERE! IT WILL REDUCE THE PRESSURE ON THE CHAIR AND I CAN GET OUT.” And signal Saekyung to go down and she shouted back while grabbing any chair mat from the passenger seat and said

“ We have less than a few minutes before this damn plane will explode.” And rushed out of the plane to where she was trapped, below on the ground. However when she reached the ground and looked at the plane it was though a 8 stories high building and that was how far the gap is to the ground.

Just then she saw the other Big Bang members with Park Bom, CL, Kiko and they asked her why are you here, you should leave now! But she shook her head and said

“ Haera is up there, she is going to crack open the window and fall down from here and she have to be quick before the plane will blow up! Guys please help me to catch her…. Please” and she was pleading with tears flowing down her red cheeks.

Before anyone could replied, the windows cracked and Haera’s body was falling down really quickly and Jiyong, Youngbae rushed over and she landed hard on their arms and the both guys fell down. Saekyung rushed to help Haera up and passed her bag and the other members helped Jiyong and Youngbae up and the plane started burning from the back.

“ RUN NOW! RUN FAR, THE PLANE WILL EXPLODE AND WE WILL DIE.” Shouted from Haera’s mouth and they all begin running and they rushed through the forest and suddenly there was a loud explosion and Top was hugging Park Bom as they landed onto the ground with Top’s body ontop of Park Bom’s body and Seungri was hugging onto CL’s body, and Youngbae was hugging onto Saekyung’s body and Daesung was hugging onto Kiko’s body while Jiyong was hugging onto Haera’s body as they all landed on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 





A/N : Hello guys, Please subscribe and comment! Pardon me for any error~