Love Letter Panic! (2/2)

Love Letter Panic!
The quest for finding my secret admirer continues on the next day.
 
It was English class. Everyone’s concentrating on listening to Mrs. Ahn’s lecture about literature except for me. Well duh, I’m currently on a mission to find the love of my life. I was constantly looking around to see if there’s something suspicious. If he likes me, he’ll probably be watching me right?
 
My eyes averted to Siwon’s. Pssh, I thought he’s the one… (╯︵╰,)
 
The vibration in my thigh distracted the train of my thoughts. It was my phone, signaling that there’s an incoming message. Using gadgets is a no-no for Mrs. Ahn; but the stubborn I was, I still checked my phone.
 
Sender: Dickhead
Received: 10:29
Message: Idiot. Why are you looking around? Pay attention to the class, silly.
 
I turned my head only to see Yunho’s smug face across the room.
 
Why are seat-ins allowed in Mrs. Ahn’s class? -`д´-
 
Using my ninjae skills, I hastily typed down my reply.
 
Sender: Joongie
Received: 10:32
Message: Go to hell dickhead. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET BACK TO YOUR OWN CLASS!
 
“Kim Jaejoong!”
 
I almost dropped my phone to the sound of Mrs. Ahn’s terror voice. My chair screeched loudly as I stood up, interrupting the whole class. “Y-Yes, madam?”
 
I could see Yunho at the corner of my eyes, staring at me in amusement. I’m going to strangle him as soon as the English class is over. o( ><)o
 
“What are you doing?! Read the next page!”
 
I immediately grabbed my literature book and started flipping the pages with panic present all over my face. “Ah, what page are we on?” I whispered to myself, beads of sweat rolling on my temples.
 
“Page 32, 2nd paragraph. From ‘Jean is…’.”
 
I was stunned upon hearing the voice.
 
It was the most intelligent person in our class, Kim Hyunjoong sitting behind my chair.
 
“Hurry, read it.” He quietly ushered me to go on with the reading.
 
Could it be… him?
 
Did he write it?
 
 
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
 
 
After surviving from Mrs. Ahn’s class (neither I can’t believe I survived), I properly give my thanks to my savior aka Kim Hyunjoong. Well I do admit that Hyunjoong looks handsome even with his thick spectacles; it makes him look even hotter with a dash of elegance. But Siwon’s the hottest one. Sadly, I was rejected by the man. Let’s try my luck on Hyunjoong’s; I think he’s the one who wrote me the letter. The guy who likes me would definitely save me from any form of embarrassment, right?
 
“Hyunjoong-sshi! Thanks for helping me.”
 
Hyunjoong stopped from reading the novel he’s holding and glanced at me behind those thick spectacles. “Yeah, now you owe me!” He joked.
 
Toldya, he’s the one! “Uh… sorry, I didn’t realize it until now…”
 
“Huh?”
 
“It was you, right? The letter…?” I blushed.
 
 
“EEEENGK! Wrong.”
 
 
(;≧皿≦)
 
Jung Yunho, why the do you always have to interrupt?
 
“I’m sorry Hyunjoong-sshi. Joongie and I have to discuss something so I’mma going to snatch him for a while, hope you don’t mind.” Yunho smiled.
 
“It’s okay. We were just talking here and there.”
 
“Great; thanks dude! Study hard.”
 
 
I found myself standing on the school’s rooftop again, with Yunho mocking at my second failure. Could somebody give me a baseball bat so I could end up his life? This guy is getting into my nerves!
 
“You see,” He snatched the letter again from my hands (maybe Yunho’s a snatcher or a robber in his past life, he’s pretty much expert at it) and examined it. “This letter was written with a gel ink pen.” Next, he handed out a pen and held it using his left hand. “If a left-handed person used this pen like this, the writing would be all smeared and messy. But it turns out that it’s not. Hyunjoong is left-handed, did you know that?”
 
I just stared at him in awe. How the did he notice that?
 
Scratch the snatcher/robber part; maybe he’s a detective in his past life.
 
“And besides, he never acted like he has a crush on you. Don’t tell me you tricked yourself just because he helped you in Mrs. Ahn’s class a while ago?” He suppressed his laughs between his words.
 
“Shut up.” I glared at him. Deeply sighing, I slumped down on the rooftop’s surface. “Well then… who?” I pouted to nowhere. The cold wind brushed through my skin, and it feels so nice to have fresh air.
 
After silence took over, Yunho had to break the ice.
 
“Are you still going to go out with him, no matter how he looks like?”
 
Those were just simple words, but I never thought that it would bother me for the rest of my life.
 
 
Stupid Yunho, making everything so complicated.
 
 
“O-Of course!” I huffed. “Love knows no bounds.”
 
Yunho crossed his arms across his chest and said, “I saw you checking out everyone in the classroom earlier. But I guess… he’s not in the same grade as us… or maybe that he’s a teacher.”
 
Teacher?! “You’re having such ridiculous predictions!”
 
“I guess you’ll be looking for him ‘til forever. HAHAHAHAHA!” Yunho looks like a retard when he’s laughing like this. His nostrils are expanding like a pig’s. “Wait and see? HAHAHAHA You’ve found the wrong person twice already!”
 
This douchebag knows nothing but to annoy the hell out of me. o(-`д´- 。)
 
On the middle of his autistic laugh, I suddenly had a better idea.
 
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
 
I jolted up from the ground and dusted myself off. “The third time’s the charm! You’d better back off this time!”
 
 
 
____
 
 
 
 
Guess where I am.
 
Everything was all in white. Sparkling white.
 
You think this is heaven, full of clouds?
 
Hospital?
 
You’re getting nearer~~ (☆^ー^☆)
 
 
Yes, that’s right. I’m in the infirmary, faking my sickness. Well this is a part of the plan of capturing the one who wrote this letter. Heeheehee~~ After hearing the announcement on the school’s intercom, the guy who wrote the letter will surely rush over to see me because he’s concerned about me. Oh goody, why didn’t I ever think about this awesome idea? Now the search is over.
 
We’re finally… going to meet each other! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
 
But just as when I shoved the curtain that separates the bed and the infirmary’s work desk, I was gaping in astonishment.
 
“Is it okay for you to be standing?”
“Shouldn’t you just lie down and take a good rest?”
 
“Are you alright?”
 
 
 
 
WHY DID SO MANY GUYS COMPLY?! ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ
 
 
Did they all write that letter together?
 
“Ahh.. yes… That’s right, I’m sick…” I continued on my fake act and lay myself down on the infirmary’s bed, putting a cooling pad on my forehead and placing a temperature between my lips.
 
…I didn’t even realize that I was so popular with the boys.
 
What happened to them calling me a ?
 
 
It’s not that I wanted them to call me a but… what the heck had just happened? ಠ_ಠ
 
 
“Get your up, you faker.”
 
 
You know who it is.
 
 
I felt a yank on my wrist, and next thing I knew I was harshly being dragged out of the bed.
 
“Yunho-sshi! Don’t be so cruel!”
“Jaejoong’s still sick—“
 
 
“He’s just faking it; don’t fall too easily on his tricks.” Yunho snatched (does he even know nothing but to snatch every little thing I had?) the temperature stick out of my mouth and shoved the screen to the boys. “His body temperature is just normal.” And with that, we walked out of the infirmary with the guys left inside, dumfounded.
 
 
“Why did you pull me away?! I’m at this close to find the one who wrote the letter!” I glared at him, our footsteps are on its fast pace.
 
“I found the one who wrote the letter.”
 
 
щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
 
 
“W-WHAT? ALL THIS TIME YOU KNEW THE ONE WHO WROTE IT?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME SOONER!” I screamed like a mad man.
 
“Hey, chill. I just found out today. He’s been waiting on the rooftop to see you.”
 
Upon hearing that, I sprinted all the way to the school’s rooftop.
 
Finally, I’m going to meet him! For reals!! (ノ*゜▽゜*)
 
What would he look like? Tall? Handsome? Smart? Caring? Loyal? Considerate? Will he tolerate my y self? Will he—
 
 
 
Wait.
 
 
 
 
Hangeng?
 
 
The exchange student from Beijing… was facing at me. Here at the school’s rooftop. With a bothered expression plastered on his face.
 
“So it was you… who wrote this?” I asked him between my pantings. Well because duh, I ran all the way here.
 
“Uh, Jaejoong-sshi… I think we’re having a big misunderstanding here.”
 
 
 
Huh?
 
 
“Yes, it was me who sent the letter. But the truth is that…” Hangeng touched the back of his head before continuing. “I accidentally put it on your locker. That was supposed to be sent on Heechul’s locker. ‘Cause yeah… I had a crush on him and I am planning to confess. And it happens that your lockers are just right next to each others. And I just realized that I didn’t put my name on it.” He blushed over his mistake. “Good thing Yunho-sshi found that. Thanks for taking care of my letter, now I shall put my name on it and send it to Heechul’s before it’s too late. Thanks Jaejoong-sshi!”
 
Hangeng took the poor letter out of my grasp and walked away while I, on the other hand… was in a deep astonishment. I blinked my eyes a few times as I watched him walk away.
 
All I can say is that, “Is this.. FOR REAL?”
 
“Yes, it is.”
 
 
(´;д;`)
 
 
Dramatically (not caring about Yunho’s presence), I dropped my body on the ground.
 
And let out a piercing cry.
 
 
“I AM SO EMBARRAAAAAAAAAAAAASSED!! WAAAAAAHH!!” 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
 
 
I cried literally; I bet my wails are being heard by the entire student body but in this state, I may not care anymore.
 
 
, I WAS TROLLED. I WAS FOOLED. MY DREAMS OF HAVING A LOVER WAS SHATTERED INTO PIECES.
 
 
ALL THIS TIME I WAS… HOPELESS.
 
 
。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
 
 
“Take it easy. That’s the way love always is.” Yunho said.
 
“NO! I want to see him! I want to have love! I want to go to the beach with him and watch the sunset, eat ice cream together, laugh and have fun with him but he’s only a product of my imagination…” I muttered between my sobbing.
 
“But hey… I’ve given you a lot of help. Don’t you feel any love for me?
 
 
(*゚_゚)ゞ
 
 
Yunho squatted down to meet my eye level and wiped my tears using his thumb. “Your clumsiness, your obliviousness, your cuteness… these are the things I find charming about you. I swear I’ll never get tired of watching you being an idiot, Jaejoongie.” He smiled; his gaze showing gentleness, concern and… pure love.
 
 
 
 
… Stupid Yunho. Always making everything so complicated.
 
 
 
 
But I admit I feel giddy inside hearing those sweet things from him; I feel like I’m on a cloud nine eating fluffy cotton candy because of his sickening sweetness. everything.
 
 
(*/ω\*)
 
 
I hate you Yunho.
 
 
 
I got distracted when I felt him pinching my nose. “So what do you think? Who else are you gonna find that has weird taste like I do? Huh?” He laughed.
 
Annoyed (but still achingly smiling inside), I pushed him away and jolted up from the ground. “If you’re going to be my boyfriend, you have to ride with me on a horror train.”
 
 
 
“No ing way, I’ll pass.”
 
 
 
I panicked just for nothing… but still, I got something in return. Rephrasing that, someone.
 
 
Heehee~~
 
 
(^ω^)
 
 
 
#END