Ma Rival

The Two Deongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you feeling better now?" Taemi asked as she pecked Taehyung's head. Taehyung pouted and pulled Taemi to sit beside him on the couch before hugging her.

 

"Noona~" Taehyung whined. 

 

"Yes, sweetheart," Taemi sweetly answered.

 

"This is normal right?" Taehyung asked as he buried his face in his noona's arm.

 

Flashback:

 

Taemi and Jin rushed upstairs when they heard the screams.

 

"NOONA!! HYUNG!! I DREAMT!!!" Taehyung cried as he pointed to his wet pants.

 

"It's okay Taemi, let me handle Tae. Jiminnie, can you help me? Kookie, go follow Taemi noona," Jin said as he helped the crying Taehyung to get up and took him to the bathroom with Jimin's help.

 

"Kookie, help me change the bed's spread okay?" Taemi awkwardly smiled at the shocked Jungkook who just awkwardly nodded. Maybe Jin's awkward aura affected them so much this morning...

 

present:

 

"Tae, puberty is completely normal... You don't have to worry okay?" Taemi tried her best to comfort her deongsaeng but Taehyung seemed to ignore her words which made Taemi sighed.

 

"Jiminnie, can you please look after Tae for a while? I have to do something..." Taemi said to Jimin who was sitting nest to her silently from the start.

 

"But noona~" Taehyung whined.

 

"NO. Stay with Jiminnie. I have to settle some bussiness," Taemi strictly said as she peeled Taehyung off her and let his head landed on Jimin's lap.

 

"Psst Tae, noona is fighting her hormones... That's why her moods went crazy. Well, you know... The thing that happens once a month... We have to understand her and her mood swings," Jimin whispered, trying to console Taehyung who seemed to be sad upon Taemi's leaving.

 

Taehyung seemed not to respond so Jimin tickled him lightly, causing Taehyung to start laughing like a maniac.

 

"Yah Jiminnie! Hajima!!" Taehyung pleaded but Jimin completely ignored him. Jimin attacked his stomaches, and to his armpits and to his neck, causing Taehyung to laugh uncontrobally.

 

"Ji-jiminnie~ Sto-stop!!" 

 

Jimin finally released Taehyung from his grip, causing the younger to sit up immediately. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Jiminnie... ILYSM...." Taehyung stated.

 

"ILYSM?"

 

"Nothing," Taehyung flashed a cute smile to Jimin.

 

"Whatever Tae," Jimin shook his head, also smiling widely, glad to accept the fact that his brother is smiling again.

 

"Jiminnie... Umm.. umm... Can you... Can you sing for me? Pleaseeeeee~" Taehyung gave his best puppy eyes before landing his head on Jimin's lap, again.

 

"Umm what song?" Jimin lovingly cares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter