Boyfriend?

The Two Deongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon lay on his bed as he stared at a silver ring.

 

"MyMon..." he smiled as he read their shipname which were carved beautifully on the ring.

 

Namjoon sighed. He still remembered the day he knew that he was engaged to his father's choice when he was still a kid that happened to be his best friend. He likes her so much. She was actually his first love. However, they got separated for an unknown reason. 

 

"Kim Taemi, where on earth are you?" he whispered as he let his tears fell down.

 

How could he search her? He doesn't remember her face, he doesn't know where she lives and he doesn't even have her number...

 

'Maybe I just should forget her...' he thought as he stared deeply into their ring.

 

'How could I? How can I forget my first love?' Namjoon slid the ring into his finger, which happened to be a little bit loose since it was actually his father's size. He kissed it before curling into a ball.

 

"Kim Taemi..." he whispered to himself.

 

"Yah! Namjoonie! Get up already!!" Yoongi suddenly barged into his deongsaeng's room, spoiling the readers’ sad feeling.

 

Namjoon groaned as he covered his crying face using his pillow.

 

"Yah deongsaeng-ahh, tell me what happen... You got bullied?" the concerned Yoongi asked as he sat by the bed

 

"Nothing hyung... I'm just fine..." Namjoon stick up two fingers, forming a peace sign.

 

"Yah! You're not fine! See. Your pillow is perfectly drenched," Yoongi said as he pulled away the pillow and threw it to nowhere.

 

"Hyung!!" the embarrassed Namjoon whined as he hit Yoongi's arm lightly, signaling him to give the pillow back.

 

"It's okay Joon... Just tell me. I'll listen," Yoongi said, ignoring his deongsaeng's red face.

 

Namjoon tilt his head towards Yoongi and settled it in Yoongi's lap. The elder smiled softly as he Namjoon's hair as gentle as he could. Namjoon is the type of guy that will be a boy when he is upset or sad. Yoongi really know him well since they're friends since middle school. To Yoongi, Namjoon is the most precious deongsaeng he could ever ask for because he knew how hard life is without any family.

 

Conclusion, Namjoon is Yoongi's treasure <3

 

"Thinking about her again,huh?"

 

 

"Op-op-oppa?" Taemi eyes widen when she recognized the figure in front of her.

 

"Imposibble. You... You are dead!" Taemi almost screamed as she pushed the tall dude as hard as she could.

 

It's impossible. How could a dead person come to her house?

 

The dude, who's standing in front of her, is the man that always be in her heart. Seeing him smiling again in front of her is a blessing. This dude, is the man who always held her hand wherever they go, causing the twins to get jealous and stole her hands back. This dude, is the man who shared lots of hugs and kisses (on the cheeks) with her other than her father and the twins. This dude is her guardian after her father's death.

 

Taemi shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter