Whut....The....

The Two Deongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just now was so funny, right?" Jimin's voice rang in Taehyung's ear.

 

"Yeah! You saw her face, right?" the boys roared into laughter until their eyes gets watery.

 

"But.. Hey! That was really unexpected, right?" Jimin chuckled heartily.

 

Flashback:

Teasing Taemi Noona Time....

 

The boys smirked and went closer to their noona.

 

One step closer...

"Yah! What are you going to do?"

 

Two steps closer. Smirks gettin' hotter....

"Hey, brats! Back off!!"

 

Three steps closer, hands on her shoulder...

"Somebody, help! My deongsaengs are getting possessed!!" Taemi screamed and struggled harder to get off the boys grip.

 

"Okay! We'll let you go but, you must show us your abs!" Jimin's smirk grew wider. Taehyung laughed mockingly since they know that their noona is the champion on 'potato couching' among them three.

 

"Oh, you guys really wanna see it?" Taemi flashed her usual innocent smile to her deongsaeng, making they get confused but secretly melted inside.

 

Taemi is just so cute! Deal with it, readers!

 

"There, here you go!" she eye-smiled and lift up her shirt, making her deongsaengs jumped in shock, completely dazed upon the view.

 

"YOU.GOT.ABS?" 

 

"OMO! Our innocent noona got abs?"

 

The twin shared a look and plastered a mischievous grin.

 

3 seconds later...

 

"Tae! Hold her down! Lemme take a pic! We're gonna be famous with this!"

 

I'll HOLD CHU DAWNNN!!! I'M ON MA WAYYYAYYAYYY!! -kookie...

 

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!! LET ME GO!!!"

 

 

 

The twins just sighed right after throwing back the memories just now, feeling guilty out of sudden.

 

"Do you think that we need to apologize to noona?" Taehyung asked his brother.

 

"I don't know... Maybe we should... But noona seemed so crossed just now that I felt a bit scared," Jimin replied after a slight pause.

 

Suddenly, they heard a single knock on the door, and a piece of paper which was slid from under the door.

 

"Hmm?" Jimin took that paper and study it carefully while Taehyung looked over his hyung's shoulder to read it too.

 

Written on the paper was a single yet one of the boys' favorite word in the world, written quite neatly with Taemi's handwriting;

Both of them sighed as they leave their room. Jimin's sigh doubled when he took a glance at their packed things... 

 

 

They cautiously walked into the kitchen with their head lowered, unable to face their noona yet. They kept pouts on their lips but Taemi just don't give a thing about them and just continue preparing lunch for them. 

 

"Yah! Sit down and let's eat! Aren't you guys hungry?" Taemi rose up her right eyebrow, completely ignoring her deongsaengs' pouts. 

 

Jimin elbowed Taehyung, signalling him to start talking but Taehyung kicked Jimin, also signalling him to talk.

 

"Psstt... Tae, you say..." Jimin whispered.

 

"No! You say!" Taehyung whispered back harshly.

 

"Yah! You're my deongsaeng afterall! And deongsaengs must follow hyung's orders!" 

 

"But aren't hyungs supp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter