New House

The Two Deongsaengs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How about a hug?" madam Kim opened her arms, letting the kids including the 15 year-old boy came running into her warm embrace.

 

"Halmeoni! Where have you been? We've been searching for you for this entire time!" Taemi burst into tears.

 

"And Jeon Jungkook, WHY HAVE YOU GROWN UP SO MUCH?" she added and hit Jungkook's shoulder gently making the younger blushed a little with the sudden skinship. 

 

"Halmeoni, you know how much we missed you?" Jimin and Taehyung said in a perfect sync. (Since the Author nim loves the combination between Jimin's husky voice and Taehyung's bass voice.)

 

"I know sweethearts. I'm so sorry that I neglected all of you. Your aunty, she betrayed me. She lied to me. She said that you guys are dead, along with your parents. Luckily my servants finally found you. As if I'm gonna believe your aunt after what have she done to your uncle," Madam Kim said with tears streaming down her cheeks

 

With that, the Kim lost family gathered back... Except for Jungkook because he inherited his dad’s surname.

 

 

"Whoah... We live here?" Taehyung pointed at a house in a neighborhood.

 

"Yes! Now, let's survey your new house," the driver ahjusshi smiled as he hopped off the car and opened the door for the kids with his remarkable dimples.

 

"Thanks Yixing ahjushi!" the kids cheered.

 

Yixing chuckled as the kids playfully saluted at him. Yixing opened the car boot to take their luggage but he was a little bit too late because the excited kids had already taken out their luggage and ran towards the front door.

 

"Ahjushi! Thanks so much!" Taemi hollered from the door frame, while Vmin already busy exploring the new house.

 

"K guys! Have fun!" Lay waved goodbye and speeded off back to the mansion.

 

"Whoa~ This house is small but it's really beautiful!!" Jimin said excitedly.

 

The house consisted three rooms. They use two rooms as Vmin's bedroom and Taemi's bedroom. Another room is going to be their mini studio; special for song recording and dancing.The kitchen is very cozy and bright, causing Taemi to jump in happiness since she loves cooking.

 

 

With that, they quickly load their stuffs which were neatly packed in the boxes into the house with a bright smile.

 

Oh! New people! 

 

Yoongi monologued as he watched the siblings carrying their luggage and boxes into the house. 

 

However, his eyes stopped at a petite figure, who's wearing a black 'WOLF88' sweatshirt and a red snapback.

 

"Tae! Did you saw my recording stuff?" she turned towards a taller guy.

 

"Already put them inside the room!" he heard a male voice replied.

 

He continued observing his new neighbors. There's a guy and a- Wait. There's another guy.

 

He scratched his head.

 

The girl seemed to search for something but ended up noticing the stalking Yoongi.

 

Yoongi was a little bit flustered when Taemi smiled and waved towards him. She walked towards the fence between their house which made Yoongi thought; She got swag!

 

"Hi neighbor! Nice to meet you!" she made a peace pose; making Yoongi froze at his spot.

 

"Yah! Jiminnie!" a male voice disrupted their greeting session.

 

"Sorry bro but I gotta go," she waved goodbye and left.

 

"Yah! You guys stop fighting!" Yoongi heard her husky voice roare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter