Danger

My heart follows you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona:

After the hot session between me and Jimin, I was in my daydream for a whole day.

I couldn't focus on teaching the students, my mind was only filled with Jimin for the whole day.

"Ms.Im!"

I finally went back to my sense to see who was calling me, it was Mark.

"Sorry!I was kind of daydreaming!"

I panic.

But stop when I heard a chuckle.

"Hahahaha, Ms.Im you are indeed like what Jr has described you, funny and cute."

"Don't tease me~So what can I help you with?"

We are in my office now.

"I was just wondering if I can see the my score for this test?"

"Oh sure, don't worry about getting a bad score, you guys never disappoint me, you guys are always the best!"

"*blush*Thank you Ms.Im, I will be heading to the next class, goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

I watch him walking to his class, then everything turn black.

Huh?

I felt something covering my eyes, a pleasant chocolate smell fill my nostrils.

I felt my own hands wandering to that something, once I touched it, the soft smooth thing belong to someone I knew.

"Jimin!"

I unfolded my boyfriend's hands from my eyes.

"I miss you noona!"

Without hesitation, he hugged me.

Unconsciously, I also put my arms around him.

"I miss you too!"

But he then let go of me fastly, he became upset.

"What's wrong, Jimmine?"

"I heard your conversation with that jerk."

"What jerk?"

"Mark from class A, you said that he was the best student, how could you say that!"

"Jimin-"

"Noona, you have me already!Are you not satisfied with a cute boyfriend like me? Noona, I know that I am not the most handsome man in the world, but aren’t I charming enough to capture you?"

I then smack him on the head.

“Ow, noona, what was that for?”

“For being silly and foolish at the same time.”

“What do-”

I shut him up.

Jimin:

I feel my eyes widening, her soft lip was on mine!

I closed my eyes,and I know this might sound a little cliche,but I enjoy the kiss.

Sparks sent into both of our eyes as we look into each other's eyes.

She pulled apart and she was smiling at me.

“Don't you dare make that kind of assumptions again,I am so happy with you in my life,it is enough,your are more than enough to me.”

I swear that tears were threatening to come out, her words touched my heart.

I am so lucky to have her as my woman.

I couldn't stop myself from pulling her into an embrace.

"Thank you noona!I love you so much!I promise you that I will love you and the baby no matter what it take."

I then bend down with my arm still around her waist, and stop my face in front of her stomach.

"Hi baby, I am your daddy, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter