N.O

My heart follows you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona:

I am still thinking about the proposal from yesterday.....

Flashback~

"Ms.Yoona, I hope you really will accept this marriage, our family really like you, especially Jungkook, actually he was the one who mentioned about you.He really likes you a lot, at first I didn't understand, but after meeting you I finally realized what he likes about you."

"Mrs.Jeon, I appreciated your kind words for me, I also like your family a lot, but please do give me some time to think, as you can see a teacher and student relationship is not allowed in our school, it is forbidden, he might get expelled if the principal finds out about this marriage, therefore, I wish you would give me more time to think about this."

"It's okay, you can tell us your answer whenever you are ready, we will wait, but before that, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Not that I'm suspicious or anything, but do you have a lover, like a boyfriend or a husband already?"

How should I answer it?

I want to tell her that I already have Jimin,so she could persuade Jungkook to give up, but if I tell her, she might tell Jungkook, and Jungkook could report to L about my relationship with a student.

"No, I don't have one."

"Ah, then that will be fine, I don't see an obstacle between the two of you.I will be going now, I will wait for your answer."

"I will tell you my answer soon, thank you again for your consideration, please tell Jungkook that I will inform him if I can not reach you."

"Ok~"

Flashback end~

What should I do?

Kikwang:

After all these years, we have finally met again.

My dear beautiful Yoona.

How lady like you have become, with such a beautiful face and body, I have to admit you look a hundred times hotter.

Now I have regretted the time when I slap you.

I waited for four years to see you again, I broke up with Hyosung just to be with you.

After you left, i've waited for your return.

I refused many arrange marriages for you, the only person I will accept as my wife is you.

My dream to be with you is impossible.

Now I have to see you as my sister-in-laws, as my younger brother’s fiancee.

How I wish you wouldn't accept this proposal.

I know you will never love me again like I will,but I sincerely wish you happiness,which you can never have with Jungkook.

I can tell from your eyes,you told my mom your lie.

I do love my brother but sometime he can also be annoying.

Once he get attracted with something, he become possessive with it.

For examples he would always become a spoil brat,being the younger one,he would always seek for attention from our parents.

Another example of his possessive attitudes, a nanny who have been with us for 16 years.

The nanny is one of the most trusted maid in our house due to her loyalty,Jungkook liked her kindness, well not like love,but like like as a friend,and he immediately made her his personal maid.

This is what worries me, if  Yoona become his wife,he would get overly possessive over her.

If she meet up with other males, he might be abusive and the worse is he might even lock her up in a room.

So I beg you Yoona please make the right decision and choose anyone but him to bring you happiness.

Yoona:

“Yoona, you have to go to school, get ready for school.”

“Ok dad.”

I quickly sit up from my earlier position.

I took a quick shower and dress myself in a proper clothes.

After I finish dressing myself, I head down for breakfast.

When I reach the first floor, I can smell the delicious meal that my dad have cooked.

“good morning my beautiful angel.”

“Morning dad.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter