War of Harmone

My heart follows you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona:

"Yuno, don't you dare poo at the mat."

I pleaded my puppy.

He just walk over there and peed, I groaned at the sight of the poop on my favorite map.

Great, now I have to wash it again.

I quickly clean up the mess and get ready for my first day of being a teacher at a school.

I am a little nervous and excited, I wonder what the school look like?

I never went to the school even for my interview, I did my interview on the internet, so I didn't get to see anything.

Oh! Hey, I'm Im Yoona, I'm going to be a teacher!

I kiss Yuno and walk out of the house.

I was ready for my first day of teaching!

I drove my car to the school, I was in a hurry, since I got a notificationfrom the principal that I have to arrived for my schelchules.

I arrived at the front gate, I was shocked by the appearance.

It was a huge school, I mean huge.

The front gate was high, about 190 cm, there were a two strong built guard in a big secruity room, as I enter the gate, there was a beautiful large piece of garden on the sideways, a big, clean waterfountin which could change into any color was located infront of the university, infront of the water fountin were some flags surrounding a sign of the school's name, benches filled  the empty space on the gardens along with some trees, there were two lm trees stooding infront of the unversity like guards, up and straight. The school's name clearly shown on the school itself.

I parked my in the parking lot, there were cars filing the parking space, all those cars were expensive cars like ferraris and lamborghinis, alot oof other expensive cars, wow rich people.

I get of my car and walk toward the school.

As I enter the school, there was a fairy like man about my age walking toward me.

"Hello, you must be Miss Im Yoona?" He greets me.

"Yes I am." I reply.

"I'm the secruity of this school, the name is Yang Yoseob, nice to meet you." He smiled helding his hand out for a hand shake.

"It's my pleasure." I shook his hand.

"Well, the principal and dean are waiting for you, follow me."

We enter the elevator, even the elevator looks so expensive with gold tiles.

We have finally arrive at the 8th floor, we walk out of the elevator and walk through the hallway.

The hallway was wide enough for at least 18 people to walk together, it was also pretty long, maybe for 100

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter