Happiness

Fireworks

"Auntie Jungyeonnie !!!!" Hana screamed as Jungyeon entered our house in the early morning. Jungyeon opened her arms and hugged Hana as she ran to her.

"My favorite niece !!!" Jungyeon said.

"She's your only niece." I answered her back and Hana and Jungyeon both gave off a laser stare and i chuckled, they really are the same.

They sat on the table as i set it for breakfast.

"Thank you for watching her today." I said to Jungyeon, Oppa and i would be at the office to work, while Jungyeon is free so we asked her to babysit Hana.

"Its fun baby sitting Hana, right Hana yah?" Jungyeon said as Hana is seated beside her and they high fived. Oppa came down the stairs fully dressed in his suit and greeted Jungyeon and kissed Hana on the head and me too then sat on the chair.

"Hows your morning Jungyeonnie?"Oppa asked.

"Great!" Jungyeon answered then Oppa nodded and smiled then turned to Hana

"How about my princess?" 

"Hungry." Then we all laughed. Jungyeon patted Hana's head.

"Arasso lets eat." Oppa said and i also sat on the chair.

"Hana baby, please lead the prayer." I said then Hana nodded. We all closed our eyes as Hana prayed, but we cant help but smile.

"Dear lord, thank you for another day that we woke up, thank you for Auntie Jungyeonnie who will watch over me while Omma and Appa is at work so we have money for food to eat and make Hana strong and happy ! Please let Omma and Appa be safe as they go another day at work and please i also want a brother please give me one." I opened my eyes and i looked at Oppa and we had the same shocked fascinated expression, we looked at Hana and she still has her eyes closed and praying earnestly while i can see Jungyeon nodding her head with a smile on her face as her eyes is also closed. "That is all i pray, thank you. Amen."

"Amen." Jungyeon, oppa and i said. I served Hana her food and Jungyeon was just smiling creepily like how she teased me before with oppa...

"Hana wants a brother." Oppa choked as Jungyeon said while he was drinking water and Jungyeon laughed. I blushed.

"Eat." I told Jungyeon and helped Oppa.

"Omma, how do i get a brother?" This time Jungyeon choked as she had food in and a piece of rice flew to Oppa's face. She kept on saying sorry to Oppa and i was just flustered. They were both laughing.

"Uhhhmmm, thats ahhhhh."

"You ask the moon for that Hana yah." Jungyeon answered and Oppa was just quiet, i nudged him. He shrugged his shoulders not knowing what to do, it seems he is flustered too. Jungyeon and Hana continued to talk.

"Why the moon Auntie?" Hana innocently answered.

"That is because the moon is at night and babies like you and a brother is made at night, so you kindly ask the moon that he makes the stars shine brightly and the night cold so he could make a baby brother for you." Jungyeon answered and Hana took in every word.

"Yah, Jungyeon ah! Eat your food. Hana dont listen to your Auntie, eat first." I said. Jungyeon kept on giggling but Hana was serious.

"Auntie, help me ask the moon later." Hana said and continued to eat. I looked at Oppa and he had an amazed expression at Hana and i had the same thought as him, at 4 years old, she already is smart at her own.

We all finished eating and Oppa and I kissed Hana goodbye and left her with Jungyeon.

"Yah! No weird stories arasso?" I warned Jungyeon before i leave.

"Just go. Hurry!" Jungyeon shooed us away and Oppa got in the car and i followed.
------
JONGHYUN's POV

Its been 5 years since Seungyeon and I got married, but nothing has changed... I still love her like it was just yesterday, and she is still very beautiful even when she was pregnant with Hana. I was ready for her emotional attacks when i learned pregnant women tend to be emotional-- but she was strong and happy...

When we had Hana, we had sleepless nights but not once did Seungyeon complained even though he takes care of me too...

I really feel lucky to be with someone like her, someone so beautiful inside and out, someone so strong and independent, someone who loves me even at my most childish moments...

I walked towards her office, we both now manage his father's company, Abeoji is still in prison but we have patched things up, he was still mad in the first 2 years but it seems he has reflected while he is in prison. We visit him thrice a month with Hana... And Father in law, he lives with Jungyeon in the mansion while Seungyeon and i managed to get a small but beautiful house that looked like a european style.

"Seungyeonnie" i said as i popped my head in her office door and she looked at me and smiled.

"Oppa." She stood up and walked towards me, hugged me. I smelled her scent---hmmmm.

"Arent you finished yet?" I asked her as she went back to her table fixing her papers.

"I was, just tidying things up." She said then i sat on the couch on the side and just watched her move so gracefully fixing her things... When she was done we walked to the car and as usual, i hold her hand as i drive away.

We have no plans tonight but as i drive, a thought came to my mind... Maybe because of Hana wanting a brother i felt a little romantic today.

"Oppa, we just missed our turn." Seungyeon said as she looked at me and i smiled.

"Lets go somewhere for a while." I said and glanced at her, i saw her lips form a smile and i kissed her hand.

I drove and as the place seemed familiar to her, she smiled and kept on squeezing my hand and she looked excited. Lights were coming from different places and a lot of kids running around holding cotton candies.

"We should have brought Hana!" She said as we got out of the car. I put my arm around her and her arm on my waist. We walked around the amusement park and saw kids have fun with their parents and other children... Beautiful lights from the ferris wheel and the illumination garden and the long tunnel decorated with lights. Seungyeon looked like a little child with her eyes glinting excitedly.

"We can bring Hana next time." I said as i kissed her forehead. We decided to ride the ferris wheel.

As the ferris wheel rose, we saw the amusement park and it was so beautiful, also the stars was blinking brightly.

"Yeobo, do you still remember how we first met?" I asked her as we sat close in the ferris wheel, then she looked at me with our faces just an inch apart, and she looked at my lips then back to my eyes.

"I do. Everything back then was slow motion although my head was full of thoughts. That was just after Appa and Omma told me that i wasnt their daughter and then i watched the fireworks and then you came then i turned to you and then everything turned to slow motion." I smiled as she was telling the story.  I kissed her.

"I love you." I said, theres nothing i can say more but to tell her i love her.

"I love you too." She said, then kissed me too. As we kiss, and as we were at the highest peak of the ferris wheel, fireworks lit up the sky and we broke the kiss to watch it.

"Uwaaaaaaah" Seungyeon said as she was looking at the window of the ride, i put my face next to hers to watch the fireworks too. And as if the universe planned everything, we had the best place to watch the fireworks and it was just as two in the ride, i looked at my wife as she was happily watching the sky lit up with different colors. I kissed her cheek. She looked at me. Our eyes stuck with each other, and i know what her eyes were telling me-- that she loves me and only me...

"Should we grant a wish?" I whispered to her, she raised an eyebrow obviously not knowing what i was talking about.

"Whose wish?"

"Hana's" i said then smiled at her, she slapped me in the chest then laughed.

"ert." She said then looked back again at the sky. I laughed not because she slapped me, but because she blushed thats why she turned back to me and pretended to watch the fireworks. How cute is she yet so y and beautiful.

I back hugged her and rested my head on her neck as i inhaled her recharging scent. And i knew that i found my everlasting happiness, with her by my side... And of course Hana--- maybe also with a future son.

----------------
This is really it guys ! Thank you very much for the unending support and love for this story. I named their daughter Hana because i believe in korean it is 1, so in another story aside from THAT ONE DAY, Hana's surname is Gong so in numbers GONG HANA os 01, while GONG LEE is 02 :)

Thank you again very much and see you on my next stories :) love love love <3