CHAPTER 14

Fireworks

When i was young, i was so sure that someday i will be like the princesses in fairytales. Someone so beautiful, will find true love and live happy ever after. But then growing up, i faced reality and it threw away my thoughts of ever becoming a princess. Till one night, everything changed. My family, my life all changed. And now, I'm in front of a man, saying he likes me. He also changed.

"I like you Seungyeon ah." He said firmly and directly looking at my eyes. I dont know what to do, i want to run away and hide in a hole. But no can do, his eyes has like imprisoned me to only look at him, but i dont hate it. I -- love it. How his eyes are on me, how he looks at me, how i melt under his stare, the way my heart races when he looks at me. I like it. He is waiting for me to answer.

"Oh --- uhm... Uhhh, i-- uhhh--- thanks." He looked down looking disappointed, looking dispirited and i panicked. Oh no ! He got the wrong impression oh no ! 

"I like you too!" He looked at me. My cheeks burning red. Uhm, im pretty sure i said that in my head. Right ?

"What ? Really? " his eyes so big and his smile so heart melting. I was stunned.

"Uhm. What did i say?" Please tell me i didnt say anything ~~~~

"You said you like me too." Oh my gummy bears....

"Uhhhhh" im feeling hot, I'm feeling small... His eyes are on me with his dazzling smile. Id really like Mr. Emotionless right now, too much emotions are running in me. And his smile is not really helping me to get a clear mind.

"I thought, you hated me." He said. Oh i did sir, for a while. I really hated you for making me frustrated and confused and CRAZY. But frustrated and confused and crazy for you i guess. Blush.

"I did, i did hate you." He looked at me and he looked shocked for a second then nodded.

"Sorry." He said and looked down again. He looked beaten and very fragile.

"I already accepted your apology." It doesn't suit him looking all helpless. Its wrenches my heart whenever he looks down an looks beaten. Then he looked up. His face so hopeful and so happy that when i saw his smile, it also put a smile on my face.

"I think, i have fallen for you at first sight. When the fireworks was behind you on the first night i met you. Even with tears stain on your face, you looked beautiful. " he said, and my combination of heart racing, blood rushing to my face, pumping of head, stomach churning and weakening of knees worsened. I hate and love his effect on me. 

"Uhhh, i dont know how to respond." I really dont, how am i supposed to tell him how i liked him? Im not really sure when it happened. When he carried me when i passed out? Or the second time? Or when he said sorry? Or when he looked amazing in a white shirt? Or when he threw his body for me ? Maybe everyday? Ugh. This is hard.

"You don't have to. As long as i know that you don't hate me, pretty much everything you do or say is very much ok to me." He said smiling. Who is the man in front of me again? I mean, where the hell did Mr. Emotionless go?

"I don't hate you Jonghyun ssi." I blushed. He raised an eyebrow at me. Oho! Look at this man.

"Id really like to hear you say oppa again. Jonghyun oppa." His smile was on full blast when he said that. Oppa, i remember the first time i said it, i blushed at the thought. He always felt uncomfortable when he was with me, but now he is like driving me around where he wants me to be. But i don't hate it.

"Uhm.... Op-pa. Jonghyun oppa." My eyes never left his while i was saying each word. He suddenly looked down with a smile on his face, avoiding my gaze. Shy Jonghyun Oppa, how cute. I smiled. One word suddenly popped in my head. Lucky.

"Uhhhhm. Thank you. Haha.... Op-pa." He said, i heard his laugh, this time its because of me. It felt warm. It seems like the world has stopped for the both of us, i cant think of anything else as were together in this small and cozy ice cream shop. We continued eating ice cream. Quietly, just cherishing the moment with a smile on our faces.

I only imagined this feeling, being happy about someone besides family and friends. This happy nervous feeling, now that i know that we don't hate each other, instead we liked each other... The reason he was cold towards me was because he didn't know how to deal with what he was feeling and i, i was the same. I was in denial that i could like him, thats why i hated him, because he made me feel excited but i didn't know why. Sigh. I still remember how lost i got the first time i looked in his eyes, and now i still do get lost in his eyes, but not with fear or unsureness but with happiness and --love....


------
Okay so were now into the phase where they know they like each other... I'll give them some time to be with each other...

Thank you so much though, every chapter receives so much love even in some that i don't think is good enough but you still support me guys !!! I love you so much ! Please keep on supporting the story !