CHAPTER 19

Fireworks

I planned to talk to Jungyeon, oppa was downstairs and i told Jungyeon to come up to my room. She knows oppa and i have been together for more than a month, and oppa told me that he sometimes tells Jungyeon how we are so i decided to ask Jungyeon for details about oppa. Not that im doubting him or anything, but i just want to know him. Everything that i can learn about him.

"Oppa told me that i should tell you everything i know about him. Did you two have a fight or something ?" Oh did he now ? Jungyeon said as she entered my room carrying a tray full of snacks and drinks, she set it down the floor and sat beside me.

"No, we didnt fight. I just became curious about him thats all, but he wouldn't share." I said and picked a chip.

"He doesn't really share much, although were close he hasn't told me everything about him. Dad told me that he took Jonghyun oppa because of his friend, i forgot the name." Jungyeon said while munching on chips.

"I wanted to know about his family. He said to me that there are just things he couldn't tell me. And thats what i don't understand... He knows everything about me and i only know parts of him, I'm like walking on eggshells..." I whined at Jungyeon and she smiled.

"Unnie, as far as i know. You're his first girlfriend and you've been together for just more than a month now. Take things slow, give him time to adjust."

"He is my first too you know, and I'm taking things slow... Im just following what my heart tells me."

"Thats because you have freedom over him. But thats not his case, cant you see he is being cautious ? So you two wont get caught?" Jungyeon's words shone a light on me, made things a bit clearer. Maybe Oppa is scared, of what things might end up for us. Maybe I've been expecting so much from him...

"Sigh. You know Jungyeon ah. Sometimes i wonder who really is older than us." I looked at her smiling and she did the same.

"Unnie, I've been traveling the world. I saw reality in every country and people i have been and met. Besides, its easier to give advice when its about other people and not myself." She smirked. She is so right.

"Thank you... Really...." I hugged her. 

After our talk, i decided to talk to Oppa on the rooftop after everyone had fallen asleep. The stars are not as bright but you can still see a few of them. I was first at the rooftop and Oppa came in, in his sleeping attire which looks very comfy. We actually dress the same. I smiled.

"Hi." He said as he sat down beside me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi." Then i linked my arms in his and rested my head in his shoulder. His scent, sigh. Really made me much more relaxed. "Im sorry." I said.

"Dont be. I should be the one saying sorry." He said and he let me go but instead wrapped his arms around me and my face buried in his chest.

"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I am so sorry that i made you feel guilty or bad. Im sorry you got pressured." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Im sorry too, maybe in the future when the time is right. I just want us to be happy and cherish every moment we have Seungyeon ah." He said and kissed my head.

"Id love that." I smiled. Then he broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

"And we will do that. I promise." He kissed my forehead and i hugged him tight.

"I love you so much I'm scared." I said, my face buried in his neck. He chuckled.

"I know. Im scared too." He let out a chuckle and i knew everything will be fine. We sat without talking, just loving the moment that we are together under the sky without worries. He kept me warm from the night breeze by making his arms go up and down in my arms.

"Oppa."

"Hmmm?" He looked at me.

"What if we tell dad?" I looked at him. His eyes grew big.

"What ?" He let go of me and fixed himself to straightly look at me.

"You heard him right ? He said he doesn't care who the guy is. He wants me to find love on my own. And i found it."

"But-- b- but Seungyeon ah. I work for you, for your dad." He tried to appeal, his expression a bit panicked.

"Are you scared of what dad might say?" I have to be careful, i dont want to make him pressured again.

"No, its just. I dont think its the right time yet. Don't you think its too early?"

"Oh... Okay..." Maybe I'm just rushing everything, i have to keep my head straight.

"Dont be disappointed. But as i said, i just want us to cherish every moment. That means take our time slow." He held my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Sorry, its just that-- i don't want to hide you anymore... I guess its that. I just want to let everybody know that someone so great, someone like you loves me." I smiled.

"Sometime in the future Seungyeon ah, sometime in the future. We will. I promise."  I rested my head on his shoulders and i closed my eyes. He hummed a song and i felt sleepy.

Half awake and half asleep, i felt his arms carrying me as we walks to my room. He laid me down gently and covered me with the blanket.

"Sorry you had to carry me oppa." I murmured. And he brushed my hair off my face.

"I wont get tired of it my love." He said then kissed my forehead. "Sleep tight Seungyeon ah. I love you.

"Hmmmm.." I heard his footsteps and my door closing. And i fell asleep.

 

--------
Im back to having troubles writing. Hmmmm. But anyway, this chapter reminds me the WHAT IFs. Like what if Jonghyun and Seungyeon is hiding their lovestory from the public ? Just a thought..


I hope you still keep on reading my story even if the recent chapters have been crappy. I need to get my head right. Thanks for subscribing and supporting !

Your comments and ideas are always welcome !!! :)