Hope

Love Me Right

"W-what?", Sunny stuttered to what Taeyeon asked. She never expected for those words to come out Taeyeon's mouth.

"I said.... I'm in love you Lee Soonkyu. Would you please be girlfriend?" Taeyeon repeated once again with her beating heart. Hoping for a good answer.

"I-....I don't know what to say. Its just... so suddenly." Sunny tried to calm her breathing and also her heart. She just stared at Taeyeon with slightly open.

"I get it. You don't have to do it." Taeyeon sighed as she frowned. Sunny suddenly stepped forward and grabbed her hands into her own.

"No Taeyeon I...I love you too,its just so suddenly that I didn't expect for you to ask me without taking me out on a date." Sunny slightly smiled but it didn't convince Taeyeon yet.

"Will you give me some time until I can be sure that I really do love you?" Sunny looked away for a second then back into those warm,brown eyes.

"I understand. I'll give you time, but just know I will still be courting you in hopes for that time to be short." Taeyeon smiled and gave a sweet kiss to Sunny's knuckles which made her smile.

"Thank you so much. Don't worry you won't wait too long" Sunny winked at her which made her chuckle at Taeyeon's reaction.

"Now, shall we get back to the project?" Taeyeon asked as she remembered why Sunny was here in the first place. She saw Sunny nod her head as they pulled away and went back to there original seats.

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS....

Sunny started yawning which gained Taeyeon's attention as she found her cute.

"Its late you should sleep. We'll finish the project tomorrow since we have until the end of the week." Taeyeon suggested as she could see the tiredness in her eyes.

"No its okay I'll stay awake." Sunny said as she tried not to yawn again.

"Sleep. Please." 

"No its-" Sunny was cut off by her phone ringing beside her. She answered it after looking at the caller I'd.

"Hello?...Oh hi Mom...no I'm at Taeyeon's house, we were doing a project together. Yea I'll be home in five minutes... OK bye." Sunny ended the call and looked at Taeyeon with a sorry look on her face.

"I have to leave Tae but I'll be back tomorrow. Sorry" She apologized to her as she gathered her things.

"Oh no its ok. We'll just finish tomorrow and let me take you home" Taeyeon said as she also got up to help Sunny with her things and take her to the front door.

"No I'm fine you don't have to take me home" Sunny refused the offer but she knew Taeyeon wouldn't let her walk in the dark. She saw Taeyeon grab her keys and open the door.

"OK let's go. I'm taking you home." Sunny just smiled at her as she proceeded to walk out the house and to Taeyeon's car.

Once home,Sunny got out the car and walked to her doorstep with Taeyeon following right behind her. She turned to her and gave her a hug.

"Thanks for telling me your feelings about me. I appreciate it to know that you will wait for me." Sunny told her as she released the hug and Taeyeon just smiled at her which made both of their hearts pound faster.

"No problem. I just can't wait till I can call you mine." Taeyeon gave her silly grin which made Sunny blush and chuckle.

"OK I can't wait either just stop making that creepy face." Taeyeon pouted but then she widened her eyes as she felt warm lips on her cheek.

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow okay? Goodnight." Sunny said as she opened her door and stepped inside. She looked at Taeyeon who was blushing hard and just staring at the window of her house.

"Y-yea ill see-see you to-tomorrow. Goo-goodnight." She stuttered as she stepped down from her doorstep and gave Sunny a last smile as she went into her car. Sunny just chuckled at her reaction and closed her door as soon Taeyeon's car wasn't in sight anymore.

Both of them thought what would happen the next day at school. "Will she/I love me/her?" 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry for updating this late. There events that happened in my life but don't worry everything is OK now and I'll try to update once a week if I can. Thanks for waiting for me and also for subscribing. Appreciate it!! 😁