Closer

Seohyun's Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Closer [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] SeohyunxJimin [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] "Leave me alone!" 

"No, I won't!" 

"Yah!" 

Seohyun bit Jimin's hand, making he released his grip on Seohyun as she ran towards her cousin, Jin. 

"Jinnie, he hurts me." spoke Seohyun as she looked up to face Jin

"I'm not hyung! She hurts me first!" shouted Jimin from the living room, walking to the kitchen to face them 

Seohyun looked at Jimin and stuck out her tongue, as Jimin did the same too. Jin watched both of them and just chuckled. 

"Aigoo, you both are so cute." said Jin and ruffled both of Seohyun's and Jimin's hair, "I bet both of you are going to marry each other." 

Seohyun and Jimin looked at themselves, then looked at Jin. 

"What?! With him/her?! No way!" 

Jin just chuckled and walked to continue his cooking session, as Seohyun looked at Jimin and rolled her eyes, walking to the living room and sat on the couch. When she about to grab the remote controller, Jimin already grabbed it away from her and sat far away from her but still in the same couch, turning on the television and kept changing the channels. Seohyun looked at him and growled, standing up and went to the kitchen, deciding to help Jin than bothering to argue with Jimin again. 

"Jinnie, can I help you?" asked Seohyun

Jin turned to face her in quick then looked back at the food, "Sure, help me with washing the dishes." 

Seohyun nodded and wore the pink gloves, walking to the sink and started to wash the dishes. 

"Are you going?" asked Jin, who still concentrating on the foods 

Seohyun raised her eyebrow, "To?" 

"To Sooyoung's birthday party." 

Seohyun smiled and nodded, "Of course, she's a friend of mine, who shouldn't go to celebrate her birthday." 

Jin nodded and served the foods on the table, wearing the gloves and decided to help Seohyun with the dishes. At first Seohyun refused it, but Jin just helped her and she just smiled, decided to wash the dishes together.

Once finished, all of the Bangtan's members and Seohyun gathered at the dining room, eating lunch together. 

"I can't wait for Sooyoung noona's birthday party~" said Jungkook cutely, as the others just laughed at his cuteness 

Rapmon smiled and patted Jungkook's head, "Enjoy as much as you want but don't make it over." 

Jungkook nodded and ate the food happily, "Oh! Do our Hyunnie goes too?" 

Seohyun looked up to face Jungkook as everyone's eyes glued on her, "Mhm." She nodded and smiled 

"Yay! I have a friend to talk with soon~" 

Seohyun just chuckled and continued to eat. 

"Wait what..?! Seohyun? Go to a club? Oh my god I can't believe it." spoke Jimin and looked at Seohyun, who was sitting opposite of her 

Seohyun slowly frowned and looked up to face him, "What do you mean?" 

Jimin smirked, "A nerd girl shouldn't has to go the club. A nerd girl should only goes to the library. Am I right?" 

Seohyun bit her lips and gripped the chopsticks tightly, as the others turned to face them. 

"You don't deserve to go there Seohyun-ah. Nobody cares about you going there because nobody gives a about you. So, just stay in your room and study, okay?" said Jimin

Seohyun looked down to the foods and slightly smirked, as she looked up to face Jimin again with her serious expression. 

"You know what? You're being too good until nobody likes to hear any words that come out from your dirty mouth. So better close it before someone does the exactly same thing to you." said Seohyun in her serious tone, standing up and bowed to them, walking out from the dorm 

Suga growled and threw the chopsticks, "I'm done." 

He stood up and walked to his room, closing the door with a loud of bang. The members sighed and slowly by slowly, they left that place, leaving Jin and Jimin alone. 

"Why don't you just go like the others." asked Jimin, who was looking down to his laps 

Jin slighty sighed, "I just want to tell you that you're going too far. Even if you like her and need her attentions, you shouldn't have to be like this." 

Jin stood up and left that place, walking to his room. Jimin just sighed and grabbed the chopsticks tightly. Yes, Jimin likes Seohyun. He has a crush on her since the first day of them in the university. He always want to confess his feelings toward Seohyun, but he knows it'll just makes Seohyun hates him more. So, he decided to be a bad friend who always teases and hurts his friends, but actually he did a wrong move.

Seohyun walked in Soshi's dorm, which was her squad. The members who sat on the couches turned to face Seohyun, who just opened and closed the dorm's door. 

"Oh! Hyunnie! How's you-" 

Before Sooyoung could finished her sentence, Seohyun rushed to her room and closed it with a loud bang, throwing her body on the bed and made the others curious. 

"What happen to her?" asked Taeyeon and the others shrugged 

Tiffany looked at the door then looked at them, "I just know that last morning she told me she's going to the Bangtan's dorm." 

Yuri shook her head and leaned her back against the couch, facing the members, "I bet she had an argument with that bastard Jimin." 

Sunny looked at Yuri and nodded, "I think so." 

Yoona stood up, "I'll go comfort her." 

The other members nodded as Yoona slightly knocked on the door.

"Hyunnie?" 

No answer, so Yoona just opened the door and closed it once she walked in. She saw Seohyun who was laying on the bed, silently crying. She sighed and walked towards her, sitting on Seohyun's bed. 

"What's wrong Hyunnie?" 

Seohyun just sobbed, not wanting to answer any questions that she heard. Seohyun slowly stood and sat on the bed, making Yoona stopped asking her questions. Seohyun looked at Yoona with her swollen eyes, as Yoona sighed and went to hug her. Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly and cried in her embrace. 

"I... I.. I hate being nerd.. I don't want to be call as a nerd anymore.. Please eonnie, I want to be pretty like you all.. I want to be awesome, cool, bad, y and many.. I don't want to be that girl who sticks with books anymore.." 

Yoona nodded and rubbed Seohyun's back, comforting her, "Arra arra, I understand Hyunnie. I'll help you, okay? I'll let them know who the real you. I'll make you a perfect girl start tonight, okay? Show them that you're not the girl who sticks in books anymore." 

Seohyun nodded as Yoona smiled, "Now stop cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter