First Love

Seohyun's Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] First Love [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] SeohyunxJoohyuk [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Seohyun woke up from her sweet dream and sat on the bed, stretching out her arms. She looked around her room, seeing the frame that placed on the fireplace. She stood up from her bed and walked towards it, holding up the frame and looked at the picture. She only can sighed, sigh and sigh. Everything that she expected were never happened. She put it back on the fireplace and walked to the restroom, cleaning herself after the crying session that she had on the dead of night. After finished cleaning herself, she changed into something better. She wore her white single, black converse high, ripped shorts and batwing cardigan to cover her bare arms. She went downstairs as she saw the breakfast that been serve on the table by the maids. The maids saw Seohyun and bowed at her, greeting her politely. She greeted them back and grabbed the chair, pulling it out and sat on it, making it closer to the table back and grabbed one of the bread. 

"But mom why do she can does it?" 

"Stop complaining and just don't do it!" 

Seohyun turned to face the voices, as she saw her Chinese mother and her younger brother, Seo Myungho. She has two mothers since her father married to a new woman. So, she has a Chinese mother and a Korean mother. Her biological mother is the Korean one, meanwhile Myungho's biological mother is the Chinese one. She lives with the Chinese mother since her biological mother works at the state. Myungho saw Seohyun and sat opposite of her, as the Chinese mother, Mrs Xu, sat next to Myungho. 

"Morning." 

"Morning too." 

Seohyun rubbed the strawberry jam on her bread and ate it. She looked around, not seeing her father at all. She looked at Mrs Xu, who was rubbing the chocolate jam on her bread. 

"Where do appa went?" asked Seohyun politely, trying to not be rude 

Mrs Xu looked at Seohyun then continued to look at the bread, "Ah, he went to Japan yesterday. Didn't he already told you?" 

Seohyun looked at Mrs Xu and shook her head. Seohyun finished her breakfast and stood up. 

"I'm finish, excuse me." 

Seohyun slightly bowed and about to leave the place, as she stopped once Myungho spoke. 

"Joo! Wait for me!" 

Myungho quickly rubbed the jam on the bread and gritted it with his teeth, running towards Seohyun. Seohyun looked at his childish actions and smiled, walking out from the house with him. They went into the car as Seohyun sat on the driver seat and Myungho sat on the passenger seat, both of them put on the seatbelt. Both of them are in university now, but Seohyun is the most senior meanwhile Myungho is just a normal student in the university. While Seohyun was driving to the university, Myungho was telling her how happy he was, how his life was going on and many more. Once they arrived, Seohyun parked the car and both of them went out from the car. Myungho saw his friends as he looked at Seohyun. 

"I'll go now, see you soon Joo! Don't forget the promise that we made before!" said Myungho as he waved at Seohyun, running towards his friends 

Seohyun could only smiled, walking into the university with books on her arm.

"Seo!" 

Seohyun turned to face the voice, as she saw her friends. 

"Guys," 

The girls smiled and ran towards Seohyun. They were walking into the university together. Hyoyeon, who was walking next to Seohyun, noticing something changed on her. She was not the old Seohyun anymore, she rarely smile and her smile wasn't that bright anymore. Being the protective friend she was, she tried to know something that she didn't know. 

"Seo, what's wrong?" 

Seohyun turned to face Hyoyeon and raised her eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean?" 

Hyoyeon sighed and stopped her tracks as the other girls still walking, "Seo, even if you're in the acting class, you don't act well." 

"Yah.. What are you talking about?" asked Seohyun, as she stopped her tracks too

Hyoyeon sighed again, "You rarely smile and when you smile, your smile isn't brighter like what it should be. Isn't that noticable?" 

Seohyun blinked her eyes couple times and shook her head, "I know what you mean, but I'm okay. You don't need to care about me. I'm all fi-" 

"Seo! Please, stop saying that you're fine when you're not. I'm tired, I'm tired when you said you're okay but actually you're not. What am I to you? Just a friend? I've always expecting that you'll tell me how you feel, but I do think that I had expect too much." said Hyoyeon, as she left that place 

Seohyun bit her lower lips and sighed, looking down on the floor. Yeah, she'll always lies to everyone that she's okay. She just doesn't want other people to care about her. She doesn't really like people care about her when they actually don't. Then, she felt someone tapped on her right shoulder. She turned to her right side to see the person, but she didn't see anyone as she turned to the left side, seeing someone familiar facing her, really close. 

He tilted his head to the side, "What's wrong?" 

Seohyun smiled and gave a slight pats on his head, "Nothing's wrong, girl." 

The person pouted and whined, "Yah~ How many time should I tell you don't call me like that! I'm a boy! My name is Nam Joohyuk!" 

Seohyun chuckled and ruffled his hairs, "Aigoo, such a cutie." 

Joohyuk slightly smirked and chuckled afterwards. Nam Joohyuk, he was Seohyun's best friend since they were childhood. They spent their childhood memories with each other. Joohyuk knows Seohyun well and Seohyun knows Joohyuk well. Seohyun smiled and continued to walk, leaving Joohyuk alone there. Joohyuk chuckled and ran towards her. 

"Yah~ Wait for me!"

Seohyun turned to face him and smiled, as Joohyuk held Seohyun's left arm, pulling her closer to him. Seohyun looked up to face him, as Joohyuk looked down at her. Both of them chuckled and they continued to walk, walking to the cafeteria. Seohyun raised her eyebrow and looked up to face him. 

"I do think this is not the right way to go to my class." 

Joohyuk looked down to face her and smirked, "Who said I'm letting you go to your class? I know you only eat a strawberry jam bread~" 

Seohyun curved her lips and slightly chuckled, she was lucky enough to have someone who really knows and understands her well. 

"How could you know it?" 

Joohyuk smirked and used his other hand to pinch the top of her nose, "Blame the one who keeps telling me what she eats every morning~" 

Seohyun chuckled as both of them continued their walks to the cafeteria. As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, Joohyuk turned to face Seohyun. 

"I'll go buy some foods first, go sit at anywhere and I'll search for you later." 

Seohyun nodded as both of them separate, Seohyun went to sit on a chair meanwhile Joohyuk went to buy some foods. Seohyun was waiting politely for Joohyuk while looking around the cafeteria. She pouted and looked down on the table, wondering what took Joohyuk that long to buy foods. Then, someone appeared and sat opposite of Seohyun, making she looked up to face the person. Once she saw the person, she smiled. 

"Gilmin!"

Gilmin chuckled and ruffled her hair, "How are you, Seo?" 

Seohyun smiled like a kid and nodded happily, "Good good, how about you?" 

"I'm good too! It's been so long that we haven't chat and meet." 

Seohyun nodded and curved her lips, "Yeah, because of those stupid assignments.." 

Gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter