Chapter 1

The Right Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You happily scanned through the titles of the books on the bookcase at the library. You were getting addicted to books and novels these days. You really wanted to be a successful girl in the future. One by one, the books were in your hands and it was getting heavier. It was like your hands were made enough to carry five thick novels. Maybe that was the disadvantages of being small you were. Because of too much books in your hands, your sight were blocked and you were struggling. There was a table nearby and you just wanted to put the books there. You took your steps slowly when you were just about to reach your destination. Just a little bit more.

Little bit.

Just about to-

"Ouch", you whimpered as you fell on the floor. The books were flying at various direction and produced a thump sounds. You hoped that the lady at the library won't be mad at you for being a noisy rat. Wait, before you fall you've just touched someone. Your skin touched someone. Who was it?

"I'm sorry, miss..I should have look at the front before. I'm so sorry, I was just too interested in this novel, so I scanned through the contents once again. I'm so-"

"You don't need to apologize, I'm perfectly fine" You said quietly as you cleaned your dress with the state of you sitting there. You've bumped into a guy and you thought it was a girl because of the smooth skin. Just perfect.

"Here, let me help you ", the guy said as he leaned out his hand for you to take. You took his stretched hand and pull it, and thanks for him that you could stand easily and giving your first glimpse at him.

"Thank you for-" You stopped in the middle of your sentence to stare at the guy who bumped into you earlier. His skin was smooth and fair, his cute nose and brown eyes.  Although he was wearing a mask, he looked like Baekhyun. His voice also sounded like Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun

Byun.Baekhyun

Your Ex-boyfriend

You have moved on but, it doesn't mean that you totally forgot all about him. You remembered his face and his scent. Just the way you like it. 

"Angel?" He took off his mask, revealing his thin lips.  His red lips, oh how much you've wanted to kiss him right here. He looked at you as if you were back alive from dying inside the coffin. His eyes were almost popped out. Almost.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him coldly, your eyes were focusing on him while you bent your knees to pick one of the books that you were going to borrow. You stood up again and hugged it tightly, you don't want to lose the book. 

When he was out of words, you turned your back against him but he grabbed your hand and pulled you back to wrap his arms around your waist from behind. 

"B- Baekhyun..let me go", you struggled against his warm hug. Although you want to break your hug, you missed this. The gentle Baekhyun is back after the incident years ago. The incident that you will never forget. 

"No, Angel..  I won't let you go again", he said and kissed your neck. You've got goosebumps all over. His actions were too weird  after you left him for good. 

You harshly yanked his arms away and walked faster to the counter. You hated to see him now. You hated to see him after what he had done to you. 

You put the book on the counter and gave the lady a smile before she did her job. You didn't even took a glance on what book you were borrowing when a hand turned you. Your back leaned against the counter and Baekhyun's hands were resting on top of the counter, beside you to block you. This must be awkward for the both of you and the lady.

"Look, Angel.. I'm so sorry of what I've done to you before. Ive been suffering for years just to find you and I'm so glad now...I'm happy that we didn't brea-"

"We broke up", you mumbled and looked at him intensely. You saw his lips quivering before he asked you back,

"What did you just say?" 

"We.broke.up.already",  you emphasized each word and furrowed your eyebrows at him. Was Baekhyun this insane?

"Excuse miss.. You know that this is a library so please keep down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter