At the Cafeteria

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

When you finally escaped from class and into the cafeteria for lunch, you let out a big sigh of relief. "Man! That was so stressful! So many people crowding around you, wanting answers. I guess that's the downside of being popular. I wonder if that's what Myungsoo-oppa feels all the time…"

You put your finger to your lip and pondered on the matter a little more, till you reached the queue to get your food.

But just as you were about to reach a conclusion of some sort, squeals and screams broke your train of thoughts and made your head snap back to reality.

"Aish! What's so exciting that everybody's-" You turned around to see what everyone was screaming about but not to your surprise, it was your boyfriend and his kingka group.

"Oh… So they were screaming about Myungsoo-oppa… That's okay then." You happily shrugged and a wide smile graced your face as you turned around and continued waiting for you turn to get food.

Meanwhile, L was feeling the exact feelings that you were experiencing just prior to their entrance. *Man… All these girls… It's so stressful! Everyday! So many people crowding around us… Makes it so hard for us to move around… Aish…* Myungsoo was smiling but ruffled his hair in slight frustration, when something stuck out from the line that caught his eye.

*Hm? Isn't that…* As he got closer, his suspicions were confirmed. *It's…* "My panda."

You jumped, hearing L's voice so close to you ear. You turned to see where the voice had come from, to realise that L had bent down next to your ear and smirked, seeing your surprised expression.

L stood up straight again, and stood next to you. "What's my little panda doing here, huh?" With a playful grin and a tilt of his head, the girls around him swooned. If it wasn't for the face that you were now his girlfriend, they would be pouncing on him like hungry wolves.

"Um… N-Nothing. Ju-Just getting my lu-lunch." You mentally bonked yourself on the head. *Why am I always stuttering when Myungsoo-oppa talks to me!? I sound so stupid! Oh my god… I don't deserve to be his girlfriend…* Your usual smile turned into a frown and you buried your face in your hands out of embarrassment.

"Aw, panda. What's wrong? Don't hide your face." L pouted and gently peeled your hands off your face, but you still wouldn't face him, and kept your head down.

"Babe, don't avoid my eyes..." L placed his index and middle finger under your chin and slightly lifted it up. "…or else I'll have to eat you for lunch instead." L made a biting motion and sound with his mouth and winked ily at you.

You heart skipped a thousand beats and was about to die from L's iness if it wasn't for the cafeteria lady's voice that made you snap out of it.

"Aigoo, our pretty ~~~~-ah! Have you been well? Aigoo, we're having beef curry today. I'll make sure to give you an extra serving of rice and curry, okay?" The cafeteria lady affectionately cooed over you, which you gratefully smiled back.

"Thank you ahjumma!" You called back. You giddily waited till you were served with a plate twice as big and full as everyone else's. "Thank you!" You thanked her once again and walked off with your tray of food. L just gawked. *! She can finish that all by herself!? Wow. She really is something else, isn't she?* L just shoved his hands into his pockets and followed you, with slight jumps in his steps.

When you were about to sit in your usual corner, L frowned. "Panda, what're you doing, sitting there by yourself?"

"Huh? I sit here everyday…" "Panda…" L's eyes softened, with a slight pout. *So she sits in the corner everyday… Must be lonely… Well, we're gonna change that.*

"Come on panda, up you get." L lifted you up by your hand and held your tray in the other. "O-oppa! Where're we going!?"

L set your tray down at his usual table and sat down, patting the seat next to him. "Come and sit here with us from now on. You're my girlfriend. I can't let my girlfriend sit alone in the corner! Come on." L extended his hand to welcome you, in which you gladly took.

You smiled widely and sat down at the table. Soon, the rest of Infinite joined after getting their food as well.

"Whoa! Did L give you his lunch as well or am I just seeing double?" Woohyun's eyes bugled at your king-sized plate while he stared at his puny sized lunch. "That's not fair… The cafeteria ladies are playing favourites…" Woohyun pouted and leaned his head onto Sunggyu's shoulder. "There, there. Not everyone likes you. I know I don't," Sunggyu said, as he Woohyun's hair.

"Aish, hyung!" Woohyun whined and 'Hmph'-ed. "Annyeong, ~~~~-noona." Sungjong cheerfully greeted you.

"Annyeong." You happily waved back and started digging in. Everyone was just watching you eat in amazement. You were wolfing down the curry in seconds!

"Y-yah! Panda! I want some too! Save some for me!" L snatched Sungyeol's spoon away and took a spoonful from your massive pile and shoved it into his mouth.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Aish… Now I'll have to get another spoon…" Grumbling, Sungyeol cursed L under his breath and walked away, to get another spoon.

But you stopped right in your tracks. *Did… Did Myungsoo-oppa just… eat from the same plate as me!?* Your head slowly turned towards him, with your mouth slightly ajar.

L looked at you and chuckled. "You have rice on your face." L reached for your face and took it off for you. "There, all pretty again." L gave you one of his rare eye-smiles and continued to take spoonful after spoonful of curry from your plate.

"Dude… Did L just smile like that… for a girl!?" Hoya whispered to Sungyeol. "Bro… I'm like, his best friend and even I rarely see that smile… That girl is really something…"

As the whole group caught wind of Hoya and Sungyeol's conversation, all their eyes turned towards you and tried to look for exactly what it was that made L so happy around you.

*No way… L can't seriously be falling for her… right?* Sungyeol thought.

-----------------

Heehee~~

P.S. Sungyeol wasn't stalking you in the last chapter xD He was just passing by, haha. You're all thinking too much! XD