5 On our own way (Milky Couple - Woohyun2pm&IU)

ANGST COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiEun's POV (IU)

He's the school biggest crush. All girls in the school want him. They will do anything just to get him. I'm one of them. We really look like in a war. Fighting over a guy.

But I'm really different that he will never look at me. In the other words, I'm ugly.

"Hey, JiEun." someone approach me.

"Huh?" I turn around to see him. Yes, Jang Woohyun.

"O-oh.. H-hey." I smiled at him and feel my cheek is burning.

"Yah, Jang Woohyun!" his friend, Taecyeon, yelled from the end of the hallway.

"I need to go first." he said and give me his killer smile before walking away and joins his friends.

I let out a sigh and turn back to my locker. Everyday would be the same. He'll approach me and give me his killer smile that he will only give to me. I guess so. Did he love me too? I smile to myself as I push up my glasses on my nosebridge.

"Aigoo.. Look at that elephant. Smiling on herself." some girl from a little distance said.

"I wonder what is she thinking about." the other girl said before the group of girls laughed.

I close my locker and walk away with my giant back hanged on my chest. I walk pass them to the locker room exit.

"I heard she's also crushing on our Woohyunnie." the other girl said loudly. Some of the students in the locker room start to whisper each other.

"Ah.. I also heard that. I once saw her gave Woohyun a lunch box." another girl said.

"Yah! Can you please shut your mouth?" I yelled when my anger start to boiled up.

"Omo! The elephant is angry." the girl earlier said and all of the students laughed. My eyes start to get watery. I run out from the locker room to the roof.

At the roof. I decide to just skip the classes before rest time. It's not like I never done it before. I'll do it whenever I'm feeling down. Why would I learn the suject like Maths, English, Science and so like that when I enter this SOPA just to graduate as an artist then I'll open a gallery.

I let out a big sigh as I watch the scenery of surroundings with some leaves flying since it's now autumn. The cold wind never made my body shiver in cold. Why would I if my body have layers of fats? I put down my bag and seat on the bench.

"Hey." someone said from behind. I jumped a bit before turning back.

"O-oh. H-hey." I start to blush when there's Woohyun walking towards me and sit next to me on the bench.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with a smile that will never leave his lips. I stare at his lips that made my heart skip a beat.

"N-nothing. I-I just w-want to. Hehe.." I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey. Chill. Why are you stuttering? I'm not a ghost." he said.

"A-am I? Y-yeah. Umm... I-I mean.. Hehee." it must be obvious that I'm stuttering. The silent suddenly grow up here. None of us talk. It was silent until the bell for the rest time rang.

"It's time for rest. I'll go first." he said and start walking away.

Should I confess? He maybe have the same feeling too. He's so caring with me. Yeah. I should.

"W-Wohyun-shi."

"Ne?" he turn around facing me from a distance.

"Uh... I...I..."

"What is it?" he said walking closer to me.

"I..I..uhh..."

"Just say it." he stops when he's already in front me at the other side of the bench.

"I like you." my eyes widened and I close my mouth. Did I said it already?

"What?"

"Uh... N-nevermind. Forget it. Hahaa." I rub my nape.

"You like me?"

"H-huh? Umm..." I look down as I play with my fingers.

"Whoa.. I don't know an elephant can also fall in love with me." he said. Slowly I look up at him. He just scoffed and look at me as I'm too disgusting in his eyes. He lean closer to me with his evil smirk.

"Hey. You think if I'm treating you good, I'm in love with you? Hell no!" he repeatedly push my head with his index finger. He then stand back.

"I'm wondering who is the unlucky man that will fall in love with you. The elephant of the school." he said before walking to the exit from the roof with his hysterical laughter.

I just stand there not knowing what to do. My heart broke. I can feel tears rolling down on my cheek. I'm such a fool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter