1 The End of JackJi (JackJi ANGST)

ANGST COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback in the past*

5th year at Sekang Secondary School

"Youngji-ah. Let's meet this evening." Jackson said as they enter their class together.

"Okay. Where?" Youngji asked.

"Hmm... As always."

"Okay. Don't be late or you'll dead." Youngji said and pinched his cheek.

"Oww! Okay!" Jackson said and they saperate to their place. Jackson sighed and sit on his seat beside Mark. He take all the books he need for English class from his bagpack.

"So how is it going?" Mark asked.

"I'll just wait this evening." Jackson said then gulped some water.

"You really going to do it?"

"I don't have any choice. This is what my parents want. So I need to fullfil their dream." Jackson said.

"Yeah. I hope you can be success." Mark patted his back. Jackson nodded and smile.

-Evening-

Jackson already sitting in the cafe waiting for Youngji. He didn't order anything as he know it will not be too long. After a while, he saw Youngji walking in the cafe with her bright face. Jackson forced himself to smile in the same time holding his tears.

"Oh. Youngji, you're here." Jackson said as she sit in front him.

"Mhhmm. You didn't order anything?" Youngji asked.

"Aniyo. I'm waiting for you plus I'm not thirsty actually."

"Hhmmm.... There's something weird with you. Do you have anything to say?" Youngji asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"Well... Maybe?" Jackson said.

"Tell me now." Youngji pouted. Jackson just smiled. He knows he will miss her very much. Her smile, her silent laugh, her pout, all about her. But he didn't have any choice.

"Do you have anything to order?" the waiter come suddenly.

"Give me one Caramel Latte. And you, Jackson?" Youngji said.

"Huh? Oh.. Umm.. It's okay. I don't want anything." he said. The waiter nodded and walk away.

"So... what do you want to say to me?" she asked. Jackson is collecting his strength to talk. He look down then sigh. Slowly he look to Youngji's confused face. "Boya? Is it something serious?" she asked again. Jackson just nodded with his serious face. "Anyi.. If you don't want to tell me it's o...."

"Let's break up." Jackson cut her. Youngji look at him with her more confuse face.

"Bo?" Youngji said. Jackson sighed.

"Let's break up." he said again with the same tone. Youngji couldn't say anything or move. She's speechless.

"Yah. Jackson Wang. You're joking right. I know that you just jo...."

"No. I'm serious this time." he cut her words.

"B-but why?" Youngji said as she can't do anything. The waiter come and place her drink and go away.

"I have my own reason." he said.

"W-why so sudden?" Youngji asked again as she can't hold her tears anymore. She loose one of her lovers in her life for the first time.

"You will know later. Now I have to go. Let's not meet anymore." Jackson said then stand up from his seat. Youngji look down while deep breathing in and wipe her tears. Soon, she look up and stand up from her seat.

"Right! I don't know you actually! I don't even know you." she said bravely facing him.

"So. Goodbye and hope you'll be happy living without me." Jackson said and walk out from the cafe. Youngji sit back on her seat and tears start to fall.

Jackson is walking to the bus station. He's trying his best not to cry. He look up to the sky. It is not sunny or cloudy as it's now near to winter. The cold breeze can't dry his tear in his eyes. Soon, he feel his tears running down to his cheek. He wipe his tears and tell himself to be strong and not to cry.

While Youngji, she still didn't move from her seat. She did called her mom to pick her up at the cafe and she's still waiting. Soon, she saw her mom's car. She pay for her drink and buy another for her mom. She let out a heavy sigh and try her best to cover her sadness. She come in to her mom's car.

"Hi. Mom. Here your favourite. Hot Latte." Youngji said and hand her mom the cup.

"Aigoo, Youngji-ah. Why don't you just go to our cafe? I don't need to pick you here." her mom said and take a sip of the drink and place it on the cup holder then start driving.

"Nothing. The workers will not allow me to pay for the drinks if I go there. I feel bad for that." Youngji said. No one in her family know that she was dating with Jackson before. Her sister also didn't know anything even her sister was also Sekang's students before she continue at Sevit High School.

-The next day-

Jackson didn't go to school anymore as they need to pack all his things before he go to Hong Kong back. Yes, he did miss his born place because they didn't go there since they moved to Korea 7 years ago. He wake up early so he can pack all his things and continue to help his family with the house. They need to move in 4 days and they don't have much time already.

While Youngji, as she arrive at the school, she slowly walk to her locker. She could hear the others whispering things like 'why is she alone?', 'where's Jackson?', 'did they broke up already?', 'oww.. poor her.' and many more. She just ignore them and open her locker. Soon, her squad approach her.

"Hey, Youngji!" Hara said and she open her locker beside Youngji's.

"Hey." she replied lazily.

"Boya? What's wrong with you today?" Gyuri said as she never seen her like this.

"Yeah. And where's your Jack...." Syeungyeon said but Youngji cut her.

"Don't say his name anymore." Youngji said and slammed her door locker. She lean on her locker and look straight in front.

"Wae? What's wrong with you?" Gyuri asked.

"Did you.....???" Hara didn't finish her word as she didn't want to say it.

"*sighed* Yeah. We broke up." Youngji said.

"Bo?! Wae?" Hara asked.

"I don't know. Let him be. Let's go." Youngji said and the others just follow her. From that day, they didn't talk anything about Jackson to Youngji anymore. She also didn't want to know anything about him.

-4 days later- Incheon International Airport-

"Don't leave us, hyung!!" BamBam and Yugyeom can't stop hugging Jackson. He just smile as he too sad to leave his friends

"It's okay. I'll make sure I'll come back here one day." Jackson said and patted their back.

"Make sure to keep your promise, hyung." Junior said.

"Yeah. We'll be missing you." JB said.

"Don't forget to call us when you arrive." Youngjae said.

"Hope you will success with the game. We'll sure to watch you if you go to compete." Mark said.

"Aww!!! You guys being too cheesy. I'm not going to forget you guys." Jackson said.

"We're not going to forget you, hyung!" Yugyeom said still hugging him. BamBam just nodded.

"Jackson, we need to go now." his dad said.

"Okay, daddy." Jackson said. Slowly BamBam and Yugyeom let go of him.

"I need to go already, guys. Take care. I'm going to miss you guys and I'm going to remember you guys forever. Let's make our friendship long last forever. Oh. And please help me to take care of Youngji. Don't tell her anything about this and let she know by herself." Jackson said and hug all of them one by one.

"We will, dude. Good luck for the game, Jackson." Mark said.

"Cha! Now let's do our squad cheering." JB said. They all gathered together and place one of their hands together.

"Now, let's make our friendship long last forever and make sure to graduate together at Sevit High School." JB said.

"Yeah. We will!" they all said.

"Now. G.O.T.7..."

"chai!" they all said. Jackson walk to his parents. All his friends also go to his parents to shake hand and hugging.

"Bye. Take care of yourself." Jackson's mom said.

"We will, mommy." they said. Three of them start walking. As they about to walk in the entrance door, Jackson turn back.

"Bye, guys! Take care! I'll make sure to come here back!" he shouted and waved to his friends. They just nodded and waved back.

After 30 minutes waiting, three of them ready to fly. In the flight, Jackson didn't do anything else other than sleeping and talk to his parents. After a few hours, they arrived and his brother come to take them.

He let out a big sigh as he knows it will be difficult starting a new book here. He need to go for his fencing practise every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter