4 Farewell (Mark of GOT7 ANGST)

ANGST COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha Kayoung's POV

"Bye mom!" I walk to my mom and give her a warm hug.

"Bye, honey. Take care." my mom said.

"Ne!" then I kiss her cheek.

"How about me?" my dad asked.

"Aigoo..." I walk to my dad and hug him.

"Take care and study properly at school." my dad ruffled my hair.

"Aye aye captain." I said and make the salute sign made them laughing.

I then walk out from the house and walk to the school. I walk down the hill when someone suddenly hug me from the back.

 "Who am I?"

I just let out a chuckle. I know it's going to be my dimsum.

"Mark. Let me go." I playfully slap his hand. He let go of me and we walk side by side. 

"Mark." I said.

"Mmm?" he mumbled while looking at me.

"Let's escape school for today." I said.

"What?" Mark suddenly stopped.

"I don't want to go to school today." I said.

"You don't usually like this. Are you sick?" Mark asked then put his palm on my forhead.

"No. I don't know but something come into me that I don't want to go to school." I said then put his hand down.

"If we get caught?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Please..Just this one time." I said while pouting like a little child.

"Urgh..okay. But only this time, okay?" he said.

"Okay! Let's go to the mall and find a good shirt first." I said and drag him along to the bus stop.

"Hey.. Slow down." he let out a little laugh.

~At the mall~

"I know where we can find the right one." Mark said. I just follow him to onw of the store in the mall.

"Woa! I never been here. That hoodie is cute!" I said while pointing to one of the hoodie hanging in the store.

"Do you have male cut for that?" Mark asked one of the worker.

"Yes. We have it." he said and hand Mark the male cut.

"Let's try it." Mark said. I nodded and take the same hoodie but female cut. We seperate and go to change in the fitting room.

"You're ready?" I heard Mark said.

"Ready." I said then we walk out from the fitting room together.

"It's cute!" both of us said.

"Ok. Let's pay for it. I'll pay." I said.

"No. I'll pay." he said.

"Nope. I'll pay for it."

"But-"

"Sshh.." I shushed him and walk to the counter.

"We'll just wear this." I said to the caisher.

"Okay."

After paying the hoodies, we walk out from the store and walk around the mall.

"Where do you put your clothes?" Mark asked.

"I put it in my bag." I said.

"You still have space?" Mark asked.

"Mm.. I don't bring any book today." I said.

"Wow. You planned it already, right." he said while inserting the plastic bag of his clothes into my bag.

"Of course. Let's watch a movie now." I said. He just nodded and we walk to the cinema here.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked.

"Mmm... This one!" I said pointing to one of the movie.

"Farewell? Okay.." he said and buy the tickets for two. (A/N- I don't know if the movie exist but I creat it by myself)

"Let's go." Mark said after he bought the tickets. He puts his arm around my neck and we walk together to the theater.

We bought popcorns and beverages before going to the theater. We take our seats that is in the middle of the theater.

The movie is about a girl who confessed to a guy she crush on and suprisingly the guy like her back. On their second anniversary, the girl died on a car accident.

"This movie is sensitive. Why you want to watch this?" Mark whispered.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

After about 2 hours, the movie ends and we walk out from the theater.

"Now, where you want to go?" Mark asked.

"Hhmm... Let's go play at the arcades." I said and drag him to the arcades on the third floor.

We play the basketball game, car racing, archery, hit the moles and many more. I really have fun with him now. Like I don't want to end today. We play there until it's already about 3 pm.

"Kayoung-ah. Aren't you hungry? We don't eat yet." Mark asked as he shoots the last ball into the basket.

"Yeah. Let's go eat somewhere." I said. We take our bags at the counter and walk to the Lower Floor where there's bunch of restaurants there.

"Oh! Oh! I want to eat meat." I said pointing to a restaurant.

"Okay. Let's go there." Mark said. We walk to a meat restaurant and choose empty seats in the centre of the restaurant.

We order our meals and when all of them arrived, Mark start grilling the meats while I just watch and sometimes make lettuce wraps for me or him.

"Mark. After this can we go to the bookstore?"  I asked.

"Mm.. Why not?" he said while chewing the meat. Then we continue to eat silently until something comes into my mind.

"Mark?" I said while making a lettuce wrap for him.

"Mhmm?" he look up to me.

"IF.. I said IF, something will happen to me like the girl in the movie just now, will you find another girl?" I asked feeling uneasy.

"Yah. Don't say like that. It will never happen, okay? Your life journey is still far away." he said looking deep into my eyes.

"But who knows if-" before I could say, he put his index finger on my lips.

"Kayoung. Listen to me. Don't you ever think like that. I don't like it." he said. I just nod my head.

After we done eating, I pay for it even he don't want me to but I don't care. Then, we walk to the bookstore.

"I'll go there for a while." I said and walk to the novels section.

I find a right novel that I can give to Mark for our special day next week. The title of the novel is also Farewell as the movie just now was actually an adaptation from this book. I take the novel and pay it before Mark could see me. After paying, I find him before going somewhere else.

"Mark? Let's go. I can't find what I want." I lied.

"Ok then." he shrugged and we walk out from the bookstore. Since we don't know where to go already, we walk around. I stop in front a jewelries shop and stare at a necklace. I actually don't like jewelries but I just like the way it shines.

"Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter