YOU THIEF!

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days have pass, you’ve been wandering the city, but somehow you were bored. Nothing seem too interesting to you anymore. You couldn’t stop thinking about a certain person. Who? Who else? Kim Taeyeon. You haven’t gotten any message from her, you wanted to text her but you are scare that you will be a burden to her.

You sigh, not knowing what to do. You were surfing online on yourlaptop, chatting with your friends but things just seem to be boring to you.

“Ahhhhh! I’m bored” you screamed in your room. Then you feel your phone was vibrating, you quickly grab your phone, hoping that it was Taeyeon who’s calling you. You pick up the phone without looking at the id:

“Hello??”

“Hey ___________!!! How are you doing over there??”

“Oh…it’s just you…”

“What do you mean it’s just me?!?! That’s such an insult!!!”

“Sigh, sorry…”

“Hmm what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just a bit bored”

“What?? You are in Korea how can you be bored!!! Go out!!! You could bump into a star”

You rolled your eyes:”Right”, anyways I’ll catch up with you later”

“What????”

Then you hung up and sigh. You kept staring at the phone <Maybe…she’s free now? Ahhh should I call her, I don’t want to bother her what do I do!!”  you threw your phone away trying to control yourself from calling her.

Then your phone was ringing again, you didn’t want to pick it up, probably just the same friend. But it kept ringing, so you went to pick it up.

“What do you want???” you says in an annoying tone

“Euh… _____________?”

Your eyes went wide open:”Oh oh Taeyeon!! How are you??”

“I’m good, just a bit tired. You okay? You sounded annoyed..Did I call you in a bad moment?”

“Oh nono, I’m okay, don’t worry about it!!!” you smiled, so happy to hear her voice

“I see…Hmm what are you doing?”

“Oh nothing much, just laying in bed thinking about you” you said in a very low voice.

“what?”

“Oh nothing, just laying in bed, resting”

“Oh, I finish my workload, wanna meet up?”

You jump of happiness:”Yes sure!! I’ll be glad to!!”

She giggled. (Aww, just how much you miss hearing her giggle and voice)

After a while, you met up at the destination place that she ask you to go. You were looking around trying to spot her but failed miserably. Suddenly you got poke from behind, you turned around and see someone with a mask on. You smiled:”Hey Taeyeon unnie”

She smiled:”Hey!!”

You hugged her super tight and you let go:”Oups!! Sorryyyy!!”

She laughed:”It’s alright, don’t worry about it! Let’s go!!”

As you girls walk around, you talk about whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter