Are you ready for what's coming up?

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You had trouble falling asleep after what Tiffany told you. When you finally manage to fall asleep, you suddenly hear your door swing open. There were a cameraman and yesterday host.

“Here we are, at the SNSD dorm, now let’s look at our winner _____________, still sleeping soundly! Such a waste right? Wouldn’t she want to spend most of her time with the girls?!”

Then they turn around when they suddenly hear someone grumbling

“Urk…who the hell wake me up this early!”

“Uh oh, the hellsica is getting up” says the host and was about to get closer when you suddenly started to scream, you were still in your pyjama and your hair are in a mess. Suddenly, someone came in and drag the host & cameraman out of the room and lock the door; it was Taeyeon.

Tae:”You okay?? ___________”

You stare at her:”Yeah..just my hair is all OMG!!!” then you hide under the blanket

Taeyeon was staring at you:”Euh…?”

You mumble under the blanket:”I’m in a mess!! I need to wash up and stuff!” which made Taeyeon laugh

Tae:”haha, alright, the girls will take care of the reporter for now..Sica, get up already or we will feed you cucumber for real!”

Then Jessica jump out of bed:”I HATE YOU KIM TAEYEON!” and throw the pillow to her but ended up in your face when you just removed the blanket.

Jess:”Why are they here anyways?!”

Taeyeon roll her eyes:”Sica…How can you not know you were part of the show…You girls will have to hang out for 3 days to show fans that you are spending time with her.”

Sica:”Omg..seriously, urk such a hassle! Losing my beauty sleep!” then she walk out and went into the bathroom.

You were sad about what she said and Taeyeon can see that.

Tae:”_________, don’t bother with what she said ok? She’s just in a bad mood these days, probably having her period” which earn u a small smile.

You:”Thank you Tae Tae”

Tae smiles at you:”Anyways, it will be a long day for you! Come on, go get ready!”

Then you stood up and started to strip.

Tae:”Euh..” then she quickly turn around

You:”Something’s wrong?”

Tae:”Nono, just euh, yeah I’ll go out to see the host…” then she left.

Weird..was she shy because I was stripping? Na couldn’t be…

After you were done, you sat on the bed side waiting for Jessica to come back since she’s using the bathroom.

As she came out, she wraps herself in a towel and her hair was still stripping wet. You gulped; you could see the water on her neck slowly going down.

Jess look at you: “Why are you looking at me you ert?!”

You snap out of it:”What?! I am not a ert and I was definitely not looking at you!! Who would want to look at you!!”

Jess l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter