001

The Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a perfect love at the wrong timing."

“Maybe by this time you’re reading this you’ve already realized that I, Kim Jaejoong is missing and I know behind that conclusion is a follow up ideas of possible reasons to answer the questions what, where, and why. But let me tell, I promise I’ll take care of myself just like what you usually do after all you’re the ‘Tinkerbell’ of my life remember? And I’m Peter Pan not because I’m forever young because for god’s sake I’m already 29, I choose that character simply because I can never love you just like how you love me. But don’t worry because by the time I get back into your arms once again I’m back to my old self, the Kim Jaejoong you fell in love with and will never get tired of falling for all over again. I promise. I have to do this and I know it’ll be worth it, take care of yourself.

Sincerely yours,
Jaejoong Pan.”

 

The letter was written with a hard attempt to make the reader laugh from its lame humor but behind the cheesy lines the writer had come up with is a broken soul saying good bye to his dear friend. With the wrinkles on the surface of the paper, it’s funny how small things can remind her of someone like Jaejoong who has a strong and big personality that never fails to impress the people who doesn’t know the man in person. Jaejoong may have possess an undeniable handsome looks of what a normal male manga character has, but he is so much more than that. He looks cold but he’s actually the opposite once you get to know him, he’s very caring and kind a man with a soft heart no wonder he easily get hurts- but despite that he never stops hoping for those people who hurt him to change so he never gets tired of loving them. Some may think Jaejoong came from a wealthy family well guess what? He’s just like any other person out there, he owns a small apartment good for him and his pet kitties and puppies and there he spends most of his weekdays playing with those animals.

“How much?”

There is so much more to tell about Kim Jaejoong like how he snores every night with a night light right beside him because he believes someone might come in and stab him with his steak knife or a baseball he has lying around his room that he barely used. He hates playing sports well except for badminton which he often get teased by his neighbors every time they see him play alone at the backyard.

“Well they charge a 30$ for half an hour so you should give me 60$. Since a new customer is arriving after an hour and time is running so let’s do this-“

“Why are you doing this?”

“I don’t entertain questions that involves me and my job.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter