Chapter Four

Life is a Gamble....

Soo Hyuk walk downstairs and So Eun already got done preping his dinner for him.

"Sit" said Soo Hyuk.

"Well I got to get back to work" said So Eun.

"Don't worry, I already told your boss that I am borrowing you for the rest of the night and give me your keys because I have someone who is already dropping off the scooter back to the restaurant. 

Soo Hyuk grabbed the keys from So Eun and open his front door, Lee Joon was there waiting for him. "Hi So Eun" said Lee Joon as he grab the keys and the delivery box and went to return the scooter.

"Don't worry, I paid beforehand and extra already" said Soo Hyuk.

"No wonder you ordered a lot of food" said So Eun.

"Of course, and since it's a friday let's enjoy the night together. Do you have anything to do tomorrow?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Yes I got work" said So Eun.

"I thought you were going to say that, but you don't I requested the day off for you tomorrow, you will get pay so don't worry about it" said Soo Hyuk.

"Ya! I really don't like you doing this to me, and give me good treatment, what would other people think about me" as So Eun was upset with Soo Hyuk.

"Come on, it's just something I want to do, for someone I like" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun look at Soo Hyuk, because she felt the same way towards him but she was afraid to open up because she know he has a fiance.

"Let's eat" said Soo Hyuk as he open the food and started eating.

So Eun just look at Soo Hyuk eat, he grab her hands and help her get the chopsticks and pout food in , "I can do it myself now" said So Eun as she smile and started giggling at Soo Hyuk.

"Do you drink?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"No, I don't" said So Eun.

"Have you tried Soju?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Yes I have once and I like it, it's not bad" said So Eun.

"well lucky me, I have some" said Soo Hyuk as he went to the kitchen and grab two glass and a bottle of soju.

"Cheers" said Soo Hyuk after pouring the soju, So Eun look at Soo Hyuk and then dranked the Soju.

"Want more?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"No I am okay" said So Eun.

"What, don't tell me you're weak" said Soo Hyuk.

"Weak! Crazy?! No I am not, fine, pour me another one" said So Eun.

They drink the second pour of soju.

They already finished 4 soju by now and So Eun was totally drunk and so was Soo Hyuk.

"Ya, do you want to know something" said Soo Hyuk.

"What?" ask So Eun look at Soo Hyuk.

"the first time I saw you and the many more times I saw you, I started to like you, do you know that, weeks pass by and I cannot think of how I can meet such a innocent sweet woman like you" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun started to smile and giggle, "ya, do you know if you didn't have a fiance, I will confess to you that I like you too, but hmm... no... because I respect your relationship I don't want any drama" said So Eun.

After listening, Soo Hyuk grab So Eun and kissed her. So Eun eyes open and she closed her eyes and kissed him back. 

Soo Hyuk carried So Eun to his room, she was sitting on the bed as he kneel down.

"Do you mind?" Ask Soo Hyuk.

So Eun look at Soo Hyuk, "what about your fiance" ask So Eun.

"It's only for business" said Soo Hyuk.

"Do you trust me?" ask Soo Hyuk.

So Eun look at Soo Hyuk and nodded her head.

Soo Hyuk slowly So Eun's shirt and took it off and he took off his shirt, he lay her down on the bed and she look at him and he kissed her.

As he was kissing her he took off her pants and his pants, pull the covers on top of him and took off their undergarments and made love to So Eun. 

"You'll be mine" said Soo Hyuk as he kissed So Eun and she kissed him back holding his broad back as he continue making love to So Eun.

It was 4 in the morning and So Eun was awake and was laying in the bed quietly as Soo Hyuk was sleeping on the other side. Soo Hyuk then woke up and cuddle with So Eun.

So Eun look at Soo Hyuk and smile. Soo Hyuk kiss her on the forehead and then close his eyes and went back to bed. So Eun turn to the other side and was tearing up, the fact that she lost her ity to Soo Hyuk and that she had no control over herself when she was drunk and didn't know what to do anymore.

"Are you okay?" ask Soo Hyuk, So Eun wiped her tears all away and turn to Soo Hyuk.

"I'm okay" said So Eun.

Soo Hyuk grab So Eun and they both cuddle with each other.

"Have a goodnight okay: said Soo Hyuk, "you too" said So Eun as they both closed their eyes and went to bed.

Lee Joon was up thinking about Han Byul when he saw her, he couldn't sleep at all because all he can think of all the pain he has to go through now since Han Byul will be coming back in to town.