Chapter Nine

Life is a Gamble....

The next morning Soo Hyuk got up quietly and didn't want to bother So Eun while she was sleeping because she needs all the rest she needs. He decided to go downstairs his house and cook some breakfast for him and So Eun.

Han Byul woke up and realize that she was at Lee Joon's house and got up and dressed herself and left home.

Lee Joon got up and saw a note that Han Byul left for him. "There will never be a day I'll stop So Eun from being with Soo Hyuk, I have to be with him and I am sorry." 

"Why do you live in such a lie in your life" said Lee Joon as he crushed the note and threw it. Lee Joon got up and remembered what happened last night with Soo Hyuk and So Eun.

"Are you okay dude?" as Lee Joon texted Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk looked at his phone while cooking and replied, "yeah, thanks for taking Han Byul out of the house."

"What will you do if Han Byul won't stop from wanting to be with you?" Ask Lee Joon.

"What can I do? I don't know, I know this won't be easy for me and So Eun and especially for So Eun"

"I hope you make your decision wisely before anyone gets hurt at the end."

Soo Hyuk looked at the text and didn't reply back to Lee Joon. 

"You're right, at the end, someone is going to get hurt and it's all going to be my fault because I fell in love with So Eun" as Soo Hyuk talking to himself.

So Eun woke up and smile as the sun streaming at her face. She got up and washed up and went downstairs.

Soo Hyuk just got done with cooking breakfast and he smile the moment So Eun came downstairs. 

"Good morning sleepy head, I just made breakfast, how was your sleep?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"It was great, wow! I see that you can cook?" ask So Eun.

"I tried a little, and plus I live here alone so that's something I need to learn right" said Soo Hyuk.

"I see, well that's good to know then" said So Eun as she walk to the table and tried some of Soo Hyuk's cooking.

"Yum, Wow! You're a faboulous cook" said So Eun as she sat down on the table.

Soo Hyuk got done preping the table and sat down with So Eun and they at breakfast.

While eating breakfast, Soo Hyuk observed So Eun eating, she realized he was watching her eat and look up at her, "what? Do I have something on my face?" ask So Eun.

"No, just continue eating" as Soo Hyuk went back to eat as well as So Eun.

Lee Joon got done eating breakfast and got ready for school, he didn't want to bother Soo Hyuk too much, the fact that he knew he was going to go to school with So Eun, so he drove off to school instead.

Han Byul got ready for school and she drove off to school thinking about Soo Hyuk having a baby with another woman and not her. 

The moment Han Byul parked her car in the parking lot, she saw Soo Hyuk and So Eun getting out of the car, she parked her car and got out of her car and walk in front of them and stop.

So Eun and Soo Hyuk look at Han Byul as she crossed her arms and stare at So Eun.

So Eun also stare back at Han Byul.

"You lucky " said Han Byul.

"Han Byul" said Soo Hyuk.

"You man stealer, woman seducer, , I hate you" said Han Byul.

"Han Byul you need to leave" said Soo Hyuk.

"No, oppa! She stole you away from me, and her having your baby, it should of been me! Who should be having your baby and starting a family with you! Not some low life man stealer here" said Han Byul.

"Whatever happened, happened already, I am sorry, but I told you, I only love you like a sister and no more" said Soo Hyuk.

"Sorry, we got to get to class" said Soo Hyuk as he grab So Eun from her waist and walked away.

"Don't think that you will get it easy, this is just the start, you will be mine oppa" shouted Han Byul.

So Eun was speechless the whole time, at the same time she felt bad for Han Byul because she loves Soo Hyuk so much and was hurt. So Eun was also hurt because of the names Han Byul had given her.

"So Eun" said Soo Hyuk.

"It's okay, I don't take things like that to the heart and I understand where she's coming from, if I was her, I may possibly be upset just like her" said So Eun.

Soo Hyuk look at So Eun and hug her, "you know I will protect you no matter what happens, I will not let nothing happen to you" said Soo Hyuk.

"I know, now go to class before you're late to class, okay" said So Eun.

"Okay" said Soo Hyuk as he kiss So Eun's forehead and left to class as she enter her class.

Lee Joon was waiting for Soo Hyuk, "is everything okay?" ask Lee Joon.

"You weren't kidding when you told me that Han Byul will still want to get with me" said Soo Hyuk.

"Becareful, you may not know what Han Byul is capable of, but make sure that So Eun is always protected and I'll make sure that I'll try my best to keep Han Byul out of So Eun's sight" said Lee Joon.

"Thanks you're the best bro" said Soo Hyuk as they enter the class together and started their days with school.