Chapter Eight

Life is a Gamble....

"What! Soo Hyuk did not bring in another woman" shouted Han Byul as she was crying in her room and walked out of her room.

"What are you talking about" ask her mother as Han Byul ignored her and drove off to Soo Hyuk's house.

"She's what pregnant, how could you" shouted Soo Hyuk's father and he slapped her.

Soo Hyuk just return bowing, So Eun started to get scare and shaky, Soo Hyuk saw it and held hand.

"Father I am going to do what I want from now on, I am going to marry someone who I love, and the fact that she has my child, I will even be more happier to marry her because she is the person I love father" said Soo Hyuk.

"Honey, what about Han Byul?" ask his mother.

"Omma, you know I don't love her, you know that it's for business and you know that marrying someone you love is more than marrying someone for business" said Soo Hyuk.

"What are you talking about?" Ask the father as he look at both of Soo Huk and his mother.

So Eun couldn't say anything to both parents. Lee Joon was there and couldn't say anything to Soo Hyuk's parents too.

"Who is she?" shouted a familiar voice. Han Byul with a furious look.

Soo Hyuk and Lee Joon look at Han Byul along with So Eun. 

"Oppa, why her and not me huh?" as Han Byul was shouting at Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk didn't look at her and was annoyed be her and look at So Eun.

"Look at me oppa" said Han Byul.

Soo Hyuk look at Han byul seriously.

"why?" ask Han Byul.

"Because I don't love you and you know that in your heart" said Soo Hyuk.

Han Byul was mad and charge towards So Eun, although So Eun was scare she was also a strong woman who can stand for herself.

Soo Hyuk got up and stopped Han Byul, "don't you dare touch her" said Soo Hyuk.

Lee Joon grab Han Byul back, "come on let's go, now" said Lee Joon as he look into her eyes and she walked off with him.

"Soo Hyuk in my room now" Demanded his father and he followed him into his room.

Soo Hyuk's mother was more understanding and comforted So Eun while Soo Hyuk was talking with his father.

"Don't worry, his father is like that, but I am happy for you and especially my son, who's found love" said his mother.

"Do you really think that one day his father will accept me and the child?" ask So Eun.

"Of course he will, you're having his grandchild now, what can he do, he cannot do anything or throw away his own blood" said Soo Hyuk's mother.

"You know what, your'e the only person right now comforting me at the moment" said So Eun.

"Hey, we are woman at least" said Soo Hyuk's mother.

Lee Joon too Han Byul to his house and she came inside and went to the kitchen and was drinking some beer.

She finished 2 bottle of Soju in 30 minutes.

"Whoa you need to slow down on the third one" said Lee Joon.

Han Byul look at Lee Joon, " it, let's make love" said Han Byul as she kissed Lee Joon. He kissed her back and took her to the room, this time they both were enjoying making love with each other, the fact she was drunk and that she was heart broken.

After talking for an hour with his father, Soo Hyuk came down and sat next to So Eun, "what did father say?" ask Soo Hyuk's mother.

"He said, since there is nothing he can do, the only option is to have So Eun live here as a mistress and no wedding and no one can know of her" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun was upset at the decision that was made, "have all her clothes and belongings here by tonight" said the father and he walked back into his room.

The maids and servant went to So Eun's house and got every belongings of hers and brought it to the house.

So Eun had to sleep seperately from Soo Hyuk, but he wasn't happy about it.

"Father if you're going to do this, forget it, I will have me and So Eun go live in my own house, I'll see you later, people, instead of bringing everything in, bring it to my own house, see you guys there" said Soo Hyuk.

"You'll regret this one day son" said Soo Hyuk's father.

"No, I won't, I am not scare like you father" said Soo Hyuk as he walked off with So Eun.

"Oppa, why didn't you just listen to your father" ask So Eun.

"because he as being unfair and I hate people who treats others differently and unfair" said Soo Hyuk.

They finally got to Soo Hyuk's house and the maids and servants help set up So Eun's stuff while So Eun and Soo Hyuk was in the other room waiting for their room to get finish setting up.

"Can I rub your belly? "Ask Soo Hyuk.

"Yes" said So Eun, she smile when Soo Hyuk rubbed it.

"I wish you to be healthy and make sure not to get your mommy so sick, and I love you son" said Soo Hyuk.

"Son! How do you know if it's going to be a boy or girl?" Ask So Eun.

"I just know, I'm kidding I don't mind if I get a boy or girl, time will tell" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun and Soo Hyuk smile and giggle while playing with each other and talking to the baby in her stomach.