Chapter Number Five

Life is a Gamble....

So Eun got up early before Soo Hyuk and went to go cook breakfast for them. Soo Hyuk woke up ten minutes later, thinking that So Eun left, he got dressed and walk downstairs and saw So Eun wearing his clothes and was cooking.

Soo Hyuk smile and then walk to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" ask Soo Hyuk.

So Eun turn around and smile, "I'm making breakfast, is there a problem" as So Eun walk forward to Soo Hyuk.

He lean in closer to her, she got a little bit shy and uncomfortable and pull back a little, "no there's not a problem" as Soo Hyuk smile and pull himself back from So Eun.

So Eun got done preping the table, Soo Hyuk was already there sitting and waiting for the food.

"So, what are we going to do today?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Today? That's a good question" asid So Eun.

"Let's have fun this weekend okay" said Soo Hyuk.

"Okay" said So Eun as they ate breakfast together.

So Eun and Soo Hyuk was walking around the city together and Soo Hyuk was giving So Eun a tour around the city, they were having the best time because of Soo Hyuk.

So Eun had forgotten what happened yesterday and accept that it happened already and to move along and just live on life.

Soo Hyuk decided to hold So Eun's hand, she look at Soo Hyuk and he look at So Eun.

"What?" Ask Soo Hyuk, "nothing " said So Eun as they both smile at each other.

Park Han Byul was calling Soo Hyuk, yet he ignored her calls all the time. She got upset and called Lee Joon, he answered his phone. "what?" ask Lee Joon.

"Are you still sleeping?" ask Han Byul.

"Yes, I didn't sleep till late, what's up?" ask Lee Joon.

"Where is Soo Hyuk?" ask Han Byuk.

Lee Joon then was awake, "hm.. I don't know, why is he not picking up your call?" Ask Lee Joon, he already know that Soo Hyuk is with So Eun the whole weekend and he is not going to tell anyone besides tellings his parents that he went out for the weekend.

"Well, then are you busy?" ask Han Byul.

"Me?" ask Lee Joon. 

"Yes you" said Han Byul.

"No I am not busy, what's up?" ask Lee Joon.

"Let's go out, go with me to he store and wherever I want and comfort me" said Han Byul.

"Okay..." as Lee Joon was confused.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then, pick me up too" ask Han Byul hung up the phone. 

Lee Joon was confused and got ready and went to pick up Han Byul.

"Where are we going?" ask Lee Joon.

"Let's go shopping first" said Han Byul.

"Okay then" said Lee Joon as he drove off to the stores.

"How do you like this one?" ask Han Byul.

"It looks nice on you" said the employee.

"Oppa! Lee Joon oppa, how about this one? Do you think Soo Hyuk will like it?" Ask Han Byul.

When Han Byul said that he was a bit heart broken but had to put himself together.

"It looks like you match it a lot, I believe Soo Hyuk will like it" said Lee Joon.

Han Byul look at herself and smile and told the employee she will get the dress.

Lee Joon was looking outside and then all of a sudden he saw Soo Hyuk and So Eun holding hands and having fun.

"Han Byul, I got to make a call really quick, I'll be outside okay" said Lee Joon.

"Okay" said Han Byul.

Lee Joon call Soo Hyuk, Soo Hyuk answered the phone. "what's up?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Ya look to your left" said Lee Joon.

Soo Hyuk look and saw Lee Joon, "what, why are you here?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"Han Byul, she is here too, she told me to go shopping with her since you didn't pick up your phone" said Lee Joon.

"Oh , she's here, okay thanks, and Lee Joon, thanks for helping me out, you're awesome, see you after the weekend okay, bye" said Soo Hyuk as he hung up.

Lee Joon shook his head and look at Soo Hyuk and So Eun leave the area.

"Where are you taking me now?" ask So Eun.

"somewhere else, where I like" said Soo Hyuk as he was walking fast and away from Lee Joon and Han Byul.

"Oppa, who were you talking to?" ask Han Byul.

"Ah, business stuffs" said Lee Joon.

"Okay, let's go eat, I haven't ate all day" said Han Byul.

"okay, after you" said Lee Joon.

Han Byul picked a place near the building she just came out of. They ate the building and was waiting to order their food and eat.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden, I was having fun earlier" said So Eun.

"Long story, I am sorry" said Soo Hyuk.

"Its okay" said So Eun.

"well since we're here, do you want to order some food, they do deliever to a place like this" said Soo Hyuk.

"Sure, why not!" said So Eun as Soo Hyuk ordered some food for delievery.