The Third Chapter

Life is a Gamble....

So Eun and Soo Hyuk were so distracted that they forgot they had class in the next 5 minutes. 

"Oh my gosh, I am going to be late" exclaimed So Eun as she look at her watch and got up quickly. Soo Hyuk got up, "darn it, let's get going then" said Soo Hyuk as he grabbed So Eun's hand and they started running to class.

The both of them went their seperate ways to class and continue their studying. 

Soo Hyuk walked So Eun home, she didn't expect that from him, "so why are you around my area and taking me home?" Ask So Eun.

"Because I want to and because it can be dangerous out here like the first time we met" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun gave him the that's right look and continued walking with him.

"So, what do you do besides school?" ask Soo Hyuk, "I work full time at a family restaurant" said So Eun. 

"Ah! Do you guys do delieveries?" ask Soo Hyuk, "yes we do" said So Eun as she was still walking with Soo Hyuk.

They finally got to So Eun's house, "I'll see you later then," said Soo Hyuk.

"Okay, be safe" said So Eun. Soo Hyuk walked off and So Eun walked inside her house.

Lee Joon drove by, "ya, did you forget that you have to meet your fiance" said Lee Joon.

"Thanks for ruining the mood dude" said Soo Hyuk as he got in the car. "I wish I wasn't engage to someone already" said Soo Hyuk.

"What do you mean?" ask Lee Joon.

"I mean I don't even like her, why me?" ask Soo Hyuk.

Lee Joon stood quiet, although he was always funny and act liked a player, deep inside, he had a crush on Han Byul the longest when they were kids.

Soo Hyuk and Lee Joon got to the place where Soo Hyuk is suppose to meet his fiance Han Byul. When he got in, his parents along with Han Byul and her parents was waiting for him.

"Have a seat" said his father, Soo Hyuk bowed to her side of the family and sat down.

"Wow! Every time I see you, you get more handsome" as Han Byul's mother complimented Soo Hyuk.

"How are you?" ask Han Byul, Soo Hyuk look at Han Byul, so did Soo Hyuk. 

"Good, as the usual" said Soo Hyuk.

"That's good, oppa, guess what?" said Han Byul.

"yes?" said Soo Hyuk.

"My family and I will be moving back here, I told them since I only have two years left in college, why not just finish it here in Korea, since I will be staying here once we get marry" said Han Byul.

Soo Hyuk didn't say anything to Han Byul and continued eating. Lee Joon look at Soo Hyuk and then Han Byul, she look at Lee Joon and smile at him.

Soo Hyuk and Lee Joon went in the car after the meeting was done. 

" I am done! Why can't she just stay over there" as Soo Hyuk was speaking to Lee Joon.

"I mean it's not too bad if she stays here" said Lee Joon.

"What do you mean? Are you serious right now?" ask Soo Hyuk.

"What am I going to have her distracted away from me..." as Soo Hyuk talking to himself.

"How about this, I can distract her every time she wants to be around you" said Lee Joon.

"You would?" said Soo Hyuk.

"Of course, that's why we are the best buddies ever on life" said Lee Joon.

"Thanks you are awesome Joon" said Soo Hyuk as they drove off home.

So Eun was at the restaraunt, working. While she was getting to know the restaurant more, it was a well known restaurant and they always get busy. She saw a picture of Soo Hyuk's family and a girl standing next to Soo Hyuk and her family.

"Are you wondering who they are?" ask the owner of the restaurant. 

So Eun look at the owner.

"That's Lee Soo Man and this is his son Lee Soo Hyuk, along with his cousin Lee Joon. The one next to Soo Hyuk is his fiance Park Han Byul, she is a really jealous fiance, she will not let any woman or anybody look or talk to her man at all, so stay away drama" said the owner.

"Are you related to them?" ask So Eun.

"No, I'm a business woman with them so I only know so much about them" said the owner

So Eun nodded and look at the owner.

"Come on, let's get started, with serving and taking orders with the customers okay" said the owner.

"Okay" said So Eun as she continued working.

"One order for delievery is ready! So Eun!" shouted a cook employee.

"Neh" said So Eun.

"Looks like someone requested you to deliever their food for them at this address" said the cook.

The owner look at So Eun, "hey, you're pretty popular here for a newcomer is Seoul" as the owner teases So Eun.

"What are you talkling about? No I am not" said So Eun.

"Take the scooter key, and becareful when driving okay, and since it's your first time, don't need to rush, don't want you to cause any accident" said the owner.

"Thank you" said So Eun as she grab the food delivery and drove off with the delievery scooter. 

When she got there, the place looked familiar to her, but she couldn't remember if it was somewhere she's been already, so she walked up the stairs and rung the door bell.

"Delievery" said So Eun as she was waiting at the door .

Soo Hyuk open the door and So Eun was surprised.

"Hey it's you" said So Eun with a surprise face.

"Yes, it's me the one and only Soo Hyuk that you know" said Soo Hyuk as he smile at So Eun.

"okay, well here's your delievery" said So Eun.

"Come in and set it up for me okay, I got to go get the money from upstairs and I'll be down" said Soo Hyuk.

So Eun came in and set up his dishes for him.