The Night Is Still Young

Room Mate for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the sudden meet up Myung?" Sungyeol asked as he took a sip on his Iced Americano.
"I was kicked out from our house." Myungsoo muttered and browsed on his phone, trying to find a new home.

"What?!" Sungyeol chuckled. "That's impossible bro!"

"Well, I guessed nothing's impossible with my dad." He shrugged and looked at Yeol.

"Dude. I bet your parents' will not take how long you were out from your house. After a day or two, they'll probably ask you to go back home." Sungyeol confidently said.
Myungsoo smirked. "I know. But for now I need a room. I don't want to sleep in my car!"

"Tss. Bro you can stay in the apartment that we owned for the meantime if you want." Sungyeol rolled his eyes and took another sip on his drink.

"Hey that's good! Alright! All is well again with my life!" Myungsoo smirked once again.

 

"Babe. Wait." He softly pushed the girl who keeps on kissing his neck. "Will you slow down?"
"What?" The girl unbelievably chuckled. "How will I when you're this hot Myungsoo?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, smirking his lips. "We'll get there Geum Hee. Calm yourself."

He then took the Jack Daniel and drank it in one gulp. Actually, he just met this Geum Hee after an hour of staying here in the bar. He was actually planning going here with his friends but all of them were suddenly busy.

The song Dessert was now being played by the DJ, giving a more exciting feeling for everyone inside the bar.

"Let's have fun now Myungsoo?" Geum Hee, the girl he was with for tonight, asked and sat on his lap.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck, making her moan on his ears.

After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter