Shoot partner

Room Mate for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"And... done! That's the end of our photoshoot." The photographer announced.

Krystal stood up and bowed to her partner on this photoshoot. "Thanks."

She even bowed to the staffs. Then the photographer went closer to her.

"You did a good job there Krystal! This isn't like your first time having a photoshoot for a magazine!" He complimented.

Krystal smiled and bowed. "Thank you so much. Although I was having a hard time actually. I felt like I'm being awkward."
"Nah~" The photographer shook his head. "You really did good! Hoping for another shoot with you soon!"
She smiled and bowed before heading to the changing room.

While on her way to the changing room, she got a call from Mrs. Lee, the owner of the apartment she was staying at.

"Hello Auntie?" She greeted.
"Krystal!" Mrs. Lee started. "How are you?"
"I'm fine Auntie. Why?" She slowly walked.
"Nothing. I'm worried. My son told me awhile ago that his bestfriend was gonna stay in my apartment starting last night. Have you encountered on a guy last night?"

She suddenly remembered that hot but naught guy last night. "Well.. I saw him last night."
"Ohh. I'm so sorry! That was my son's bestfriend. Did he do something with you? Are you okay?"
She chuckled. "I'm okay auntie. Don't worry."
"That's a relief. Alright. I was just checking on you. I don't want something to happened with you or else your mom will probably freak out!"
She chuckled once more. "Thank you auntie."
"My pleasure sweety. Hope you can visit us in our house soon. Alright. I'll call you back soon!"
"Surely."

Once the call ended, she kept her phone on her pocket and looked up. Her eyes widened and saw her partner awhile ago with his body, meaning his SIX PACK ABS, revealing! And not only that, he was also just in his underwear!

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter