Seriously?!

Room Mate for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"SUNGYEOL!!!!!"

"Will you lower your tone?!" The girl irritatedly said who was just beside him.

"What is it? Why are you shouting at this kind of time-"

"Why the heck is there a girl in your apartment?" Myungsoo roared.
"Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you that there was a tenant already living there. But you said you are going to stay for just a few days, you can share with her! There are two rooms in that apartment!"

"! you!" He then ended the call and looked at the girl beside him.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"I'll be sleeping in the other room!" He then walked out on her room and went straight at the room just in front of it.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes as she watched him going at the other room. "The nerve of that guy! He was the one trespassing here and he has the nerve to be the mad one! Tss!"
She closed the door of her room and fixed the mess they made even before they calm down to ask Sungyeol. She keeps on throwing her pillows on him while he was dodging on it by kicking and punching it, and everything went mess.

The next morning, Krystal went out of her room wearing a red crop top and black pants. On her arm was her black coat and on the other arm was her red bag.
She went straight to the kitchen to take her breakfast. She set her things on the chair and took the pink apron.

She took an egg and bacon on the fridge and cook it. She took out a loaf bread and even made a coffee for her.
And when she's done, she put her foods on the table and started eating.

He woke up with a really bad head ache. He sat up and stretched his arms. He rubbed his hair and looked around. At first, he was confused who's room was it then realized that he was staying at Sungyeol's apar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter