Stubborn Young Man

Room Mate for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally! Another semester just ended! Way to go to the last semester of our College life! Cheers guys!!" Sunggyu lifted up his glass of beer and everyone followed.
Everyone cheered and drank their glasses of beer.

"Woo! Damn. Are you guys sure you're all going to pass this sem? Damn. I think I'll fail one subject!" Sungyeol shook his head and rubbed his forehead.

Myungsoo smirked and traced the mouth part of his glass using his index finger. "I'm good with anything."

Dongwoo rubbed Myungsoo's hair. "You're being too cool again Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders.

 

They stayed at the car 'til they all got drunk but still managed to go home using their cars.
"Guys. Drive safely alright?" Sunggyu reminded his friends. His eyes were both nearly closed.
"Don't sleep Sunggyu! Okay?" Woohyun teased and he got hit by Gyu. Everyone laughed.

"Can you even drive? You're too drunk!" Hoya worriedly asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked and gave him a thumbs up. "As if you don't know me Hoya! I might be drunk, but I can still ing drive as hell."

"You're too cocky Myungsoo!" Sungyeol drunkly pushed Myungsoo and all of them laughed.

"Okay guys! Drive safely! Inform everyone if you arrive home! Okay?" Sunggyu once reminded before getting inside his car.

Myungsoo got inside his car and started the engine. "." He felt really dizzy and held his head.
He started driving slowly and when the coast was clear, he zoomed off with the speed of 120.

 

Once he got home, he just parked his car outside their house and walked straight to their house.
He looked for his duplicate of their house' key. And before he could even find it, the door opened.

His eyes widened when he saw his father. "Get inside."

He cursed on his mind and got inside. He jumped when he heard the way his father closed the door, with a loud thud.

He will almost go straight upstairs when his father called him. "Kim Myungsoo!"

He slowly turned to face his angry father.

"Where the heck have you been?!"
"Had fun with friends." He cooly answered. He even inserted his hands inside his pockets.

"Having fun?! With this GRADES?!" His father suddenly took out a paper.

At first, Myungsoo can't process what his fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter