Chapter 15

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

"See your eyes, please only look at me. See your eyes, I love you." I sang as I looked at her and smiled. She was literally looking at me with wide eyes, a big smile, and her two delicate hands were clasped in awe.

Just then, the door was pushed open, revealing Xiumin, staring at us with an eyebrow raised. I stopped playing and stood up right away, making my way to the entrance.

"Hyung, don't you know what knocking is?" I asked in a teasing manner, but he didn't look too happy.

I heard Sun-hee giggle nervously behind me, and when I turned to look, she was already standing behind me. "Oppa, it's better if we go outside now."

Xiumin raised another eyebrow, and he looked even more surprised. I had to bite my tongue in order to not laugh. Seriously, though, oppa sounded so much better than Chan.

She walked past me and Xiumin, and made her way to the living room.

"What were you... you guys doing?" Minseok asked, gluing his big eyes onto the floor, then looking into my own.

"I was just showing her a song from a dra- I mean, you know CNBlue, right? I was showing her one of their songs that I learnt..." I chuckled nervously. These guys couldn't know that I watched romantic dramas with my best friend... they would tease me incessantly.

"Oh, alright. I'm sorry that I barged in like that, I just..."

"It's okay, hyung. I understand that you're jealous, but please don't be. She's like a younger sister." I offered him a big grin which he returned.

"Ya... I'm not jealous." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "Keep telling yourself that." I then stepped out of the room.

~~~

Kim Minseok

How could I possibly not be jealous of Chanyeol? To start off, he was really handsome and tall, as well as charismatic and funny. He always caught the ladies' attention, although it seemed to be insignificant to him. Even if he got no attention, he was confident of himself. He also had an amazing aegyo, and how is that even possible?

I was just cute. That was literally the only adjective people could use to describe me. I was awkward and shy, and a neat freak, as well. Who could even like a person like that? I found myself to be unattractive. I didn't think of myself as handsome. Really, all I that came to mind if asked to describe myself was 'clean cutie'.

Chanyeol could also play instruments and actually make music, while I just sang two or three lines per song, songs which I had no creative credits over. I guess I was somewhat good at dancing, but what would that ever help me with?

I took a seat across from Sun-hee, who was sitting beside Chanyeol. I couldn't bring myself to sit close to them. He was just singing her a song, a love song. Yeah, I kind of eavesdropped. I did feel jealous, too jealous for my liking. That was very unlike me.

I knew I was her favorite EXO member, but she could've been lying for all I knew. Agh...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter