Chapter 7 - Tell her you will contact her again, but secretly follow Cho Na Rae to see where she is headed to

Stardom

You give the traffic light a nervous glance.

"Thank you... I think I will think about this for a while. I will call you once I am ready."

"Alright, I hope to hear from you. You have this special aura that most people don't have, so I think you will make a really great artiste. For your information, I am mostly never wrong."

With that, Cho Na Rae crosses the road, leaving you by the road side. 

You see Cho Na Rae turn a corner and decide to follow her on a whim. You quickly dash across the road and manage to cross just in time. You follow Cho Na Rae for a good 10 minutes and you end up at outside T.H. Entertainment. Cho Na Rae enters the building and you happen to see her saying something to someone before bursting out into laughter. 

"Aishhhh. Guess I better head back before I get spotted by somebody," you mumble to yourself, only to realise someone walking out of T.H. Entertainment. Someone tall, well-built, and dressed in a plain t-shirt and track pants.

You realise that someone... is Minho.

His eyes meet yours, and he gives you a radiant smile.

"I... I... um. Hi! I was just passing by. Gotta go bye!"

"Hey wait up!" 

You pause your steps and turn around. 

"I met Na Rae noona at the gate and she told me someone charming has been following her around, and that someone is outside the gate right now. She told me to say hi to that charming someone, so.... Hello."

Your face turns bright scarlet. 

Minho continues.

"I am going to grab a light lunch nearby. Want to come along? I can give you an idea of how it is like to be part of T.H. Entertainment. Na Rae noona doesn't just pay attention to anyone anyhow, so I think you must be really quite something. And probably very ready to be part of our family!"

You:

1) Follow Minho to lunch (Omg what?)

2) Decline Minho's offer and head home (Aww man!)

3) Decline Minho's offer and hang around outside T.H. Entertainment for a while